Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) (35518 Views)

30-Year-Old Man To Die By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti State / Candlelight And Burial Held For Cairo Based Man Burnt To Death By His Wife - Vid / Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2017
Probably didn't steal the car either ,Nigerian police and lies maybe it was sold to him.I don't tire for this godforsaken hellhole
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by Slayer3: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2017
eezeribe:
He even has guts to still talk...
The only way to curb crime and corruption in Nigeria is to apply capital punishment to the 'smallest' of offences...
I really love the way it's done in China.

Not in a country like Nigeria where 99% of people accused of an offence is not investigated properly before being convicted, trust me, you will become a victim of your own wish if put in place, you think most people that are paraded for a criminal offence are actual the real suspects? Seems you don't know Nigeria police, they will make you a victim of circumstance and make you regret your very own existence on this planet earth, bunch of incompetent idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by AuroraB(f): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2017
He's right.
How could the CP tag him a fake soldier already undecided
Rather than investigate, he rushed for a press release undecided
For all I know, there could be more than meets the eye grin
Have heard a woman gift her car to her bf, turned around to tell hubby it was stolen lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Please, nobody should quote me, I am not feeling too well sad

1 Like

Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by equity1(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2017
eezeribe:
The only way to curb crime and corruption in Nigeria is to apply capital punishment to the 'smallest' of offences...
the soldier could be innocent.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by blackbelt(m): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2017
This egbon soldier think say na by gra gra sha.........i pirry u
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by Bizzysmitty(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2017
Why dem handcuff only one person now?
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by blackbelt(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2017
eezeribe:
I think it's overpopulation that is causing the one in china
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by kadree(m): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2017
"None of you here can understand why I drove the car.”
I understand!
Na because the car sweet for hand.
Animal!
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by abiolag(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2017
God don catch dem grin
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by BruncleZuma: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2017
AuroraB:
He's right.
How could the CP tag him a fake soldier already undecided
Rather than investigate, he rushed for a press release undecided
For all I know, there could be more than meets the eye grin
Have heard a woman gift her car to her bf, turned around to tell hubby it was stolen lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Please, nobody should quote me, I am not feeling too well sad

You must be a fake Nairalander grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by AuroraB(f): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2017
BruncleZuma:

You must be a fake Nairalander grin grin grin grin
cheesy I'm not cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by hexy40: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2017
Wait , police dey stop army ask for particulars for Anambra? I don't know if that can happen in lagos
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by olayemikaly: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2017
The soldier is very useless, he is a disgrace to his entire community. Such soldier can't belong to the Green boys family.
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2017
how i wish dem first shoot am for leg, e for kwayet small

Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by progress69: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2017
This senior soldier may no nothing about the crime but was just contracted to drive because he is a serving soldier. Na how Kelebe runs dey hook person for throat for army sometimes be that
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by spafu(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2017
Buhari soldiers are now armed robbers.
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by Dollabiz: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2017
Hmm
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by fidelism: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
It was easy to get the car obviously because the vehicle had a tracker. Don't expect the police to perform miracles when ur car is stolen when there is no tracker on it. An average tackers are cheap and doesn't need annual renewal.

OVERVIEW OF OUR CAR TRACKING DEVICE.
Our car tracker works with satellites and Global Position System (GPS) with the following features:
(1) It enables a car owner stop/resume vehicle engine with an SMS code known to you only from your phone or any other phone depending on approved configuration. Any type of phones can be used be they internet-enabled or not.

(2). It helps a car owner track vehicle location on your phone using google coordinates. You may need internet on your device to perform this.

(3). It helps a car owner clandestinely listens to voice discussion inside the vehicle from a remote location. This does not require any internet connection.

(4). Car owner can monitor real-time speed report on the vehicle. A user can view their car or vehicle in real time, stop times and locations and idle time. Internet-enabled devices required.

No Renewal (permanent option)
12 Months Warranty
The device has a backup battery that can work for 4 days without the vehicle battery. In other words
You don't need to pay any amount until the tracker is up and running. You may be required to fill a booking form.
We install, configure, test/train and if satisfied with our services, you pay.

Service Charge: 40,000 NGN

Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by writeprof(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
The CP described him as fake because genuine soldiers are not meant to be accomplices in crime.
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by ceononi: 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Before nko? Why dem go dey call am fake soldier he knows he's not fake.Why would a whole police commissioner not conduct a proper investigation before reporting?They need to be taught how to do their jobs sometimes.
You know nothing....Even if it was confirmed that he is truly an army, wouldn't you agree it would be best to protect the army from such a disgrace.
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by RealMillennial(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
1)
Do an investigation. Without a report, you have nothing to tell the public or media.
2)
Since an identified service personnel is somehow involved, then the unit he belongs or force HQ should be able to say something about how he's involved, which will reveal if it was personal or not. No need to make noise.
FULL STOP.
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
AFONJA on the beat grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by 2packer(m): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
Guilty or not police can't persecute a serving military personnel, at best he should be handed over to his unit for investigation, if found guilty, he is tried and dismissed, thereafter he is handed over back to the police for appropriate sanctions. The CP act is unprofessional in this regard
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
I have always known soldiers rob alot
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
2packer:
Guilty or not police can't persecute a serving military personnel, at best he should be handed over to his unit for investigation, if found guilty, he is tried and dismissed, thereafter he is handed over back to the police for appropriate sanctions. The CP act is unprofessional in this regard
Army never return them to the police.
in fact they shield them from the police

thats how indiscipline the army is most times
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by rajiraymond(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
Believe me, that wasn't his first time.
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
eezeribe:
can you say same to maduekwe,fani kayode,fayose,senator saraki etc,without saying its witch-hunting?
Re: Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) by bionixs: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Before nko? Why dem go dey call am fake soldier he knows he's not fake.Why would a whole police commissioner not conduct a proper investigation before reporting?They need to be taught how to do their jobs sometimes.
don't mind the wack police man! the guy is teaching him his job. no proper investigation before conclusion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates / Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.