Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,317 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) (36988 Views)

13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
laudate:

Thank you, o jare. wink May God increase the wisdom He has deposited in your life.
God bless you in return.
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Adakintroy: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
Show or not, it doesn't count here, some people spray that money on the floor of big events with cameras, some trow it in clubs, others to prostitutes.

I say call the whole world attention, one local news agent and one cnn reporter. Let good have its day in the sun for a change.
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by prinxpalax(m): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
But oga u got it wrong this time around by using governor okorocha as bad example. Do u know how many thousand of lives this man's benevolent is touching across the nation inrespective of tribe,religion and sex? Anybody can spend his money the way and manner he likes. If he likes let him build statue for evry dick, tom and harry, that is his own cup of tea.

2 Likes

Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
STORY FOR THE gods. how can a 13 yr old boy be the one to pay his school fees

1 Like

Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by henrycantona(m): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
LaughButton01:
wow. I like this

but maka why now.
why publicize it? if you wan help person help am. which one be photo shoot for front of school again.
how much dey the envelope sef.
give somebody something with one hand make the other hand no know.
I love your boys heart tho.

u are here talking how many sincerely have u help without telling ur friends or somebody close to you, if somebody do good have a way of appreciating not to criticize

1 Like

Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by laudate: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tonytonex:
Did you read the story at all from beginning to the end?
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tonytonex:

It's obvious you never read the story . . .
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Segibambo(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
LaughButton01:
wow. I like this

but maka why now.
why publicize it? if you wan help person help am. which one be photo shoot for front of school again.

This is the major Nigerian problems.

I'll speak in reference to pastors and the current series of attacks.

Pastors usually don't publicize their giving and charities and are considered not to give and repeatedly bashed.

The ones that have decided to give and show it, you're still complaining.

I have tire!

1 Like

Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by GreenVILLETiPS: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
sarrki:
You mean he will not go to school for that term?

A boy of this age can't have aess to his school fee

Also did he also called a photographer to snap while he was giving ?

The story is not adding up

Its a good gesture

But not a good example for other kids

Ova sabi
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
That man has been in that ice cream business for ages.I member buying #10 ice cream from him during my secondary School days.I pray God elevate him.Nice gestures op.
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
On the flip side, this kid is smart, imagine free ice-cream for life.
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Adieza:

Sir, the boy is the son Of Curtis Eghosa Ugo.
read it very well.
It was the dad who snapped it and post on Facebook sir.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1619641954760116&id=100001429800011
so the man deliberately do that to showoff his boy which mean this is not gesture but publicity stunt
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Ejytex(m): 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
LaughButton01:
wow. I like this

but maka why now.
Com collect 150 naira nd buy sence, ur type even dog can't see ur shit chop
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
Fhemmmy:

It's obvious you never read the story . . .
YOU RE RIGHT.
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
laudate:

Did you read the story at all from beginning to the end?
NO, I DID'NT.
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by khome(f): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
tuna4servi:
Then why broadcasting it? This is not a gift but a show
Show us your own show
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Azam101: 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Keneking:
What Buhari's children can not do
What Tinubu's children can not do sad sad sad
What APC politicians and their children can not do embarassed embarassed embarassed

Useless government cry
useless reader
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
Adieza:
AND IT IS CALLED "RANDOM ACT OF GIVING"..............
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6270746_img20171117wa0005_jpegc72e1212ad699488d9294b5b8595f915

Put a smile on someone face today!!!

"Train up a child the way to grow, for he/she will not depart from it when grown up"

My almost 13 years old first Son- Edosa Daniel Ugbo, yesterday (16/11/2017) asked me to withdraw certain amount of money from his school bank account to give to the ice cream seller that normally come to his school to sell ice cream and I asked him why? Do you know the man before? And he answered and said "Daddy, I don't need to know him bcoz I have seen you severally helping and fighting for people you don't know" I was shocked at his response and I was like "Our children are watching us".

My prayer for you my Son......

"There are so many devices in a man's heart, nevertheless the counsel of the lord that shall stand. Your life will never follow the plans of your enemies. You shall add values to your generation. In Jesus mighty name. Amen!!!."

"What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loss his soul" We didn't come to this world with anything and when we die nothing will be buried with us but our good name and deeds will be remembered.

What will you be remembered for

Politicians get some sense!!!

Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State recently used billions of naira to build the statue of some Africa Leaders in the State Capital Owerri when he could have used the money to build a State owned plastic industry or any other industry that will create employment for his people and that will put food on their table.

I am Curtis Eghosa Ugbo and I just want a better Oredo LGA cum Edo State cum Nigeria for the masses of the people.

You're not teaching this boy write. When you give, it should be between you and God. You don't take pictures and post on social media. No blessing is coming from that anymore

1 Like

Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by larrybee2017(f): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
sarrki:
You mean he will not go to school for that term?

A boy of this age can't have aess to his school fee

Also did he also called a photographer to snap while he was giving ?

The story is not adding up

Its a good gesture

But not a good example for other kids
Wetin u dey yarn now, simple English. What bad example are you talking about? You read the post sef? Did you get the part that says school fees account or you just skip it

1 Like

Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by phiszo(m): 9:11am On Nov 18, 2017
Mariangeles:
To inspire others...
To inspire people to show off. undecided
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2017
ariklawani:
Must we know.u don't give and announce it.its show up,and not heavenly...
U do have a point. It's the heart that giveth that matters not the hand.(if u know what I mean). If the young boy's heart is genuine and devoid of show-off, then I support the broadcast otherwise I dont. If all that Jesus did werent on document; I doubt if I would have been a Christian.
-My view.
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by bjx5: 10:47am On Nov 18, 2017
Givers never lack
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Dareabiala(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2017
Samusu:
Wow wow wow, impressed
What is wow wow wow, are you an ambulance?
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Kimy97(f): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2017
I knw d ice cream seller...i feel pity for him anytym i see him...nd now im guilty cos i hv not made attempt to help him
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2017
xihudurig:
undecided undecided undecided

while I dey offer app development with free web design Including free hosting for just 39,999 naira. call me 07067212537
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by mychiveous(f): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Egein:
This is no act of kindness. This is disrespectful, condescending show-off. Why pose for a photograph like you're issuing a graduation certificate.
He's a politician from edo state and they (politicians) can't do good without letting people know.
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by mychiveous(f): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Egein:
This is no act of kindness. This is disrespectful, condescending show-off. Why pose for a photograph like you're issuing a graduation certificate.

1 Like

Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by tuna4servi(m): 11:44am On Dec 23, 2017
khome:
Show us your own show
Is ur brain paining you ?

Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by khome(f): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
tuna4servi:
Is ur brain paining you ?
Simple instruction...show us
Re: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) by Rosarie(f): 7:58am On Dec 24, 2017
i kno d ice cream man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? / Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship / Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.