Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

30-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Osun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 30-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Osun (30004 Views)

Prophet Olushola Akinsipe Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl During Deliverance / Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) / 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Osun by Nyamex(m): 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
if the girl was my daughter not even the a maximum prison can keep him alive, I really hate it when the law plays delay judgment with issues as this..
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Osun by adabekee12(f): 12:42am On Nov 19, 2017
cococandy:
The future Nigerian women are already being damaged form childhood and it’s a joke to some of you mor0ns.

What the fuckkkk are you saying? Is it now that you are noticing such? When this alone is cultural, an ideology and religious. Girls/women are seen as third class citizens in a lot of African countries. Shuuuu... babe check in your family you might even have pedophiles and rapist, they go hand in hand. If you think I am just talking shit, ask your grandfathers what age they were and what age your grandmother was when they got married.

I am surprised people are shocked at these events that have been going on since the beginning of patriarchy.
SHUTOUT TO THE WOMEN WHO PERPETRATE AND PROPAGATE PATRIARCHY THIS IS YOUR DOING AND IT SHOULD BE MARVELOUS IN YOUR EYES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Osun by cococandy(f): 2:36am On Nov 19, 2017
I’m not shocked about. I grew up in Nigeria. None of this is new to me.
I just get more and more disgusted each passing day.
adabekee12:

What the fuckkkk are you saying? Is it now that you are noticing such? When this alone is cultural, an ideology and religious. Girls/women are seen as third class citizens in a lot of African countries. Shuuuu... babe check in your family you might even have pedophiles and rapist, they go hand in hand. If you think I am just talking shit, ask your grandfathers what age they were and what age your grandmother was when they got married.

I am surprised people are shocked at these events that have been going on since the beginning of patriarchy.
SHUTOUT TO THE WOMEN WHO PERPETRATE AND PROPAGATE PATRIARCHY THIS IS YOUR DOING AND IT SHOULD BE MARVELOUS IN YOUR EYES.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Osun by timilehin007(m): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2017
Kezzy2:

Loving this
Am liking you too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) / 45-Year-Old Bricklayer Sodomises 11-Year-Old Boy, Gives Him N20 (Photo) / Man Left Blinded In Both Eyes After He Was Attacked With Acid In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.