Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? (24134 Views)

Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? / The Non Muslims Ask Who Created Allaah / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Myde4naija(m): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2017
Nbote:

If U were morally correct why would u b lusting afta anyone who isnt ur wife? If U are supposed to b praying then U are suposed to b meditating and praying.. Are u saying even inside d house d woman is allowed to pray beside her husband or is still relegated to d back? If U didn't have comprehension issues u'ld have seen m response was in line with d statement about logic and morals. And if questions end becos U were commanded even if it defies logic, who's d blind follower? I could care less what ur beliefs or sets of rules are but wen U begin to define others who live by their own rules with it den U are simply being irrational..

Now U dats d irrationality I was talking about.. Now tell me exactly what breeds the high trend of immorality among Muslims despite ur so-called moral and conditions?? U are as pathetic as ur argument..
have what do you tend to achieve with this argument?
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Ladyjumong(f): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2017
I just pray someday religion will be banned in nigeria. alot of harm 've been done.
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by BenzEne1(m): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2017
ImaIma1:

This guy you are mean!!! You couldn't have said it better. A lot goes on under that hijab. I found out from my hijabite roommate in uni.

N.B
I did not believe anything i signed to before commenting. Infact i didn't read the declaration. I just clicked yes so that i could comment. Since Nairaland is trying to be smart...

A lot actually goes on under some hijabs. If ur hijabite roommate twerks and screws around its herself she'll have to blame when judgement comes. That does not stop others from following the tenets of Islam tho. A hypocrite like the "Hadiza" earlier stated who is a muslim in the mosque and a femme fatale at night clubs should definately repent or else Jahannam would call fir her on the day of Qiyamah.

And to these mods who are forcing folks to agree with the shahadah before commenting. It is a downer and will only make other religions look at us as barbaric followers trying to hide smthng.
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2017
Originality007:

Lolz...u are pained because the way they tackle u. ur hypocrisy stinks. if truly you are praying and focus a woman yash will not distract you, but because ur religion encourage so much adultery that is you are easily distracted, wait: what am I even saying, ur Prophet Died of Erection,
lmao clap for urself
but i wnt stop say christianity is full of ignoramous like u.... ur type is common u are a christian by mouth i could see it in ur words
y will i disturb myself because of u when i know u dont even understand or know wat u are doing smh,...
am a good muslim and i need a good christian (nt mouth christian lyk u) dat i can interrogate and conversate with not just u dat talk frm hatred and ignorance
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by sorextee(m): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2017
If u guys wanna criticize, u talk about events that have happened centuries ago. Indeed, there were times the Christians acted unchristian and d Muslims acted(and are still acting) unmuslim. We preach love and forgiveness. U guys, its justice, revenge and discrimination, etc.

If we are in a gathering, and someone drops a bag and screams PRAISE JESUS, what do u think will happen?

But on d flipside, someone does same and shouts Allah akbar. U already know the outcome

msbbash:

if u want to criticise ,u do ur criticism with facts not withe a blind and blocked mind.
all these you mentioned above are clearly written in the Bible, so go and learn ur Bible more.
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

First and foremost, in the tradition (Sharee'ah) of Islam, ladies are better off praying at home (Juma'h Inclusive).

In all circumstances, ladies are to be behind a man during Prayer.

And since Islam forbids free mixing of opposite sex and enjoins lowering of gaze, it also makes sense... to avoid temptation!

And Allah knows best.

Islam is telling you guys that you're all beasts that can't control your urges. It's dehumanizing you, and you're happy about it. Are you monsters who musn't see women? Women should be afraid when you're around? Or what's the point of such pointless (!) precautions, when you're not animals?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by ImaIma1(f): 11:58am On Nov 24, 2017
BenzEne1:

A lot actually goes on under some hijabs. If ur hijabite roommate twerks and screws around its herself she'll have to blame when judgement comes. That does not stop others from following the tenets of Islam tho. A hypocrite like the "Hadiza" earlier stated who is a muslim in the mosque and a femme fatale at night clubs should definately repent or else Jahannam would call fir her on the day of Qiyamah.

And to these mods who are forcing folks to agree with the shahadah before commenting. It is a downer and will only make other religions look at us as barbaric followers trying to hide smthng.

The point is that no matter the checks and rules or laws put up to protect against immorality, these women will still be who they are and it doesn't make them better than the women that dont wear hijabs or the ones that mix up with the opposite sex.

Infact the more the are restricted from mixing up, the more they hide and break rules to meet this guys in secret.

