Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo (52550 Views)

Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) / Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri / Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by Factfinder1(m): 8:27am On Nov 18, 2017
People can be very wicked and heartless and yet still na we go church pass
Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by jolyment: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2017
fuckerstard:
If i leave this country am not coming back, life no mean anything here o.

We must enjoy the sufferness together.
Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by Exponental(m): 8:28am On Nov 18, 2017
fuckerstard:
Better don't go to a worse country!!
Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by Ptoocool(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2017
Jeez,

Meanwhile, those who he was killed for are somewhere getting drunk now..
Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by jolyment: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2017
xavier0327:
His murderers never wanted his body to be found, hence the block. It's a pity.

You must be talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by Lovine: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2017
Just an election this happened? Tell me what will happen if eventually Biafra is given to them?
Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by tunjijones(m): 8:30am On Nov 18, 2017
jerflakes:

The guy must have REALLY 4kd up, big time

What the f..k is dis one saying. So because he 4kd up big time, he deserve to die? Like one of the commenter above said the heart of man is terrible black. Am sure u can do this tiba fellow human.
Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by zolapower: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2017
fuckerstard:
the only safe Haven is planet pluto . As long as this universe is concern ,no safe place my dear . All u gat to do is stay out of trouble and pray to God to guide u towards an unforseen dangers ,shikena .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by zolapower: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2017
Exponental:

Better don't go to a worse country!!
no country is safe my dear . Especially when u are black skinned .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by bobkezel(m): 8:36am On Nov 18, 2017
Looks like Kanye West.
Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by jerflakes(m): 8:36am On Nov 18, 2017
tunjijones:

What the f..k is dis one saying. So because he 4kd up big time, he deserve to die? Like one of the commenter above said the heart of man is terrible black. Am sure u can do this tiba fellow human.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by olowobaba10: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2017
WHERE IS ORAMA ETITI?
Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by Obidikefidelis(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2017
Avenge ur death
Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2017
Nawa ooo this one weak me no be lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by bewla(m): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2017
fuckerstard:
I cuncour
Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by dfrost: 8:56am On Nov 18, 2017
don4real18:
We will never know the true cause of his death... Security in Nig is in need of improvement

He was drowned. The block was to keep him under until he suffocated. That is a very cruel way to kill someone. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by Egein(m): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2017
Biafra!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by dfrost: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2017
zolapower:
the only Haven is planet pluto . As long as this universe is concern ,no safe place my dear . All u gat to do is stay out of trouble and pray to God to guide u towards an unforseen dangers ,shikena .

True that.
Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by GavelSlam: 9:00am On Nov 18, 2017
His killers would be in the community pretending to be mourning him.
Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by HomeOfMe(f): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2017
CharleyBright:
Very Tragic.
Wickedness in hearts of men. What for, other than mundane things??
Death is a journey everyone will embark upon. It is a Destination we will all get to.
Why wickedly send a man to a Destination you will also go, knowing he will get there ahead of you and will have advantage over you .. He will surely be waiting for you at the Destination as you diescend the bus...And he will well prepared to welcome you the same way you bade him farewell.
We are in a country where human life is not valued. Where a 15 yr old teen would stab a guy because he chested or jilted her..smh.
Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by HomeOfMe(f): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2017
jerflakes:

Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by HomeOfMe(f): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=HomeOfMe post=62484552][/quote]Only him and his god knows we can only guess.
Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by kumakunta: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2017
If this had happen anywhere in the north you will see the so called sophisticated children from the East screaming ' God punish lugard for joining me with this animal, The north is the problem of Nigeria , the north has no respect for human life , the north is backward etc' now tell me which region is filled with animals and uncivilized humans now ? So much talk about the north while neglecting the daily killings going on in the south .

1 Like

Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by Ironi: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Factfinder1:
People can be very wicked and heartless and yet still na we go church pass

I don't know whether it's some parts of Nigeria but I find Nigerians have no qualms in killing at all. They will kill at the drop of a dime and go and have lunch.

Very barbaric .
Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by Mccullum: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Because of what? had it biafra allowed, is this how igbos will be killing themselves, it'll hmm be another South Sudan of Africa.
Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by zeenaman: 9:13am On Nov 18, 2017
This is terrible. I wonder what people learn from churches and mosques. Why can't we fear God and the inevitable day of judgement?
Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by abels(m): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2017
democracy has done more harm than good to us
Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by bjx5: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2017
Election
Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by bjx5: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2017
I repeat Election is the root cause of all campaign
Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by tivta(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2017
JayCynic:
Fear Biafra

Sharap
At least his family will see his full body to bury compared to skull miners and body parts sellers...
Re: Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by vioment: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2017
No forensics to assist in getting the culprits; now na he said, she said. RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) / Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo / Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.