Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) (40368 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" / Actress Kate Henshaw Wows In Stunning New Photos / Kate Henshaw Shows Off Flexibility During Workout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by alphaconde(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2017
table tennis board chest is unwomanly
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by Kaxmytex(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2017
Thumbs down....

I no get 2pac not to talk of 6packs...

if i see sey my bae get, ehn! Its ova b dat o....
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by DozieInc(m): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2017
Beautiful woman.
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by slapandfall(m): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2017
It's your journey, then why are you showing us.

IRONY
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by Agboola321(m): 10:59am On Nov 17, 2017
Rectus abdominis grin
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by 2shure: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2017
imagine omotolas ass as hard as serena williams muscles.
bich nor go marry
u tink say na abroad u dey.
if u like gym pass jim iyke
and not married..u r useless to womanhood
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by ukemepeter: 11:03am On Nov 17, 2017
so even gahs need 7packs issorit...

Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by humberjade: 11:03am On Nov 17, 2017
grin grin grin

This one just weak me o.

For what; at what age now?

Oh I see...It seems Aunty Kate wants to start featuring in Action Films o...ghen gehn

Watch out for "Aunty Kate, the Boko Haram Slayer"
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by AuroraB(f): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2017
iamJ:
good

Where pikin or husband?

Waste of a human being

#No Filter Attitude
She's got a daughter. She divorced though.
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by megareal: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Good for her, the last time I tried sit up my ribs hurt for days, I cannot go and die because of abs

grin grin grin
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by sharpwriter(m): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:
The small bweast wen first de , u don gym am vanish

So wetin ur husband go de suck for night now sad

Madame chop food now oh , because food nor de heaven oh

Na praise and worship be the food for heaven

Me naa steady Akpu I de chop cool

Lolz.... fruits from the tree of life nkoh plus river of life.....no be food and drink be dat? Abi yu forget marriage supper of the lamb too? wink grin grin grin Wine go dey boku for there. cool cool
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Yasssss Kate I love this !
Wow! All about being healthy and getting your whole body fit !

Preach it o .... no excuse for ladies be roaming with pot belle undecided maka why ...
Sit ups is FREE!

let c ya flat tummy 4 proper confirmation or else...

Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by iamJ(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2017
AuroraB:
She's got a daughter. She divorced though.
thanks didn't know cool
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by AuroraB(f): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2017
iamJ:
thanks didn't know cool
Welcome.
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2017
Damn ts time some of u guys hit the gym with una 1 big round amusement pack. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by sharpwriter(m): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Good for her, the last time I tried sit up my ribs hurt for days, I cannot go and die because of abs

Lol....LAZYYYYYY cheesy cheesy
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by newoffer: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2017
hope u are not after Anthony Joshua
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by brodalikeme(m): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2017
No one knows how much I love this lady.
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by femi4: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2017
mamatayour:
Overdo don dey enter am shocked
abi o...too much of everything...
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by perdollar(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd appreciate this picture more if only she can raise her shirt higher up.
u wan see d grey hair wey dey her armpit. pervert spotted
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by Dollabiz: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by multikash: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2017
Is she lifting rocks toocry
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by donqx: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2017
damn
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
all I see here is bones I see no flat tummy
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by eph12(m): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
countryfive:
so we should roast eggs.

when will she show us her husband?

you think she is happy , deep down her heart she knows she is not.
don't envy her.
Even people be thinking you're happy but deep down you're so sad. It's well with you brother
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by ejnu: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lets Build Fully-functional Ecommerce Website That Help Strengthen Your Business
For … N69,999 (Guaranteed that You Can’t Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

We give you an easy way to sell products online. We arm you with modern store designs and the powerful features you need to provide a consistent shopping experience that works across desktop, tablet and mobile devices. The online shopping experience once reserved for major online retailers is now at your fingertips.

Our designers and developers will do hard part for you by creating beautiful, customizable themes, so you can create a store that’s as unique as your products.

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by oyoofong(m): 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
Pawpaw gym finish cool
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by Ubiquity: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
theapeman:
that bre@st that look like paper undecided
what are you gymning for? to grow more muscle on your paper bre@st? undecided
Savageape on nairabush

1 Like

Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by Rozaytee: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
my workout role model.... need dat abs badly... working on mine seriously
Re: Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) by Rozaytee: 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
GideonIdaboh:
Why do I find this very disturbingly graphic instead?
becuz...u fat abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold / Anita May Igoni Celebrates Her Birthday With Zee World Themed Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.