Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo (52538 Views)

Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by milann: 2:10am On Jul 28, 2021
A 23-year-old bricklayer, Adebayo Kingsley, who said he hails from Ibillo in Akoko-Edo Local Government Area of Edo State, has allegedly killed his 46-year-old lover, a widow and mother of four, Rosemary Ifeoma, popularly called Mama Samuel from Orogun in Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State.

He was said to have hit the lady with a plank and had carnal knowledge of her thereafter.

He was earlier accused of hitting the head of her 13 years old boy and then pounced on the woman, thinking the son was dead.

Confirming the incident on Tuesday, Police Public Relations Officer, Edo State Command, Kontongs Bello, said the suspect would be charged to court once investigations are concluded.

The incident happened in Darlington Ogbeifun Street, off Ogbekan Village Road, Ugbor in Oredo Local Government Area.

Eyewitness’ account

A resident in the area, who simply gave his name as Peter, said: “This woman we popularly called Mama Samuel was a widow with four children and the last one, who is 13 years, stays with her.

“She was having difficulties paying her rent and then approached a woman in the area whose brother was building a storey building that has been roofed, to allow her stay there pending when she can raise money from her business to get a new accommodation.

“She had a lover, who is a bricklayer, that was coming to see her and people around here know them.

“It was early in the morning on July 16 that her 13 years old son, after regaining consciousness from his confrontation with the suspect in the night, ran to inform neibghours of what has happened.

“He was rushed to the hospital for treatment and later narrated the story of how the suspected attacked them.

“He led others to the place where the suspect was working and immediately he sighted the boy, he took to his heels until he was pursued and arrested by the police.”

Confession

When confronted, the suspect confessed to the crime but said he did not hit the victims with a log.

Rather, he said, in the course of an argument with the woman, “she wanted me to help her with cement to do a caravan.

“But when we did not agree on how to do it, she said I should leave her house. I actually left but missed my way and strayed back to the house.

“But by this time, they had locked the gate, so I jumped into the compound through the fence and entered their room.

“His son threatened to stab me, went into the room and came back with a knife. I rushed at him and pushed him.

“He hit his head on the wall and collapsed. The woman then came after me and held me, but in trying to push her away, she fell and hit her head on the ground and blood was coming from her head.

“I quickly took the boy to the room and put him on the bed and then left. I did not hit anybody with log and I did not sleep with the woman.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/23-year-old-man-kills-lover-rapes-her-corpse-in-edo/

The suspect, Adebayo Kingsley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by dynicks(m): 2:13am On Jul 28, 2021
You first wire knack on top small pikin, that one no do u.....u then went ahead to hammer another knack untop lover body still u weren't satisfied with the knacks.....Devil come sample bonus track on top your matter come lure u into committing the worst by having had canal knowledge with d already dead body...

And as for your age, it's either u lying or The hardship wey dey this country now, signed u into its team as amongst first 11..

Abeg wetin dem talk say no dey finish again?..

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Bigredmachine: 2:15am On Jul 28, 2021
RIP to the woman... As for the guy... Sorry for the pains...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by dettolgel: 2:16am On Jul 28, 2021
This man 23 years old? Hardship is real.

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Bluntguy: 2:20am On Jul 28, 2021
Lies. Just go and face the consequences of your crime.

6 Likes

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Karlovych: 2:39am On Jul 28, 2021
shocked shocked 46 year old woman dating a 23 year old boy, nevertheless cone headed criminal should face the consequences of his actions.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Naijanascam: 2:47am On Jul 28, 2021
And you are 23 years old......is that your football age ?.............,. well you will explain everything in due course....

Omo ale

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by inoki247: 2:48am On Jul 28, 2021
Mad Man everywhere...

You first knack person 2by2 nd still knack her aw u tak gt erection I no sure say person wey normal fit du all diz psycho in human form don full everywhere dey needs to be killed and send to hell without holdup....

10 Likes

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Wawelexy(m): 2:49am On Jul 28, 2021
Too bad
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Abovebest(m): 3:36am On Jul 28, 2021
They don bring Ethnicity enter this one again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by yinkus6750(m): 3:41am On Jul 28, 2021
23 year old boy as a lover to a 46 years old widowed mother of four.
That's a wring one already.
But that nor withstanding, the young man allowed the evil spirit to possess him.
Doesn't look ordinary.
So unfortunate.
May her soul RIO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Maxymilliano(m): 3:44am On Jul 28, 2021
Beast
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Humanoid01(m): 3:58am On Jul 28, 2021
That alien can't be 23 years old. They meant to write either 33 or 36.

18 Likes

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by DoggoneDogg: 4:59am On Jul 28, 2021
milann:
, Adebayo Kingsley,

Oduduwa republican grin cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Samfloxin(m): 5:01am On Jul 28, 2021
That guy is in his mid thirties

12 Likes

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by WorWorBoy: 5:09am On Jul 28, 2021
This man is 23? shocked shocked Nigga looking like 38 yrs old man grin
Poverty bad kai lipsrsealed

21 Likes

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by kokoA(m): 5:12am On Jul 28, 2021
No be juju be that?

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by chukwuibuipob: 5:22am On Jul 28, 2021
Abovebest:
smiley
undecided why are u smiling @the CORPSE sad
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by englishmart(m): 5:22am On Jul 28, 2021
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT

I know times are hard, but it doesn't make this man 23.

28 Likes

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by chukwuibuipob: 5:24am On Jul 28, 2021
sad grin kid; Edo pipu dey bear Yoruba name.So,Ovia Omo Agege is a Yoruba man too? undecided
DoggoneDogg:

5 Likes

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by DoggoneDogg: 5:26am On Jul 28, 2021
[s]
chukwuibuipob:
sad grin kid; Edo pipu dey bear Yoruba name.So,Ovia Omo Agege is a Yoruba man too? undecided
[/s]

Adebayo Kingsley is a criminal Oduduwa republican necrophilic rapist.

8 Likes

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by chukwuibuipob: 5:31am On Jul 28, 2021
grin cheesy kid! Ibillo,Akoko Edo is now in Ondo state grin? Even Apostle Sule is from ZAMFARA grin.Travel,mbanu sad!
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Adebayo Kingsley is a criminal Oduduwa republican necrophilic rapist.

9 Likes

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by chukwuibuipob: 5:36am On Jul 28, 2021
angry sad.By the time dey squeeze his ballz,he'll confess

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Daarreenn: 5:41am On Jul 28, 2021
Igbos and Yorubas teaming up to ruin Ẹdo's name. Imagine the surprise

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Living rent free in your head…see ya life! grin

5 Likes

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Mayng01(m): 6:12am On Jul 28, 2021
What the fu*k!
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:17am On Jul 28, 2021
Is Tired of all this bad news
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by krebdawise(m): 6:22am On Jul 28, 2021
Werey don plenty for this country

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by MVLOX(m): 6:35am On Jul 28, 2021
Person no fit just wake up read beta news for this Nigeria self...

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by EricSmallz(m): 6:45am On Jul 28, 2021
Wahala for this Nigga sha
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Guru1111(m): 6:51am On Jul 28, 2021
shocked
Ogume format...
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Gadafii: 7:16am On Jul 28, 2021
Damn niggars slawomir, wetin dey occur for ur state of origin naa angry

Na be this same Edo one cult boy slaughter him Papa last month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested / Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo / Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.