Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,598 members, 7,865,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates (104428 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List / Groups Gifts Obiano N12.5 Million For Anambra 2017 Election Form - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by BrokenTV: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
Kokolet11:
Obiano will be kiced out
Na you go kick am out.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by tsdarkside(m): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
bigpicture001:
...my guy u are deceiving ur sef..ppl are voting apc massively..all what apga has are millions of ppl like u..wishing apga wins but not going out to vote..claiming,vote is already rigged or dey can't stress themselves...if u want a candidate..GO OUT AND VOTE...!!!! period!!

tell am....
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by bigpicture001: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
BrokenTV:
Gooluck to those that are voting for me am chilling down in my house. Nepa refuse to give us light now, I have already planned ahead of them by making sure that my Generator is fully loaded with petrol.
..foolish citizens...u are there and not partaking in decision making..dont ever com.here to complain of bad policies from the eventual winner...educated ignoramus..stay at home nd fetish lying manipulate ur choice to win..
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by tsdarkside(m): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
chaii....i already know now nothing will change in the yeast....look how una think?....political party my foot....

i voted buhari not apc....i dont give 2kobo for apc.....

after elections everybody will return back to their usual scamming each other....

una wahala tooo much.....

well...stay unhappy and wait for next cownunu....
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by plessis: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
bigpicture001:
..foolish citizens...u are there and not partaking in decision making..dont ever com.here to complain of bad policies from the eventual winner...educated ignoramus..stay at home nd fetish lying manipulate ur choice to win..
aha, is it by force to vote?....

The north that carry voting on the head like ringworm, is it not the poorest region in the country?.....

Gerrout, ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Kokolet11: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
BrokenTV:

Na you go kick am out.
who is this one?ever since GEJ lose you just go offline?no more pay from your Oga abi?lolzsorry that's life
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Kokolet11: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
BrokenTV:

Na you go kick am out.
no more GEJ till 2019 lolz.I'm sorry for your jobless life
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by otunba1979: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
Update as regards results.PDP all the way
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
PDP always crying like baby, I can vividly remember how they won 2015 Presidential election in Edo state by sharing money , APC lost most seat because they didn't share money. when the state house of assembly election came APC had to smart up and share money before they could win. When they see people are sharing more than they have, they start shouting upadan.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by bigpicture001: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
plessis:
aha, is it by force to vote?....

The north that carry voting on the head like ringworm, is it not the poorest region in the country?.....

Gerrout, ewu gambia
..now I can see ur sense is under ur leg...the northerners voted in thier kind; buhari..he has ignored all criticism and is going ahead to.make niger Deltans irrelevant by very expensive oil exploration..again all his appointment are northerners,he declined southeast development plan but approved same plan for north east..he stopped the construction of roads in the entire south east nd position all construction in the north..he doles out billions to his ppl tru npower for the poorest to.mk them.stable..he engineered the infiltration if herdsmen all over nigerian villages Wich kills and mains without question..now if ur not asleep already tru beer drinking..who of eastern ers nd northern are wiser..?.the northerners achieved that only tru coming out to make a choice of vote
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by globemoney: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
otunba1979:
Update as regards results.PDP all the way
Otumba election is now between APc and APGa but APGa is winning. Pdp is not in this election
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by globemoney: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
tsdarkside:
chaii....i already know now nothing will change in the yeast....look how una think?....political party my foot....

i voted buhari not apc....i dont give 2kobo for apc.....

after elections everybody will return back to their usual scamming each other....

una wahala tooo much.....

well...stay unhappy and wait for next cownunu....
You voted Buhari and you have the guts to comment on Anambra election

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by spartacus11(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
PDP always crying like baby, I can vividly remember how they won 2015 Presidential election in Edo state by sharing money , APC lost most seat because they didn't share money. when the state house of assembly election came APC had to smart up and share money before they could win. When they see people are sharing more than they have, they start shouting upadan.

U know dem very well...............

