Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Have You Found Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Found Jesus? (629 Views)

Israeli Jewish Man Found Jesus When He Was Searching For Morality / How I Found Jesus / Nigerian Lady Uses Iron To Remove Her Tattoo, After She Found Jesus Christ-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Found Jesus? by GreatResearcher: 10:20am On Apr 05, 2019
A christian saw me this morning with a book. She thought it was a bible.

Christian: Have you found Jesus?

Me: Holy-Fuvk! Have you guys lost him again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Found Jesus? by GreatResearcher: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2019
Victorian happy weekend
Re: Have You Found Jesus? by victorian(f): 10:23am On Apr 05, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Victorian happy weekend

Happy weekend 2 you too.

Thanks
Re: Have You Found Jesus? by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2019
GreatResearcher:
A christian saw me this morning with a book. She thought it was a bible.Christian: Have you found Jesus?Me: Holy-Fuvk! Have you guys lost him again?
That statement is nonsensical and a gibberish!
No one finds Jesus because he is not lost. On the contrary,it is Jesus that finds people by sending his disciples to go in SEARCH for the LOST sheep of the house of Israel! Matthew 10:6,15:24
So what does the term lost sheep of the house of Israel means?
Well during the first century, Many Jews have scattered abroad due to the hypocrisy noticed inside Jerusalem's temple,so Jesus PRIMARILY sent his disciples to search for these ones. Secondly many none Jews displayed such uncommon faith so these individuals from other races that is faithfully seeking righteousness, can also become Jews by faith! Romans 2:28,29
Re: Have You Found Jesus? by GreatResearcher: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2019
Maximus69:
That statement is nonsensical and a gibberish!
No one finds Jesus because he is not lost. On the contrary,it is Jesus that finds people by sending his disciples to go in SEARCH for the LOST sheep of the house of Israel! Matthew 10:6,15:24
So what does the term lost sheep of the house of Israel means?
Well during the first century, Many Jews have scattered abroad due to the hypocrisy noticed inside Jerusalem's temple,so Jesus PRIMARILY sent his disciples to search for these ones. Secondly many none Jews displayed such uncommon faith so these individuals from other races that is faithfully seeking righteousness, can also become Jews by faith! Romans 2:28,29

Most believers use the statement.

When the y approached me and I tell dem I'm an atheist they will say ' I pray u find Jesus'.

1 Like

Re: Have You Found Jesus? by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Most believers use the statement.

When the y approached me and I tell dem I'm an atheist they will say ' I pray u find Jesus'.
Well if you carefully consider how Jesus commissioned Christianity,you will be able to distinguish between misinformed churchgoers and a real Christians! smiley
The one and only group of true Christians are known today as Jehovah's Witnesses. They go in SEARCH for people because true Christianity is not appealing to anyone until you know what it really means!
Re: Have You Found Jesus? by GreatResearcher: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2019
Maximus69:
Well if you carefully consider how Jesus commissioned Christianity,you will be able to distinguish between misinformed churchgoers and a real Christians! smiley
The one and only group of true Christians are known today as Jehovah's Witnesses. They go in SEARCH for people because true Christianity is not appealing to anyone until you know what it really means!
Are JW d only ones who go insearch for people?

1 Like

Re: Have You Found Jesus? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Are JW d only ones who go insearch for people?
Actions speaks louder than words Sir, you can answer that yourself by closely watching the activities of those who claims they're GOING OUT IN SEARCH for lost souls!
Re: Have You Found Jesus? by GreatResearcher: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
Maximus69:
Actions speaks louder than words Sir, you can answer that yourself by closely watching the activities of those who claims they're GOING OUT IN SEARCH for lost souls!
Almost all the churches do go out in search for lost souls.. And watching their activities, all are the same. The are all hypocrites.
Re: Have You Found Jesus? by LordReed(m): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
Gosh some people can't even take a joke. Glad I am no longer so stuck up.

1 Like

Re: Have You Found Jesus? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Almost all the churches do go out in search for lost souls.. And watching their activities, all are the same. The are all hypocrites.
Hmmm if you say so, IF YOU'RE CONVINCED IN YOUR OWN HEART THAT 'THEY ARE ALL THE SAME'!

(1) (Reply)

Share Something Nasty You Have Heard From Religious People Recently / Urgent Question On Teleportation!!! / Spiritual Folks, Come In(christian Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.