Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Anambra Governorship Election: Awka Remains Calm, Traffic Free - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election: Awka Remains Calm, Traffic Free (16306 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church / Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Awka Remains Calm, Traffic Free by jacyhelen(f): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
The influx of Police[28,000],Army,Navy and Airforce into Anambra state for just one day election,If such gets Deployed to Sambisa Forest,i bet you;Bokoharam will cease to exist...
Instead of putting your life at Risk,why not STAY AT HOME.
Your Vote since ab nito has never counted,will never count and will never be usefull..
Dont just get killed for POLITICIANS who does not and will never care to know you.
Nigeria Politics is never about the INTEREST of the masses Rather their own INTEREST..
Can Peter obi and co allow their children and family to VOTE?
Instead of deing,WHY NOT STAY AT HOME!!!!
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Awka Remains Calm, Traffic Free by AlexJustin(m): 12:33am On Nov 18, 2017
Obiano -1st Nwoye-2nd Obaze-3rd Who wants to argue this?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Awka Remains Calm, Traffic Free by Yyeske(m): 12:53am On Nov 18, 2017
jacyhelen:
The influx of Police[28,000],Army,Navy and Airforce into Anambra state for just one day election,If such gets Deployed to Sambisa Forest,i bet you;Bokoharam will cease to exist...
Instead of putting your life at Risk,why not STAY AT HOME.
Your Vote since ab nito has never counted,will never count and will never be usefull..
Dont just get killed for POLITICIANS who does not and will never care to know you.
Nigeria Politics is never about the INTEREST of the masses Rather their own INTEREST..
Can Peter obi and co allow their children and family to VOTE?
Instead of deing,WHY NOT STAY AT HOME!!!!
You will be crying by this time tomorrow
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Awka Remains Calm, Traffic Free by Sammy07: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Joephat:
If anambra election hold

I would denounce my igboship
Hope you've denounced it
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Awka Remains Calm, Traffic Free by Joephat(m): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
Sammy07:

Hope you've denounced it

Where is the election?

Is it the one going on on the faces vanguard n punch newspapers?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Awka Remains Calm, Traffic Free by Sammy07: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
Joephat:

Where is the election?

Is it the one going on on the faces vanguard n punch newspapers?

I think you didn't watched the � TV..

Anyways I'll still quote you tomorrow, when they announced the results
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Awka Remains Calm, Traffic Free by Joephat(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
Sammy07:

I think you didn't watched the � TV..

Anyways I'll still quote you tomorrow, when they announced the results

Oga, boycott was successful

I Neva said that it won't hold
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Awka Remains Calm, Traffic Free by Sammy07: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
Joephat:

Oga, boycott was successful

I Neva said that it won't hold

Your previous post was.
If anambra election hold, you'll denounced your igboship

Joephat:
If anambra election hold

I would denounce my igboship
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Awka Remains Calm, Traffic Free by lele19: 11:52am On Nov 19, 2017
ok will are waiting 4 d final result
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Awka Remains Calm, Traffic Free by Ugosample(m): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kokolet11:
Obiano is going to be kicked out.
obiano will be kicked out my black arse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sosoberekon: If Not For Wike, PDP Would Have Been Dead And Gone / Reflections On Princeton Lyman’s View On Nigeria’s Growing Irrelevance / Nigerian Army Liberates Bauchi Forest From Insurgents (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.