Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) (48827 Views)

Prophet Olushola Akinsipe Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl During Deliverance / 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Man Rapes His Cousin’s Girlfriend In Delta 3 Times, Threatens Her With Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by onthehill: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
A 13-year-old JSS 3 student of Makurdi Academy North Bank identified as Kumawuese, was last year November 20th raped at gun point by a notorious cultist identified as V. William of Antsa village North Bank Benue which led to her death before Christmas, IgbereTV reports.

A humanitarian aid worker, Ukan P Kurugh who shared the news on Facebook stated that the rapist (cultist) went ahead to threaten the family of the late girl even after his own family members arranged a meeting and according to them settled the matter between them.

Ukan further stated that the girl's family are currently planning to sell their house and relocate for fear of the said rapist.

Read Ukan P Kurugh's post below.

"THE YOUNG GIRL DIED AFTERWARDS & WE SEEK JUSTICE

A 13 years old JSS 3 student of Makurdi academy north bank who goes by the name Kumawuese, was last year November 20th raped at gun point by one notorious cultist simply known as V. William of Antsa village north bank that led to her death before Christmas.

The guy (rapist) went ahead to threaten the family of the late girl even after his own family members arranged a meeting and according to them settled the matter between them. I was also told she was giving drugs the other family bought to help her heal, according to what my informant told me who does not want his name/identity known.

The girl's family as am told are planning to sell their house and move out of North Bank for fear of the said rapist and up till now, they are still reluctant to speak about this, as it is the cousin who has briefed me about the whole thing yesterday after hiding it for this long.

I will be meeting this family latest Monday to see how we can go about this whole situation.

THIS IS WHAT WE FIGHT DAILY IN BENUE STATE.

More details next week after my meeting with the family members."
https://www.facebook.com/100026958108478/posts/757447038497226/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1380906/cultist-rapes-13-year-old-girl-death-benue-threatens-family-photo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Wickedness, Iniquity, Abominations are on the Increase..
I Hope those saying we should not Speak out against Abominations and evils of humans will also allow the rapists, killers, Murderers and other evil vices to carry out their enterprise.

Evil and Depraved minds,
Listen! GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again!
The evils , Abominations and Wickedness of this Generation the People is high up before God.

The only way of Escape is Repentance.
The only way of Escape is to Repent From All kinds and Types of evil and Surrender to JESUS!

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Legalcriminal: 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by HopeVictor(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Indeed the heart of man is desperately wicked... may God see us through

9 Likes

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
Evil thrives when good men do nothing..
The evil in this country is on the extreme..

20 Likes

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
Oh my God, this is Soo heartbreaking

So afonja has taken their stock-in-trade to Benue

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
Omooo, strong Man or not, if you price any of my Family, you gats collect oo.
This Long arm no dey forgive.

36 Likes

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by AntiIgbo: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
Oozz2:
Oh my God, this is heartbreaking

Do you even know God grin abeg face front

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
This is so sad!
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Koralords: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
That’s the reason our leaders treat us like trash cos we too Dey fear to die,someone would rape my daughter to death, I would rather die and join her than let that person walk freely

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by 444croopy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Threatens her family join.... d family no get man? I go pound the idiot meat for mortar and pestle...make ee know

7 Likes

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Cerebellum: 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
Chai!

Almajiri!!!!!!!!!

Amaka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Afonja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wetin Naija do you pple? Telle me

1 Like

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Abigirlsuen: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
The rate of joblessness that's ilin benue is causing all this . even the freewill they get from their homes contribute
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Mayng01(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nigeria has become a lawless country. Impunity amongst politicians, securities, herds men and even cultists have upgraded to that level as well. I pray the girl gets justice. May her death never be in vain. Amen! Rip.

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
If after Ochanya was raped to death the government of Benue state was serious about preventing a repeat, dis would not have happened.

But dis is Nigeria, where people only complain for a while, den forget as one new wahala takes over the gossip space. Wahala no dey finish for Naija. undecided

That culprit does not deserve any fair hearing. Let dem rape him anally in public with a 6 foot dried bamboo stick till his a-hole falls out! angry angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
angry
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by ibnlawal(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
Damn! The wickedness of man knows no bound.
An eye for an eye. That motherfucker should be castrated. I pray he never knows peace till he's six feet under.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by FalseProphet1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
That child's family members are nothing but cowards. Try this with my daughter and see if I won't pay rival cult groups whatever amount they request for to ensure that he's killed as well, then I'll relocate from that area.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by free2ryhme: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
onthehill:
A 13-year-old JSS 3 student of Makurdi Academy North Bank identified as Kumawuese, was last year November 20th raped at gun point by a notorious cultist identified as V. William of Antsa village North Bank Benue which led to her death before Christmas, IgbereTV reports.

A humanitarian aid worker, Ukan P Kurugh who shared the news on Facebook stated that the rapist (cultist) went ahead to threaten the family of the late girl even after his own family members arranged a meeting and according to them settled the matter between them.

Ukan further stated that the girl's family are currently planning to sell their house and relocate for fear of the said rapist.

Read Ukan P Kurugh's post below.

https://www.facebook.com/100026958108478/posts/757447038497226/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1380906/cultist-rapes-13-year-old-girl-death-benue-threatens-family-photo/

How can an entire family be threatened by a cultist? Is it that the title "cultist" was just to scare the family into silence

Person wey dem go give rat poison
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
Why is he still walking as a free man and what issue has been settled? The guy needs be reported to the closest police station.
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Jodano: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
May her soul rest in peace, there is no peace to the wicked soul.
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by baski92(m): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
Oozz2:
Oh my God, this is Soo heartbreaking
So afonja has taken their stock-in-trade to Benue
are you ok
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by doxijaw: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
Freedom of choice I'd imagine.

We've been told by freethinkers to allow others live.

I guess his sexuality was pedophilic rape.

Yep on wokeism, laws are man made and who are we to judge cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Onlyintellect: 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
From all of us at ONLYINTELLECT COMMUNICATIONS

AS a people we can move past this issues
We are not animals, we are creative, we are not barbarians, we are investors from the East to the north to the south. We can be great
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Telecomprof: 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
BIKONU
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by BafanaBafana: 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
The guy will not last long
Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Brendaniel: 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
This is terrible, you see what I said earlier about cultism, why leave this type of person in a sane society, if he is arrested send him straight to sambisa, let him be with insane people like him that will match him....

4 Likes

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by BafanaBafana: 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
doxijaw:
Freedom of choice I'd imagine.

We've been told by freethinkers to allow others live.

I guess his sexuality was pedophilic rape.

Yep on wokeism, laws are man made and who are we to judge cheesy
No sense in what you said

3 Likes

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Mayng01(m): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
free2ryhme:

How can an entire family be threatened by a JSS 3 student

Did you read the post or it’s the post that read you. Whichever way, understanding is missing from either

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by 01mcfadden(m): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
free2ryhme:

How can an entire family be threatened by a JSS 3 student

Read
again

1 Like

Re: Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) by Roozzaay(m): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
Na for inside movies dis kind thing dey happen.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robber Caught On Camera Hiding His Guns Inside A Car Bonnet In Kwara / Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) / Unclad Passenger Sits In Middle Of Road In Lagos To Protest Arrest Of Bus Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.