Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

"Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians (15924 Views)

"Buhari: A Public Servant On A Private Visit With Public Money" / You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics / President Buhari Tells Tribunal To Strike Out Atiku's Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by emmyN(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2017
Steak public money and go to jail.
Join APC and get bail
Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Oloripelebe: 10:30am On Nov 17, 2017
2019 is approaching. ...bubu don start campaign grin
Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by loomer: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2017
Bastard, how many Don go jail? All the ones una dey catch since una no dey do anything to them.

All of una for politics na tiff

Zimbabwe on my mind
Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by femijohnsean(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2017
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for sale. contact this no if u are interested 08060079936

Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by phrankchek(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2017
okosodo:
Childish talk

Infant talk
Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Andy2274: 10:36am On Nov 17, 2017
HeWrites:
President Muhammadu Buhari has warned Nigerians to stsy away from stealing public funds as public officers that are caught stealing public funds would be sent to jail.

Speaking at the launch of a book in Abuja earlier today, President Buhari said;
“We are all aware now that if you steal public funds and you are caught, you will face the law. Internationally, Nigeria is now a respected nation. I can’t keep up with invitations to visit other countries much less for other countries leaders that want to visit us. A number of world leaders are expressing the desire to visit Nigeria virtually on monthly basis.”.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/public-money-go-to-jail-president.html

. Has Maina been arrested? Has Yakubu former NNPC boss been arrested? What about Amaechi, Lie Mohammed and all former PDP criminals you put as ministers and leaders have they been arrested? Oga start from your house and stop deceiving your generations. We are still waiting for you to tell us how much of tax payers money you spent on your health abroad.
Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Sttropez2: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2017
God bless this man for coming to rescue us from drowning. Thinking � if those guys where still in powers how how much would they have stolen by now? DAMN. The savagery could have been in another level

So they saw $9m in this house. How the hell would we have know? . God save this country Biko.

1 Like

Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by FIDELITY24(m): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2017
talking nonsense... all the ones dat have been caught so far, how many of them have been prosecuted.
Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by blackbelt(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Please house, how many years jail term do you think the person that stole our $26bn will get??
26Bn years of course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by iamkneeyi: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2017
I believe in you sir...kindly assent Peace Corp bill...
Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by bejeria101(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2017
Dis muppet still dey talk? Mr intergrity oponu dullard

1 Like

Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by toprealman: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2017
sdindan:
He can't say this.
He was misquoted.

A thief can't send s thief to jail.
Only in Africa.....Nigeria to be precise.
Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2017
sarrki:
Mr president you are a good role model
He should put them in the same jail he kept Babachir.
Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2017
Sttropez2:
God bless this man for coming to rescue us from drowning. Thinking � if those guys where still in powers how how much would they have stolen by now? DAMN. The savagery could have been in another level

So they saw $9m in this house. How the hell would we have know? . God save this country Biko.

What jail is Yakubu?
Is Kalu serving jail time?
What jail is Obanikoro?
Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by akinbode1(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2017
Then fayemi the present minister of mineral resources should be send to jail.....mtchewwwww
Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by buchilino(m): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2017
sarrki:

LETS HOLD A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR U N BMC.

1 Like

Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Deo1986(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2017
on my last trip to canada, i was like one from another planet 'cause everyone was gushing over me the reason? Nigeria's reputation for fighting corruption has become legendary. They were like, how did your government do it? Can we learn from you? I was like, no problem whatever you are determined to do, like my president, Buhari you can accomplish they hosted me to dinner ask lots of questions and bade me come visit Canada anytime......... All because of Buhari's anticorruption crusade.
Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2017
Abegi make we hear word
Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by felixomor: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2017
First put Baru and maina and lawal on efcc investigation,
We will know u are serious

1 Like

Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by samuel900(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2017
This old fool keep making noise.... send your wife and corrupt people in your government to prison first, then i will praise u. IDIOT MAN

HeWrites:
President Muhammadu Buhari has warned Nigerians to stsy away from stealing public funds as public officers that are caught stealing public funds would be sent to jail.

“We are all aware now that if you steal public funds and you are caught, you will face the law. Internationally, Nigeria is now a respected nation. I can’t keep up with invitations to visit other countries much less for other countries leaders that want to visit us. A number of world leaders are expressing the desire to visit Nigeria virtually on monthly basis.”.

Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by jacyhelen(f): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2017
sarrki:

Tell that to Pastor Chris Oyakhilomhen the general oversea of Christ Embassy who has been divorced by his wife, and yet he is stilll collecting tithe money from members.
Also tell Pastor Chris Okotie who has divorced for the second time. And yet still collecting tithe.
Freeze used scriptures. Please use scriptures next time
Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by dotch: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Please house, how many years jail term do you think the person that stole our $26bn will get??
8 years in a preferred Govt House
Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by sanpipita(m): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2017
Wake me up when Babachir Lawal is in jail.

1 Like

Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by famzing(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2017
How many has been sentenced cool

Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by AngryRebel: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2017
sarrki:
Mr president you are a stu*pid role model
Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by AngryRebel: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2017
madridguy:
Am a big goat n a fool
Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2017
HeWrites:

START WITH THE MAN IN THE MIRROR
Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Mysselff2: 11:46am On Nov 17, 2017
Thunder fire you Jubrin
Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by maximus4455(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2017
Story
Re: "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by TrillionBrains(m): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2017
This guy ain't serious, He wants to make us fall like his country. What's that his name again -- Jubril. TRIILLIONCLUES - TECHNOLOGY BASED TUTORIALS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pat Utomi: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Not A Hindrance To Good Leadership / Customs Begin Pilot Distribution Of Seized Food Items In Lagos / Fresh Gun Battle In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.