Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

What Are The Changes You Have Noticed In The Change Buhari And APC Promised - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Changes You Have Noticed In The Change Buhari And APC Promised (656 Views)

Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After / APC Promised Change But Brought Pains -says Abba Moro / Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Changes You Have Noticed In The Change Buhari And APC Promised by lightblazingnow(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2017
The All progressives Congress (APC) came to power with a powerful slogan " change agendas". They promised Nigerians immediate changes, in the way government is policed, with the budgets, expenditures, infrastructures, the welfare of citizens, Jobs creation and security of Lives and properties, in truth, I know that there are few person who, no matter what you do will never appreciate your good work.

Mr President and APC may not have done 100%, but I'd know there are most things they have done better and commendably.

In Nigeria two things are so very much of importance which has eluded us for centuries

1, steady power supply
2, Jobs creation.

And both of them in my opinion isn't impossible to realise, but successive governments have promised heaven on earth to get to power, but once they get in, they quickly discovered what massive project it's to supply steady power. Because Nigerians are very destructive personalities. And very selfish politicians. What I mean by politicians isn't just the regular politicians. I am talking about putting themselves first before anything. They want to be richer than the earth. Instead of the populace to enjoy steady power supply, they have rather collect money from Generator importer to frustrate every effort of the government to stabilize power supply. This is playing politics with your country Nigeria.

Of a truth, your country Nigeria will never succeed except you, the country men and women join hands to build. Like a former president of the United states once said, " don't think of what American will do for you, think of what you can do for Americans..

I believe that there are things this present government has accomplished, we do be celebrating ourselves if we could sincerely point out to some of them and move on.

God Almighty bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: What Are The Changes You Have Noticed In The Change Buhari And APC Promised by madridguy(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2017
1. steady power supply. F9

2. Jobs creation. F9

Meanwhile, there is room for improvement.

God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Changes You Have Noticed In The Change Buhari And APC Promised by policy12: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2017
..I think this will help.
Re: What Are The Changes You Have Noticed In The Change Buhari And APC Promised by lightblazingnow(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2017
Waiting
Re: What Are The Changes You Have Noticed In The Change Buhari And APC Promised by Wenebadu(f): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2017
Steady power supply, I concur
Re: What Are The Changes You Have Noticed In The Change Buhari And APC Promised by magoo10(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2017
The changes being witnessed is the institutionalizing of lies and propaganda
Re: What Are The Changes You Have Noticed In The Change Buhari And APC Promised by Saaruman(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2017
Quick to quote what US President said about civil duty, yet nowhere to be found doing what Americans past and present did to make their country a Real nation. Somebody's should tell op that American constitution was not drafted by military regime.
Re: What Are The Changes You Have Noticed In The Change Buhari And APC Promised by yomi96(m): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2017
madridguy:

2. Jobs creation. F9

God Bless Nigeria.
yes there is room for improvement,and the only way to do that, is to be a patriot and vote out this clueless govt full of lies and deceit.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Changes You Have Noticed In The Change Buhari And APC Promised by kernel505: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2017
madridguy:
2. Jobs creation. F9
God Bless Nigeria.
So... you can say the truth for once, without sentiment? God bless you.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Changes You Have Noticed In The Change Buhari And APC Promised by yarimo(m): 10:58am On Nov 17, 2017
1 POWER supply A1 in my area power supply is 23 hours 25 minutes 15 seconds everyday
2 JOBS creation- C
Re: What Are The Changes You Have Noticed In The Change Buhari And APC Promised by binsanni(m): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2017
ah still search for the change they promise but ah never see am self

Re: What Are The Changes You Have Noticed In The Change Buhari And APC Promised by lightblazingnow(m): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2017
yarimo:
1 POWER supply A1 in my area power supply is 23 hours 25 minutes 15 seconds everyday
2 JOBS creation- C

Which area please
Re: What Are The Changes You Have Noticed In The Change Buhari And APC Promised by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Which area please
BMC situation room
Re: What Are The Changes You Have Noticed In The Change Buhari And APC Promised by magoo10(m): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
BMC situation room
lols
Re: What Are The Changes You Have Noticed In The Change Buhari And APC Promised by jacyhelen(f): 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
lightblazingnow:
The All progressives Congress (APC) came to power with a powerful slogan " change agendas". They promised Nigerians immediate changes, in the way government is policed, with the budgets, expenditures, infrastructures, the welfare of citizens, Jobs creation and security of Lives and properties, in truth, I know that there are few person who, no matter what you do will never appreciate your good work.

Mr President and APC may not have done 100%, but I'd know there are most things they have done better and commendably.

In Nigeria two things are so very much of importance which has eluded us for centuries

1, steady power supply
2, Jobs creation.

And both of them in my opinion isn't impossible to realise, but successive governments have promised heaven on earth to get to power, but once they get in, they quickly discovered what massive project it's to supply steady power. Because Nigerians are very destructive personalities. And very selfish politicians. What I mean by politicians isn't just the regular politicians. I am talking about putting themselves first before anything. They want to be richer than the earth. Instead of the populace to enjoy steady power supply, they have rather collect money from Generator importer to frustrate every effort of the government to stabilize power supply. This is playing politics with your country Nigeria.

Of a truth, your country Nigeria will never succeed except you, the country men and women join hands to build. Like a former president of the United states once said, " don't think of what American will do for you, think of what you can do for Americans..

I believe that there are things this present government has accomplished, we do be celebrating ourselves if we could sincerely point out to some of them and move on.

God Almighty bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

nothing
Re: What Are The Changes You Have Noticed In The Change Buhari And APC Promised by lightblazingnow(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
Plenty
Re: What Are The Changes You Have Noticed In The Change Buhari And APC Promised by yarimo(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Which area please
ASOKORO abuja
Re: What Are The Changes You Have Noticed In The Change Buhari And APC Promised by lightblazingnow(m): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
Really

(1) (Reply)

An Hilarious Account Of The Trials Of Atiku The Son Of Abubakar / Main Critics Of Buhari Are Yorubas Not Igbos (names Incl) / Bike Crash: Aisha Buhari Thanks, Nigerians, Medical Team Working On Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.