Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral (107892 Views)

Grace Garba Is NAF First Female Air Warrant Officer (Photo) / Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) / Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by ufuosman(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
I don see her, she fine
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by Edonojie007(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Too much make up. This is why I left Earth
And Went Where?
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by oyoofong(m): 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
Garnished beauty
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by mustaphasaidu: 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
I go enter police straight forward be that!!
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by deafeyez: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
NOC1:
I won't say anything till I see her real face, all I am seeing now is painted job with layers.
Ladies that wear mask can't deceive me again.

I was walking to slot and then spotted a fair in complexion lady, nice body built up, the one I always admired.
While walking, I said to myself nothing will make me walk past the girl without collecting her number.
As I approached her, I used a my highly sensitive piercing eyes to pick her sensitive organs. Looking at the hips, I thought to myself this lady will surely end on my bed.
However, things changed the moment I got close to her and I took a look at her face. Dem, you will clearly see the plastering all over and one would begin to wonder how her look would be when those things are washed off.
Though I took her number but just because she has noticed me all this while.

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by ozilo1chance(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
kingandamy4life:
she is preety but am not sure she is a virgin
But wetin concern Virgin 4 dis matter now undecided[quote author=kingandamy4life post=62464592]she is preety but am not sure she is a virgin
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by okimba24: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
minus make-up
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
mzHANA:
Nairalanders broke ass niggas wee be "officer plz arrest me to da oza room" grin grin grin grin

Broke ass niggers who want something cool and decent than a nairalandslaybitch with dirty armpits and garbage on her skull(empty brain) angry
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by Doyin2(m): 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
Make up things undecided
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by JBismarck(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
oookk

Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by laudate: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
Doyin2:
Make up things undecided
okimba24:
minus make-up
oyoofong:
Garnished beauty
BestieSome:
All I see is an artificial face. Ladies deceiving us with their fake faces since the 450BC. undecided
Emmahunk:
The make-up artist did a great job.
Kobicove:
I will comment when I see her pic without make up undecided
gr8tone:
I don't appreciate ladies that wear mask. No matter how beautiful, it's still a masked face
belindar:
Remove those make up and you will take to your heels

All of you shouting 'make-up,' need to look beyond that. sad She has superb bone structure, beautiful nose, well-chiseled lips and great eyes. kiss These are the building blocks of beauty. Even her facial skin is firm, and not saggy. All the make-up in the world cannot give you these features. It would only help to cover the blemishes. And blemishes can be removed over a period of time, with the right skin care lotions or creams. undecided
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by Highbeepeeh(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
NOC1:
I won't say anything till I see her real face, all I am seeing now is painted job with layers.
Ladies that wear mask can't deceive me again.
You don carry okra face wey deceive u wit painting before?
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by ayoxelee(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
mzHANA:
Nairalanders broke ass niggas wee be "officer plz arrest me to da oza room" grin grin grin grin
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by ayoxelee(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
mzHANA:

Are you jealous?
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by Mchenzier: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
IGP will soon order for her arrest. ..
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
But if the Monkey is from Ogbomosho E no go fine

abikeade03:
If they make up like this for monkey self he go fine not to talk of human being
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by johnjose68: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
divinehand2003:
In fact I will not mind marrying a fine police officer like her.

its all makeup...let her remove the makeup.
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by KINGS100(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
all I see Is makeup. artificial beauty, not impressed.
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by crackhouse(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
NoFavors:
Over edited picture

Wetin dey the carton no be Wetin dey inside
no be small one o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Roger that! Thanks for the tip. Meanwhile, you're yet to message me on Whatsapp ooh!

Oh!

Lemme check my email.

Brb
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by SenorFax(m): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
Orange face, Brown neck, Masking
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Roger that! Thanks for the tip. Meanwhile, you're yet to message me on Whatsapp ooh!

My email is not opening angry

Please type your number here. I won't quote it.
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by curvilicious: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hummmm slaymamas have enter police. Officers wives have enter trobu
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
alexialin:

My email is not opening angry

Please type your number here. I won't quote it.
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by MistaBabz: 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
RIP to make up I swear if you see her face without makeup you go run. Anyway I like her dope nose sha
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
YoungDaNaval:

Have add u.

Waiting for network.

You can remove it smiley
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by Prestige16(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
She might be beautiful but seriously, with this makeup, she looks like toy
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by AnanseK(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
Roon9:
She may be fine and all but with that much editing it's difficult to distinguish fact from fiction

some issues are so clear

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by GreenVILLETiPS: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
NoFavors:
Over edited picture

Wetin dey the carton no be Wetin dey inside

Bro forget.. .As long as she is an educated hausa/fulani babe.. ....she fine abeg..
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
I will comment when potter removes this clay from her face.
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by BENRAZY(m): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
dis 1 make carry chemical load fr face
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by Salym(m): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences / Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking / How To Calculate Your New Salary Based On New National Minimum Wage: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.