Dey will start a game and be filling high wen it is favoring them

Wen u beat them to their own game dey start shouting upadan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by tsdarkside(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
bigpicture001:
..now I can see ur sense is under ur leg...the northerners voted in thier kind; buhari..he has ignored all criticism and is going ahead to.make niger Deltans irrelevant by very expensive oil exploration..again all his appointment are northerners,he declined southeast development plan but approved same plan for north east..he stopped the construction of roads in the entire south east nd position all construction in the north..he doles out billions to his ppl tru npower for the poorest to.mk them.stable..he engineered the infiltration if herdsmen all over nigerian villages Wich kills and mains without question..now if ur not asleep already tru beer drinking..who of eastern ers nd northern are wiser..?.the northerners achieved that only tru coming out to make a choice of vote

look at you....your governor is building statues....while northerners are buying goats for their people...shey na statue una wan eat........

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by plessis: 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
bigpicture001:
shut up your mouth.... As incompetent as buhari.... Is your region the poorest region, yes or no?.... what has the north in general gained from voting buhari?

Answer my question without looking stupid.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by spartacus11(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
globemoney:

Otumba election is now between APc and APGa but APGa is winning. Pdp is not in this election

Wish Apga well need obiano to continue, he has been supportive of the APC Federal led administration

Looking forward to 2019 Apga Apc all d way
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by tsdarkside(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
plessis:
shut up your mouth.... As incompetent as buhari.... Is your region the poorest region, yes or no?.... what has the north in general gained from voting buhari?

stop been soo rude and await from people to be nice to you in return....that makes no sense....dont await from me to be nice to you after you were rude to me.....

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by spartacus11(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
plessis:

If d North has gain nothing from PMB why are ur likes crying marginalisation

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by tsdarkside(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
tell me anything meaningful that yeastern governors did to their people.....

nothing...roads still bad....no jobs...insecurity.....vote and die....what does that realy mean.......

yeast is in anarchy....

26 000 police....yeast is a dangerous place...no wonder investors avoid that area....
26 000 police is crazy.....
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
spartacus11:

U know dem very well...............
Dey will start a game and be filling high wen it is favoring them
Wen u beat them to their own game dey start shouting upadan
Very wrong party
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by IYANGBALI: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Enough of this erection Jo abeg na who cook jollof rice with plenty pepper and crayfish? Hunger dey mama me like kilode
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by otunba1979: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
globemoney:

give us result.PDP is winning
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by tsdarkside(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Enough of this erection Jo abeg na who cook jollof rice with plenty pepper and crayfish? Hunger dey mama me like kilode

now you just make me hungry too.... wink

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
bigpicture001:
...after saying rubbish then you can now type for us to read....

Which rubbish?
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by IYANGBALI: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
tsdarkside:

now you just make me hungry too.... wink
come carry me go chop for mama ngozi restaurant
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by tsdarkside(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
IYANGBALI:
come carry me go chop for mama ngozi restaurant

chaii.... grin
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by plessis: 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
spartacus11:

If d North has gain nothing from PMB why are ur likes crying marginalisation
who's crying marginalization?..... The average igbo man doesn't care what happens on this shit hole of a country..... Whether the devil is governor or president, the igbos will progress.....

Meanwhile here is a picture of an igbo man enjoying his meal....

Please upload a picture of your afternoon meal so that we can be convinced that buharis change is good for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Antipob777(f): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
APC leading with a large margin followed by APGA,
Blame Igbos should APC be declared winner.

Igbos are evil and never mean well for we igbos.

Thunder fire Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by IYANGBALI: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
tsdarkside:

chaii.... grin
wetin?
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by indodon(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Antipob777:
APC leading with a large margin followed by APGA,
Blame Igbos should APC be declared winner.

Igbos are evil and never mean well for we igbos.

Thunder fire Igbos
true talk

and bout your signature.......grin
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
globemoney:

Tony Nwoye is really giving Obiano a run for his money. PDP will come a distant 3rd!
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
This tweet got me rolling on the floor!

A woman in Okpuno, Awka told me. "They paid us money to vote. APC paid N3k. I took it and voted." I asked why she took the money. "Why won't I? Are they paying me salary?". #AnambraDecides2017

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply)

TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. / Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.