Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) (36986 Views)

13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Adieza(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
AND IT IS CALLED "RANDOM ACT OF GIVING"..............
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6270746_img20171117wa0005_jpegc72e1212ad699488d9294b5b8595f915

Put a smile on someone face today!!!

"Train up a child the way to grow, for he/she will not depart from it when grown up"

My almost 13 years old first Son- Edosa Daniel Ugbo, yesterday (16/11/2017) asked me to withdraw certain amount of money from his school bank account to give to the ice cream seller that normally come to his school to sell ice cream and I asked him why? Do you know the man before? And he answered and said "Daddy, I don't need to know him bcoz I have seen you severally helping and fighting for people you don't know" I was shocked at his response and I was like "Our children are watching us".

My prayer for you my Son......

"There are so many devices in a man's heart, nevertheless the counsel of the lord that shall stand. Your life will never follow the plans of your enemies. You shall add values to your generation. In Jesus mighty name. Amen!!!."

"What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loss his soul" We didn't come to this world with anything and when we die nothing will be buried with us but our good name and deeds will be remembered.

What will you be remembered for

Politicians get some sense!!!

Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State recently used billions of naira to build the statue of some Africa Leaders in the State Capital Owerri when he could have used the money to build a State owned plastic industry or any other industry that will create employment for his people and that will put food on their table.

I am Curtis Eghosa Ugbo and I just want a better Oredo LGA cum Edo State cum Nigeria for the masses of the people.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by sarrki(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
You mean he will not go to school for that term?

A boy of this age can't have aess to his school fee

Also did he also called a photographer to snap while he was giving ?

The story is not adding up

Its a good gesture

But not a good example for other kids

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Adieza(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Adieza(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
sarrki:

Its a good gesture

Sir, the boy is the son Of Curtis Eghosa Ugo.
read it very well.
It was the dad who snapped it and post on Facebook sir.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1619641954760116&id=100001429800011

16 Likes

Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Adieza(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
More pictures

Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Adieza(m): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
cc:lalasticlala and mynd44
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by laudate: 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
Adieza:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1619641954760116&id=100001429800011
Eeyah! What a touching story.... wink May God continue to bless both father and son. If only more parents can teach their children such beautiful values....

22 Likes

Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Samusu(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
Wow wow wow, impressed
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
What Buhari's children can not do
What Tinubu's children can not do sad sad sad
What APC politicians and their children can not do embarassed embarassed embarassed

Useless government cry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Adieza(m): 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
laudate:

Eeyah! What a touching story.... wink May God continue to bless both father and son. If only more parents can teach their children such beautiful values....
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by xihudurig: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Sexytemi(f): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
Thats so nice o.
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
Happy Weekend
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by johnstar(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
Make sense
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by LaughButton01(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
wow. I like this

but maka why now.
why publicize it? if you wan help person help am. which one be photo shoot for front of school again.
how much dey the envelope sef.
give somebody something with one hand make the other hand no know.
I love your boys heart tho.

7 Likes

Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
Very kind
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Barmmyshoes(f): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
Okay
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by psalmhorah(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
God bless this young blood ...
Our politicians only give out money during election period ..
..SMH

1 Like

Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by barnsB: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lesson for kids from rich homes who think is just all about their families

2 Likes

Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by TEAMvido(m): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
nobodies business

3 Likes

Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by ezeigwe92(m): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
thank God i make a f.p today :Pthank God i make a f.p today
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by bikefab(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
Good boy. A man with a large heart in the making. God bless you.
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Egein(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
This is no act of kindness. This is disrespectful, condescending show-off. Why pose for a photograph like you're issuing a graduation certificate.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by miqos02(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
cool
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by justlaw(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
Learn to pay attention to simple details. This shows that you only read in between lines.

sarrki:

Its a good gesture

3 Likes

Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by LaughButton01(m): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
you sure say Na ice cream this man wey I dey see dey sell?
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by tuna4servi(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
Then why broadcasting it? This is not a gift but a show

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship / Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos / Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.