Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) (40343 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" / Actress Kate Henshaw Wows In Stunning New Photos / Kate Henshaw Shows Off Flexibility During Workout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by Sakie: 9:04am On Nov 17, 2017
Actress Kate Henshaw who is fitness enthusiast and has been consistently going to the gym shows off her abs in recent photo
The beautiful actress who shared the picture on her Instagram page to motivate people captioned the picture thus:
"It's possible!! 6 packs loading....��
Age is nothing but a number!!
Don't stop for NOBODY!!
Be motivated!!
Don't care about what they say!!
IT'S YOUR JOURNEY!!!!!!!!!
#IfKateFitUFit
Awesome thanks to @dugdale_france for the push!! I love you ���"

Cc;lalasticlala
Mynd44
Finestboi

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BblqiKIh6ge/

6 Likes

Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by pyyxxaro: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2017
The small bweast wen first de , u don gym am vanish

So wetin ur husband go de suck for night now sad

Madame chop food now oh , because food nor de heaven oh

Na praise and worship be the food for heaven

Me naa steady Akpu I de chop cool

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by Lalas247(f): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2017
Yasssss Kate I love this !
Wow! All about being healthy and getting your whole body fit !

Preach it o .... no excuse for ladies be roaming with pot belle undecided maka why ...
Sit ups is FREE!

15 Likes

Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by Evablizin(f): 9:20am On Nov 17, 2017
cheesy

Wow nice.

1 Like

Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by doyinisaac(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:
The small bweast wen first de , u don gym am vanish

So wetin ur husband go de suck for night now sad

Madame chop food now oh , because food nor de heaven oh

Na praise and worship be the food for heaven

Me naa steady Akpu I de chop cool

5 Likes

Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:36am On Nov 17, 2017
shocked

I'd appreciate this picture more if only she can raise her shirt higher up.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2017
Nice body structure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by GideonIdaboh(f): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2017
Why do I find this very disturbingly graphic instead?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by saint047(m): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2017
Just a quick reminder to let u know:
- ur cute
- u r enough
- life is worth it
- everything gets better
- u r never alone

5 Likes

Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by theapeman: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2017
that bre@st that look like paper undecided

what are you gymning for? to grow more muscle on your paper bre@st? undecided
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by zionglory(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2017
what is the meaning of this nah, she is a woman not a man
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by Omobolajiatanda(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2017
Kul
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by countryfive: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2017
so we should roast eggs.

when will she show us her husband?

you think she is happy , deep down her heart she knows she is not.
don't envy her.

1 Like

Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by mamatayour(f): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2017
Overdo don dey enter am shocked
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2017
Exercise right.
Eat right.
Eat Barbecue in the right and healthy way and you have a smashing figure like hers!!

A barbecue a day keeps the Doctor away!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2017
Good for her, the last time I tried sit up my ribs hurt for days, I cannot go and die because of abs

5 Likes

Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by iamJ(m): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2017
good

Where pikin or husband?

Waste of a human being

#No Filter Attitude
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by SeniorZato(m): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2017
Big turn off for me, am not gay
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by parcydrix(m): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2017
Her husband is trying oo... Sleeping on d Same bed with a woman that treat my Bleep up if I Bleep up
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by myjobsfinder(m): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2017
smiley
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by AlexCk: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2017
Gurls with abs tho,
Infact, cute girls with abs tho, me likey smiley kiss
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2017
Disgusting
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by sinaj(f): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2017
Huh glee
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by Mayorsholly(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2017
shey Packs na by force ni
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by uncle212(m): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2017
nice look. love ladies and guys with flat tommy. makes you look smart

1 Like

Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by Osyxcel(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Good for her, the last time I tried sit up my ribs hurt for days, I cannot go and die because of abs

It only hurts that much because it's the first time. Continue doing and it'll get less painful as time goes by till you don't feel it again.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by Syphonn(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2017
“Men are scums but I’m keeping my virginity for Anthony Joshua” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Scholastica Joseph, has disclosed via her Facebook page that she is keeping herself for British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua or Rob Kardashian.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.busygisting.com/men-scums-im-keeping-virginity-anthony-joshua-nigerian-lady-says/
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2017
Osyxcel:

It only hurts that much because it's the first time. Continue doing and it'll get less painful as time goes by till you don't feel it again.
oga,i have since stopped, I nor fit
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by Syphonn(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2017
Nice abs. But bullshitt. No breast again nawao.

“Men are scums but I’m keeping my virginity for Anthony Joshua” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Scholastica Joseph, has disclosed via her Facebook page that she is keeping herself for British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua or Rob Kardashian.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.busygisting.com/men-scums-im-keeping-virginity-anthony-joshua-nigerian-lady-says/
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by Osyxcel(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
oga,i have since stopped, I nor fit

Okay. Bye grin
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by GeoSilYe(f): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2017
no no no no..

this is just.. angry

ewww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Holds In Lagos On Nov. 19th / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Shows Muscular Body In New Workout Pictures / Anita May Igoni Celebrates Her Birthday With Zee World Themed Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.