Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. (142647 Views)

My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia / Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by BoyGenuiz(m): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
I really understand why people always want to derail this diary, even though I really enjoy it and don’t confine derailment. School is about to resume but I understand the wahala of applying to a different country without having a real person and not just some agent that wants to take your money. So that’s why I’ll try to open a topic for that purpose so that we don’t disturb our resident Shakespeare in his diary��. This diary is sounding cooler by the second ehn...or is that just the weather�. I should probably start a rival one even though it might not be as interesting though.

I’ll post the link when it’s done. ����

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by HealthProMag(m): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2018
BoyGenuiz:
I really understand why people always want to derail this diary, even though I really enjoy it and don’t confine derailment. School is about to resume but I understand the wahala of applying to a different country without having a real person and not just some agent that wants to take your money. So that’s why I’ll try to open a topic for that purpose so that we don’t disturb our resident Shakespeare in his diary��. This diary is sounding cooler by the second ehn...or is that just the weather�. I should probably start a rival one even though it might not be as interesting though.

Thanks a lot we really appreciate your kind gesture
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by Kaysalas(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2018
BoyGenuiz:

Thanks bro, kindly tag me when you've opened the strictly study in russia thread. Udachi Bam
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by henrydadon(m): 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nice one tochi you are keeping guys like me inspired.

Please keep up the good work..I am sure you know how much this thread is to a lot of Nigerians who are stuck in this hell hole.
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by peacengine(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
TheCongo2:

If there is none then you should create one

Guy man wetin do u for hand wey make u no fit open one for we? Na person wey no sup about Russia go fit open am maintain am,if not the thread go cast
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by TheCongo2: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
peacengine:

Guy man wetin do u for hand wey make u no fit open one for we? Na person wey no sup about Russia go fit open am maintain am,if not the thread go cast

English please.
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by peacengine(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
TheCongo2:

English please.

You can create the thread for us.
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by BenNash: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
I definitely will love to visit Russia presently but I'll never do anything there that will make me spend over six months there. I see many people are encouraged to study in Russia as a result of this thread and I'm wowed.
Russia is a racist nation and there's no way that's going to change in the nearest future. There are a lot of skin heads In Russia especially In Saint Petersburg. Those guys that posted their good experiences here know how terrible it is in Russia but I see them as tough guys that always see the positive and ignore the negative, most people are not like that. I know two guys that went to Russia to study, one of them went to Germany to start all over after one year and the other is back In Nigeria. Russia is for hard people and not just anyone.
Racist attacks are not as frequent as it was few years ago and I can assure you this is not because Russians are becoming open minded. There are a lot of things that cause the spike in attacks and those things can come into place at anytime. Anytime those skinheads feel there is an increased number of foreigners entering the country and they see them as a threat to their jobs there'll be a spike in attacks again. Even with that there are still a lot of racist attacks going on presently In Russia and they are all under reported. Why would you want to go to a country In which you'll always be watching your back wherever you go. You'll be so scared to go out late at night, you'll be so scared whenever you're In a new neighbourhood, is that the kind of life you want to live??
Most of the guys posting their experiences here will not tell you guys when they were called monkeys or told to go back to their country or attacked. They'll tell you what you want to hear.

7 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. by sconp: 6:20am On Sep 06, 2018
This is very nice. Plan for the future but enjoy the moment.Some abroad parents are really fascinating, her parents recognise you guys r/ship and even take u on vacations. If na naija? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men / Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.