It's just the same way that guys used to shack girls that went to single sex schools than we that went to mixed schools.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
sorextee:
Don't mind dem. They just don't want to say its gender segregation.. If they are using immorality as an excuse, its safe to say that an average Muslim man is carnaly minded.. I remember in skool, wen I offered IRK. I cant remember d topic(not dat I was even paying attention) the irk teacher was saying that if u see a girl passing, its allowed (in islam) to look once but dont look again..

I wonder how anyone could be so robotic as to subscribe to a religion that wants to control your every thought and how you use your eyes. LMAO. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by sinceraconcept(m): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
so that we won't be looking at women bum bum as it's sexy and man's back view is not sexy,so,no distraction
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
sorextee:
E be like say me sef follow u attend dat party too.
I've attended so many in adamawa and borno..
And the things they do there ehn.. smiley
If u think its only christian girls that twerks... Wait till
Hajara and hadiza twerk for u.. grin

And funny enough, why most Hausa muslim girls like we d Christian guys is cos we are more romantic and more enlightened (based on observation and confession from some Muslim ladies) than their Abdulmalik, abdullahi, rabiu, etc.

But they cant marry us cos their religion didnt permit such and their father will kill them. That is why wen u see some of their pre wedding pix(if any) d girl is not looking happy... Cos her heart chooses Henry, Victor, Alex. But her father and religion has already given her out to Abubakar even before she was born.. undecided

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by ikemesit4477: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
dastranger:
Why are some Christians obsessed with the religion of Islam

Live your life and let them live theirs undecided
it is because Muslims are terrorist that is why! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Originality007: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Starkid3010:
lmao clap for urself
but i wnt stop say christianity is full of ignoramous like u.... ur type is common u are a christian by mouth i could see it in ur words
y will i disturb myself because of u when i know u dont even understand or know wat u are doing smh,...
am a good muslim and i need a good christian (nt mouth christian lyk u) dat i can interrogate and conversate with not just u dat talk frm hatred and ignorance

if u need a good Christian friend, you will not say u prefer ifa to Christianity
Y do u even need a Christian friend? you want to behead him or blow him off?. Ur war book called Quran, preach more hatred and anger than anything other book ever written....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Islam is different!

Free mixing is shunned severely. Our intention matters as well as our deeds. You can't think about what you do not see. And mind you no one is pure at heart...

The meeting together, mixing, and intermingling of men and women in one place, the crowding of them together, and the revealing and exposure of women to men are prohibited by the Law of Islam (Shari'ah). These acts are prohibited because they are among the causes for fitnah (temptation or trial which implies evil consequences), the arousing of desires, and the committing of indecency and wrongdoing.

So boys and girls shouldn't be attending the same schools, sharing the same classes? You know, intermingling and all that. There are schools where they even share the same lockers/desks in class.

Abrahamism has fuçked up your psyche. It treats you like animals and wants to put you in a mental cage to keep watch over every single one of your thoughts and actions, every second of the day!

I prefer Babylonian pagan religion!
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by censeakay(m): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
sorextee:
You.. grin
We meet again..

If a man’s intentions for praying at the Mosque is truly pure, it shouldn’t matter whether he is praying in front of or behind women. If he finds the women distracting, I think he went there with false intentions.

intention seeing women in front of you
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by censeakay(m): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
sorextee:
Same way a sunni cannot be found in d gathering of shias. Go and read ur holy Book, its full of discrimination, hatred, no forgiveness, revenge, etc
Ive always said it, if ur religion allows you to bomb innocent people, all in d name of proclaiming his name, change ur god cos u re serving a weak god. Ur god needs help, he needs pple to fight for him.

Lol when did u see that in the Holy Quran. u better go get english Quran and read to get to ur senses.
Your Bible that is full of contradiction, different authors, different edition.
Did u that they observe Salat in ur bible?
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by censeakay(m): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ladyjumong:
I just pray someday religion will be banned in nigeria. alot of harm 've been done.
see this one lol, religion is not compulsory before nw
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by BenzEne1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
ImaIma1:

The point is that no matter the checks and rules or laws put up to protect against immorality, these women will still be who they are and it doesn't make them better than the women that dont wear hijabs or the ones that mix up with the opposite sex.

Infact the more the are restricted from mixing up, the more they hide and break rules to meet this guys in secret.

It's just the same way that guys used to shack girls that went to single sex schools than we that went to mixed schools.

Of course it doesn't make dem better. That's why they are hypocrites. Every religion has some of them as followers. This doesn't mean the lot of muslim women are in this category. There are faithful muslim women. And I dont think its based on restriction. A foul mind blossoms in the dark and in light. It makes no matter, who wan spoil go spoil as they say
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:
Islam is telling you guys that you're all beasts that can't control your urges. It's dehumanizing you, and you're happy about it. Are you monsters who musn't see women? Women should be afraid when you're around? Or what's the point of such pointless (!) precautions, when you're not animals?

