Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election (30236 Views)

Iran Condemns Violence, Use Of Force Against Nigeria Protesters / Soldiers Embark On Show Of Force On Nightclubs In Port-Harcourt. Photo / Armed Police Stage Terror Drill In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by Duru1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
BluntBoy:
I don't know why government still takes these people seriously. We already know that they are nothing but chest beaters.

It appears most people in Nigeria are dunces. IPOB did not hint about the stoppage of election. It has called supporters to boycott the election. The word, boycott, does not connote stoppage. All these shows of idiocy are waste time and money.
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by bencynthgreat: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
What will make a sane man risk his life for these politicians. Stories of stray bullets loading.
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by naptu2: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2017

Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by bionixs: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
No Election in Anambra cheesy
oga,go mumu sitdon for your house o. if you no wan vote,let others. for police,show of force? those ones no get action
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
bionixs:
oga,go mumu sitdon for your house o. if you no wan vote,let others. for police,show of force? those ones no get action

It is called Sarcasm, Hope you grab now?
Re: Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election by dometome: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Cyynthialove:
Risk your life for politicians that kept their children somewhere far from Africa at your own peril.

If you are mistakenly hit by bullet ( Godforbids), politicians won't attend your burial, your good friends will only type rip on your Facebook wall, after six months, you become a history.

I have asked this question several times, why is it that Nig politicians don't allow their children to participate in voting exercise ?
My brother I have been asking the same question since a long time ago

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" / Obasanjo’s Refusal To Endorse Buhari Troubles APC / 2019 Election: Buhari Vows Harsh Verdict For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.