Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nigerian Lady Uses Iron To Remove Her Tattoo, After She Found Jesus Christ-photo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Lady Uses Iron To Remove Her Tattoo, After She Found Jesus Christ-photo (656 Views)

Have You Found Jesus? / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Uses Iron To Remove Her Tattoo, After She Found Jesus Christ-photo by Blogsphere: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2017
[/b]

A Nigerian Lady with the Facebook Name, Ifeoma Vivian Emeka has shared a picture of the scar she’s received after she used a hot iron to remove her tattoo.

Her reason for removing her tats is because she’s found Jesus, and she’s now a Born Again, she needs to get ride of those things that’d remind her about her past.

Sharing the picture on her Facebook wall, she wrote; “I used Eletric iron on my hands to remove my tattoo,, it was urgent so I had to do it….. #For the love of Jesus Christ. #Forjesuschrist”

[b]Source
: http://www..com/2017/11/after-she-found-jesus-christ-and-became.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Iron To Remove Her Tattoo, After She Found Jesus Christ-photo by nittroboy(m): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2017
wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Iron To Remove Her Tattoo, After She Found Jesus Christ-photo by MhizzAJ(f): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2017
Foolishness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Iron To Remove Her Tattoo, After She Found Jesus Christ-photo by pyyxxaro: 10:24am On Nov 17, 2017
She for kukuma cut the hand or use acid grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Iron To Remove Her Tattoo, After She Found Jesus Christ-photo by kevoh(m): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2017
The kind of stupid things people do for religion sake...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Iron To Remove Her Tattoo, After She Found Jesus Christ-photo by Hier(m): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2017
I think she did sth stupid right there

You did tatoo as a sinner, chai, what a life, from religion to religion

God has forgiven you your sins, just cover up the tatoo, well, I could have recommended that you eraze it, but not the way you went about it
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Iron To Remove Her Tattoo, After She Found Jesus Christ-photo by kullozone(m): 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
It's easy naw... Just burn ur hand with fire, then peel off the skin. Your hand will be born again and white as an angel.
You can also do thesame to your whole body smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Iron To Remove Her Tattoo, After She Found Jesus Christ-photo by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Iron To Remove Her Tattoo, After She Found Jesus Christ-photo by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ifeoma, your giving yourself a more gruesome body marking/tattoo.
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Iron To Remove Her Tattoo, After She Found Jesus Christ-photo by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
Blogsphere:
[/b]

A Nigerian Lady with the Facebook Name, Ifeoma Vivian Emeka has shared a picture of the scar she’s received after she used a hot iron to remove her tattoo.

Her reason for removing her tats is because she’s found Jesus, and she’s now a Born Again, she needs to get ride of those things that’d remind her about her past.

Sharing the picture on her Facebook wall, she wrote; “I used Eletric iron on my hands to remove my tattoo,, it was urgent so I had to do it….. #For the love of Jesus Christ. #Forjesuschrist”

[b]Source
: http://www..com/2017/11/after-she-found-jesus-christ-and-became.html

WHY NOW? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HURT YOURSELF? IT IS NOT RIGHT.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/12/17 / Full List Of Nigerian Richest Pastors And Their Networth 2018 / Buhari Asks Two Christian Ministers To Pray At FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.