Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Have You See Actress, Kate Henshaw’s Six Packs? – Pic+video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You See Actress, Kate Henshaw’s Six Packs? – Pic+video (1372 Views)

See Actress Biodun Okeowo's Message To Anthony Joshua (PHOTOS) / See Actress Ini Edo's Family Members / Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You See Actress, Kate Henshaw’s Six Packs? – Pic+video by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
Fitness enthusiast and Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw took to her instagram page to share a pic of her amazing abs with the caption:

[center]��
Age is nothing but a number!!
Don’t stop for NOBODY!!
Be motivated!!
Don’t care about what they say!!
IT’S YOUR JOURNEY!!!!!!!!!
#IfKateFitUFit
Awesome thanks to @dugdale_france for the push!! I love you ���[/center]

See more workout Post below and another workout video of the 46 year old actress.
http://verge24.com/2017/11/17/have-you-see-actress-kate-henshaws-six-packs-picvideo/

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris: “i’m Not White. I Consider Myself A Black Woma / Regina Daniels Singing And Dancing Happily With Faze(photo+video) / Singer Praiz Signs His First Artiste To His Record Label (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.