Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral (107937 Views)

Grace Garba Is NAF First Female Air Warrant Officer (Photo) / Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) / Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by gr8tone: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
laudate:

All of you shouting 'make-up,' need to look beyond that. sad She has superb bone structure, beautiful nose, well-chiseled lips and great eyes. kiss These are the building blocks of beauty. Even her facial skin is firm, and not saggy. All the make-up in the world cannot give you these features. It would only help to cover the blemishes. And blemishes can be removed over a period of time, with the right skin care lotions or creams. undecided
I refuse to look beyond the mask because that's what I see and I hate that with passion.
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by Ejytex(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
RareKind:
Nothing to go gaga for...
I wonder o
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by Basfaq(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Too much make up. This is why I left Earth
where you are now?.lol. grin
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by Ejytex(m): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
NOC1:
I won't say anything till I see her real face, all I am seeing now is painted job with layers.
Ladies that wear mask can't deceive me again.
lolx Bro u dey vex o
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by opeyehmmy(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
All i see in the pics is the awful stitch of our Police Force's uniform. Too pathetic.
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by Raphael34(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
Food for IG of police, no be say u talk Oo nah so ehh dey [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by rolinco24(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
NOC1:
I won't say anything till I see her real face, all I am seeing now is painted job with layers.
Ladies that wear mask can't deceive me again.

Na Hausa movie police she be.
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by governor2022(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Towncrier247:
She's so cute!

See plenty more pics here>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/please-arrest-me-internet-goes-gaga-over-pretty-nigerian-female-police-officer
you are 100% a fake news giver.
I don't know how you manage to always make front page with your fake news
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
She should post her real picture not this photoshopping.

APC and propaganda sef.

They are trying hard to divert attention from the report that Nigeria police under APC and Buhari's watch, is the worst in the world.
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by ACE1010: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by Afflalo(m): 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
This kind police z my friend
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by baxmaich(m): 2:14am On Nov 18, 2017
the IG never see her for romance.
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by odehaj: 5:09am On Nov 18, 2017
She had the time to do all these-paint here,apply that?
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 18, 2017
Kindly take off the mask ma'am.
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by Emmahunk(m): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2017
laudate:

All of you shouting 'make-up,' need to look beyond that. sad She has superb bone structure, beautiful nose, well-chiseled lips and great eyes. kiss These are the building blocks of beauty. Even her facial skin is firm, and not saggy. All the make-up in the world cannot give you these features. It would only help to cover the blemishes. And blemishes can be removed over a period of time, with the right skin care lotions or creams. undecided

You apparently don't know much about make-up. Ask what 'foundation' does in make up. Filler if applied by an expert can make an accidented car look like a brand new car.
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by 2undeajigs: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2017
Doesn't matter how pretty she is, police nah police. They are not your friend in this Nigeria.
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by bjx5: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by tk4rd: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
I see excess make-over
Re: Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral by laudate: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Emmahunk:
You apparently don't know much about make-up. Ask what 'foundation' does in make up. Filler if applied by an expert can make an accidented car look like a brand new car.
OK,can make up give a person good bone structure, beautiful eyes and lips as well as pointed nose?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences / Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking / Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.