Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. (26597 Views)

This Country Recently Became Africa’s Largest Economy. Now It’s Too Big For Busi / Ethiopia Is Home To Africa Largest Refugee Population / Finally, Nigerian, Africa's Largest Economy, Grows Out Of Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by Diso60090(m): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2017
If my name nor dey the list na be say the news na fake
Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by tolexy123: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2017
efighter:

Create your own forum with human members having a single account each or you go and die.
dont lemme start words with you this morning cos you go tire so watch it and let your brain do the tinking not ur mouth
Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by hassinho707(m): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Permit me on behalf of all Nairalanders worldwide to thank Seun,
Without him, we'd probably be on Quora.

Jobs have been gotten through this forum,
Marriages contracted, advices gotten, experiences gained, information disseminated and the truth told without restraint.
The benefits of being even guest to this forum is priceless.

This appreciation is incomplete if Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, Justwise, OretesDantes, Evablizin, Izzou, Naptu2, Explorers, AutoJoshNG, Gazzuzz and others are not on it;

Thank you all!

I am also a beneficiary.... being on nairaland, I have learnt a lot..and being on Facebook and other social media, I reserve my comment.
Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by Oxenomy: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2017
Gazzy88:
Seun just dey lowkey dey chop im money unlike some species of people,the developers. Truly omoluabi,a proud afonja making exploits without chest beating.
You just have to import tribalism in this. Nawa for you people!
Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by Denko2721987(m): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2017
Oga seun add a dislike button to this forum or create an opinion/poll section and add a disike button to it. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by Deo1986(m): 8:10am On Nov 17, 2017
if not for my quality posts and comments that have been attracting all sorts of persons to nairaland8).
Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by mildflame: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2017
icore:
NAIRALAND RANKED AFRICA'S LARGEST FORUM WITH 1,912,819 MEMBERS BY AFRICAN FACTS.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Anything in 9ja is d largest, what about the content QUALITY from the moderators n fellow forum nairalanders

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by dahmie2013: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2017
I'm thrilled @ dis news, but if we remove duplicates we're approximately 1.5m. I think changes need 2 be made 2 dis forum, first, d "like" button needs 2 be replaced with a symbol, also I shudnt necessarily quote sumone 2 laff @ his or her comment, just a symbol shud be ok.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by Idrismusty97(m): 8:14am On Nov 17, 2017
With almost everyone having at least three monikers and daily active members of a few thousands.
Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:14am On Nov 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Marriages contracted, advices gotten, experiences gained, information disseminated and the truth told without restraint.

This appreciation is incomplete if Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, Justwise, OretesDantes, Evablizin, Izzou, Naptu2, Explorers, AutoJoshNG, Gazzuzz and others are not on it;

Thank you all!

God be praised!!!!
Change is here!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by mavinc4u(f): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2017
Gazzy88:
Seun just dey lowkey dey chop im money unlike some species of people,the developers. Truly omoluabi,a proud afonja making exploits without chest beating.

will you keep kwait, You Fo** . inferiority complex being like you. if you want to congratulate or commend him then do so and not colliding words. It is people like you that will cripple nairaland with your Tribal statement. queuing behind to claim relevant.
Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by thunderbabs: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2017
Common 50k, Seun no gree thank me with it.....upon all ma data dt i use......Kontinuuu, kontinuuuu oo...

I will secure Evans release specifically for Seun mk e help me collect my commission shocked
Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by Gloria4(f): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2017
congratulations narialand,huuurryyyyyy
Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by Evablizin(f): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank you all!

THANK YOU SO MUCH THE ONE AND ONLY NWAAMAIKPE OF NAIRALAND.

RESPECT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by Sylverly(m): 8:21am On Nov 17, 2017
Yes oo.. .seun should show us love nah
Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by Gazzy88(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2017
mavinc4u:

will you keep kwait, You Fo** . inferiority complex being like you. if you want to congratulate or commend him then do so and not colliding words. It is people like you that will cripple nairaland with your Tribal statement. queuing behind to claim relevant.
Go to lindaikeji.com,that's where emotional people belong.
Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by Lilimax(f): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2017
Seun must celebrate this feet.

Don't tell me you're aka-gum embarassed
Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by mavinc4u(f): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2017
Gazzy88:
Go to lindaikeji.com,that's where emotional people belong.

if the forum is own by you. i wouldn't be here. i don't queue behind. i always stand out. stop queuing behind seun, do yours.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by Gazzy88(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2017
mavinc4u:

if the forum is own by you. i wouldn't be here. i don't queue behind. i always stand out. stop queuing behind seun, do yours.
can you give me the link to your own forum?
Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by olowobaba10: 8:28am On Nov 17, 2017
WHEN SOME PEOPLE HAVE TEN ACCOUNTS
Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by 3kay945(m): 8:29am On Nov 17, 2017
It is a known fact. Anyone doubting should check during Nigeria match.
Kudos to us all.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by mavinc4u(f): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2017
Gazzy88:
can you give me the link to your own forum?

sorry bro, you are not allowed there. is meant for high profile security personnels.
Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2017
so who are the "others" ? congrats to seun, great work !!!

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank you all!

Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by rsalami(f): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2017
There is never a dull moment on Nairaland. God bless us all
Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by tukdi: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Marriages contracted, advices gotten, experiences gained, alliances formed, information disseminated and the truth told without restraint.

Thank you all!

This is the first time that you've made sense! Chaiii!!!

Too much sense in your post! grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by hopara1(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2017
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a step! When it all started Seun never believed it will get this big! Congrats man of the moment.
Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by Gazzy88(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2017
mavinc4u:

sorry bro, you are not allowed there. is meant for high profile security personnels
lol,comedian of the century. FBI,CIA personnel abi? How old are you?
Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by urbobo20(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2017
congrat to we the members
Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by Lokoyen(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2017
solidmyk:
Abeg mk Seun do something abt this religion prejudice, wey person no fit share im opinion unless na to dey swear nd dey do some unecessary stuffs, whereas the muslims fit write freely on christians thread as dem lyk.

He is an Antichrist!!!

He will humble soon when what is making him feel like god vanishes from him.
Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2017
It wouldn't have been better without​ the likes of Coogar, madness.com, liability, Explorer and my hero NwaAmaikpe. God bless Nairaland!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by ArchangeLucifer: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2017
Gazzy88:
Re: Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. by otokx(m): 8:46am On Nov 17, 2017
but dem sabi yab sha, chai.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) / My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) / What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.