Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,622 members, 7,770,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:39 PM

TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. (104090 Views)

Senate Slashes Number Of TV Stations Covering Plenaries / Those Who Stole From Nigeria Have Newspapers, Radio & TV Stations - Lai Mohammed / Watch The Video In Which TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by PhockPhockMan: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
Imagine the President of Nigeria, Africa's most populated country, Africa's biggest economy now needs English interpreter to interpret his spoken English language.

122 Likes 21 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Not a big deal. I think you should listen to Vladimir Putin the president of Russia or Kim Jong-un the president of North Korea when they speak or give public addresses, then you'll know buhari's english is better. The fact that buhari has a poor accent doesn't mean he can't speak good english.

PDP followers just be hating on buhari anyhow.

Ride on baba.
#sai_buhari...

now, before anybody else would quote me and start to remind me that Russia and North Korea are not english speaking countries, take a chill pill. i was only comparing them to buhari with respect to their accent.

1205 Likes 135 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Bishop4bella(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
That was then when channels use to do that. Thank God got their senses its wrong.

Buhari my man

208 Likes 8 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
they should pay n appreciate them...cos I never hear a word from the old boi

167 Likes 11 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by PhockPhockMan: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
What a national embarrassment.

265 Likes 17 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by ziky2010(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
worst accent I have ever heard from a very important personality

197 Likes 13 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by dunkem21(m): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chineke ekwekwala ihe ojoo grin

Ha si na onye isi ala anyi agbajighi choku ka o foduzia itiwa sleti grin

Ka anyi choro ya interpreter "nwa DC"

..Ichoku grin

388 Likes 20 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by temitemi1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
That is what u get wn cattle rearer is the president grin grin

298 Likes 15 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by likata: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
this is an international embarrassment. a shame on Nigeria as a whole

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by ddippset(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
no aso rock vacancy till 2019. wailers please stop wailing!

at least i've never heard him say a thing like; 'how much did jim nwobodo STOLE?'- credit ; Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, MSc, PhD, PDP.

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by PhockPhockMan: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Bishop4bella:
That was then when channels use to do that. Thank God got their senses its wrong.

Buhari my man
Which time was then?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
What a national embarrassment.

Phockery leave our President alone, let him move the country forward, English is not his mother's tongue.

199 Likes 9 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Clitoris777: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
When you have an illiterate, terrorist and paedophile as president

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by jieta: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
If we nigerians cant understand buhari english, i pity obama

333 Likes 22 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by PhockPhockMan: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
temitemi1:
That is what u get wn cattle rearer is the president grin grin
My brother, this is not a laughing matter o o.
I dey vex, what a shame.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by temitemi1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
My broda, nah season of comedy we dey wit buhari as our presido grin
PhockPhockMan:

My brother, this is not a laughing matter o o.
I dey vex, what a shame.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Gboliwe: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
jieta:
If we nigeria cant understand buhari english, i pity obama

grin grin grin grin grin

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by princefunmmy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Abegi! If na English go make Nigeria better na im wole soyinka or patrick *obahiagbon* never do am?

155 Likes 13 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by A7(m): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Would this bring Jonathan back?
Demented wailing wailers.

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by PhockPhockMan: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Oyind17:

Phockery leave our President alone, let him move the country forward, English is not his mother's tongue.
Abeg go and sit down, how can he move the country forward when he can not move his tongue properly.

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Ghandi12: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
What a low a country can willingly plunge themselves to.
Imagine the President of Nigeria, Africa's most populated country, Africa's biggest economy now needs English interpreter to interpret his horribly spoken English language.
SO TERRIBLE

You might be wrong Brother. The whole world including the media is waking-up to the needs of special Citizens (the Blind, Deaf, Dumb etc) among us.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by merry02(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Very porous!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Abeg go and sit down, how can he move the country forward when he can not move his tongue properly.

Whether you like it or not he's the President, with all your grammar who e help?

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Ishilove: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
brooklyn49:
they should pay n appreciate them...cos I never hear a word from the old boi
Lol. By the time Baba is done speaking I always have headaches because i've been straining my ears trying to decode what he is saying.

It reminds me of the Abacha era. Whenever Abacha presented a speech, my dad would laugh and laugh... And laugh. Because he didn't understand what the man was saying. tongue

Abeg make dem leave baba alone jor. The accent is very sexy. cheesy

57 Likes

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by PhockPhockMan: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
princefunmmy:
Abegi! If na English go make Nigeria better na im wole soyinka or patrick *obahiagbon* never do am?

Do you see when Obama, Holland, Cameron speaks?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Ishilove: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Bad belle. Is it by grammar or by action? cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Gboliwe: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Bwahahhahahahaha you guys have bad mouth. grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by PhockPhockMan: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Lol. By the time Baba is done speaking I always have headaches because i've been straining my ears trying to decode.

Abeg make dem leave baba alone jor. The accent is very sexy cheesy
No be only sexy na phocky.

Mtcheeeeeeeeww.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by Osyxcel(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
Make Una leave baba alone na

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / SVC: All Norsemen Are Vikings But All Vikings Are Not Norsemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.