Please what is really your problem?
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:
So boys and girls shouldn't be attending the same schools, sharing the same classes? You know, intermingling and all that. There are schools where they even share the same lockers/desks in class.

Abrahamism has fuçked up your psyche. It treats you like animals and wants to put you in a mental cage to keep watch over every single one of your thoughts and actions, every second of the day!

To you is your way of life and to us is ours!
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
Originality007:

if u need a good Christian friend, you will not say u prefer ifa to Christianity
Y do u even need a Christian friend? you want to behead him or blow him off?. Ur war book called Quran, preach more hatred and anger than anything other book ever written....
re read my content!
am sorry it pains u ryt??
u dont need it just flex wit ur lyf and see where u wil end it into!
if u can get english version of quran den u can read it.
wat am i even saying ?. av even forgotten dat u av been brainwashed.......
u tink myopically..u should be ostracised ,yea am nt in need of any christian wat i mean is dat i need a sensible christian dat i can convince and enlighten not pple lyk u , udat dnt even knw wat u are doing lol.. i just know y u are called sheeps u are an irrational thinker
bro pls think straight..
ur religion is full of selfishness(i can discern) hatred , idol worshippers i cnt even stress my brain
ur religion is full of agony
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by dastranger(m): 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
ikemesit4477:
Yes you're correct. I hope you feel good now
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:
who created u
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by dastranger(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nbote:

Oga U jus goofed.. All U had to do was jus ansa d OP but u jus had to compare religions didn't U... So it is d hugging and mingling dat is d cause of immorality in d "Christian society" So what is d cause of d immorality in d Muslim society

Dis mods and dis their incantation dey wan ppl to make before commenting.

Mr. Man Why do u ppl like being hypocrites ?? U claim d Christian society is more immoral becos dey don't hide behind d hijab?? There worse form of immorality is d one by hypocrites and pretenders. I have no business with how u ppl conduct ur prayer or lives but d moment u begin to try to prove u're beta dan others is where there will b a problem.. I have attended pool parties, private parties and picnics with ur hijab wearing ladies who are worse dan street runs gals but so long as dey wear d hijab U ppl can continue to pretend all is fine. An average hijab wearing Muslim lady is addicted to all forms of syrup or d other, and for d guys, dey have succeeded in abusing every drug known to man and animals... Despite d fact dat ur religion allows u to marry more than one wife, still yet sexual promiscuity is high... I stay in d north, served in d north and grew up in a Muslim predominant society so I know what I'm talking about. I'm sure u read d reports on Nairaland here about prostitutes complaining of low patronage during d last Ramadan?

D obsession is with u folks who are always trying to prove how superior u think ur religion is to others..
Oya clap for yourself. Find something worth doing oga. Bye grin
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
ikemesit4477:
hmmm so sadden some pple av been brainwashed
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tozara:

if u dnt want to learn stay away stop using stupid evidence
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
censeakay:

Lol when did u see that in the Holy Quran. u better go get english Quran and read to get to ur senses.
Your Bible that is full of contradiction, different authors, different edition.
Did u that they observe Salat in ur bible?
stop stressing urself bro dey wnt learn
but d wise among dem who yield

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
BenzEne1:

Of course it doesn't make dem better. That's why they are hypocrites. Every religion has some of them as followers. This doesn't mean the lot of muslim women are in this category. There are faithful muslim women. And I dont think its based on restriction. A foul mind blossoms in the dark and in light. It makes no matter, who wan spoil go spoil as they say
to me christian is not a religion but a joke region
where dey deceive and brainwash one another
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Starkid3010(m): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

To you is your way of life and to us is ours!
to me christian is not a religion but a joke region where they brainwash and deceive one another
Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by AerialMapper: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
The answer is really simple

Islam is a religion which places women lower than men. The simple truth is the women stay at the back so that when they bow down in prayers, they don't "spoil" the prayer of the men in front of them who will be distracted by their buttocks. So rather than force their men to focus on the prayers and not on the yansh, they make the women stay at the back.

Same thing with alcohol, rather than obey the quran and not drink alcohol, they will close down all the beer parlors ...then finish all the codeine and glue in the market to get high.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Starkid3010:
if u dnt want to learn stay away stop using stupid evidence
You should have pointed out what's wrong in my post, instead of telling me your IQ digits in 12 words.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? by Tozara(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Starkid3010:
who created u
That's a silly question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam / Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes / Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.