Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates (103959 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List / Groups Gifts Obiano N12.5 Million For Anambra 2017 Election Form - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Chiadikaobi(m): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
I know that inside of you, you are so disappointed that ndi Anambra defied IPOB orders. The internet is already flooded with pictures and videos of people voting in Anambra state and results trickling in
Bia nwokem, check my comments and see whether i don type IPOB before.

I used umuchineke to seperate the saints from the demonic broom wavers.

Nna kpachara anya gi oo

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Akpuoru: 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

Mark my word buhari will not get 10% in my state. I don't know of others but in Anambra he will never see 10% .
Obiano knows he won because of Apga let him jump to apc and the beating Peter obi candidate for governorship is getting now will be child play to his own
Lol, typical of my people, chest beating while wallowing in political ignorance. Check out all the political big wigs in Anambra APC today, almost all them were in PDP in 2015 telling us how APC was a Moslem party, anti Igbo and all; even the Tony was there flag bearer. Today they are all jostling to have a grab of APC. The very people who planted that seed of hatred have left you. PDP una no dey, APGA you can't even field presidential candidate and even if they do, am sure YOU will not vote for the candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by tinsel: 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

Mark my word buhari will not get 10% in my state. I don't know of others but in Anambra he will never see 10% .
Obiano knows he won because of Apga let him jump to apc and the beating Peter obi candidate for governorship is getting now will be child play to his own
Please take a rest.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
FLASH: Ward 6 unit 1 Ogbaru (Obaze polling unit)
PDP 379
APGA 11
APC 5
UPP 1
Results from Orumba North PU18 Banks Ward 1:
APGA 81,
DPD 17,
PPA 3,
UPP 1,
APC 40,
ADP 1,
LP 1
Ward level result out.
Awka Etiti Ward I
APGA - 575
APC - 355
PDP - 500
#AnambraDecides

Model P/S Uruagu Ward III, Nnewi North
APC - 20
APGA - 63
PDP - 35
UPP - 6

Lower Site Ifite, Nanka I
APC - 40
APGA - 81
PDP - 17
UPP - 1
Orumba North
#AnambraDecides

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Udopasa: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
deboysben:
calm down and wait for tomorrow as inec announce their compromised results
Bro, some stuffs can't be compromised at a certain stage.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
Akpuoru:
Lol, typical of my people, chest beating while wallowing in political ignorance. Check out all the political big wigs in Anambra APC today, almost all them were in PDP in 2015 telling us how APC was a Moslem party, anti Igbo and all; even the Tony was there flag bearer. Today they are all jostling to have a grab of APC. The very people who planted that seed of hatred have left you. PDP una no dey, APGA you can't even field presidential candidate and even if they do, am sure YOU will not vote for the candidate.

What are you even talking about

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by spartacus11(m): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Akpuoru:

See person with political sense
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by deboysben(m): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
Udopasa:
Bro, some stuffs can't be compromised at a certain stage.
it can be possible. If not ask edo people
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by spartacus11(m): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

U won't understand wen matured men are talking, get a chair sit down and listen and learn

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by spartacus11(m): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
deboysben:

Dis is wat u use in consoling urself, dat ur pdpings won edo

Very sorry joor

May be wen u chose to hav sense u will know dat ur PDP is dead and they are now history

Once upon a time they was a political party called pdp

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Unseen(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
I know that inside of you, you are so disappointed that ndi Anambra defied IPOB orders. The internet is already flooded with pictures and videos of people voting in Anambra state and results trickling in

Please I need you to create a thread with REAL/TRUE pics of massive turnout in different polling units across Anambra today.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Akpuoru: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

That politics is dynamic bro!
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by deboysben(m): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
spartacus11:

Very sorry joor

May be wen u chose to hav sense u will know dat ur PDP is dead and they are now history

have read this trash many times yet no meaning to me. Hope u didn't miss mention me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
spartacus11:

U won't understand wen matured men are talking, get a chair sit down and listen and learn

You that cannot tell the difference between 25% and 19% should sit down

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
Akpuoru:
That politics is dynamic bro!

That's true but buhari will not win in anambra and he won't get 10%

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Please when will it be officially collated
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Udopasa: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
deboysben:
Edo isn't same as Anambra. The only stunt APC could have pulled is from Anambra North cos of the terrain. But, unfortunately for them, the three main candidates are from same North. So, magic figures from any of the candidates will be canceled by same magic figure from other candidates. Dalu
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by baralatie(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Please when will it be officially collated
when inec is ready I guess
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by spartacus11(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

You that cannot tell the difference between 25% and 19% should sit down

Dis is to show d house ur level of olodo

And who gav stated d 19% APC got

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Nebuzaradan: 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
all i see is repeating results

not even half of Anambra state yet

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
spartacus11:

Dis is to show d house ur level of olodo

And who gav stated d 19% APC got
You that kept on shouting up and down that Rochas vomited more than 25% votes in 2015 only to shift to 19% after simple maths proved you wrong

Please face front you are not from anambra State and am not obligated to discuss our politics with you

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by baralatie(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
all i see is repeating results
not even half of Anambra state yet
that is election for you!
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by spartacus11(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

You that kept on shouting up and down that Rochas vomited more than 25% votes in 2015 only to shift to 19% after simple maths proved you wrong

Please face front you are not from anambra State and am not obligated to discuss our politics with you

Olodo like u need to be expose

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by spartacus11(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

Since ur can't read, how is dat my headache oga

Can u quote were i was shouting Rochas gave 25%

Children of lies
How did u know it was 19% are u not quoting same figure i gave u?

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by adeolakemi: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ewedegubbler:

100k sounds big in your ears. But still not up daughter’s nanny’s monthly salary. You need troll on someone your size bro.
you have nothing
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by tuniski: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
spartacus11:

Very sorry joor

Come and kill PDP Please. Yeye!
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
Anybody that yyseke tell him that he is not different from 1. Emmanuel Ifeajuna
2. Victor Banjo
3. Hausa fulani....
Thanks......just engaged....

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Referendum50(f): 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
Spylord48:
Obiano all the way..we might elect Tony Nwoye and he will end up erecting statues like Rochas or owing salaries like Yahaya Bello
you mean yahoo bello

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Yyeske(m): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
Bia nwokem, check my comments and see whether i don type IPOB before.

I used umuchineke to seperate the saints from the demonic broom wavers.

Nna kpachara anya gi oo
Akiko n'egwu. I already knew what and where you were driving at.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Yyeske(m): 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
Unseen:

Please I need you to create a thread with REAL/TRUE pics of massive turnout in different polling units across Anambra today.
You can help me with that, more than enough have been uploaded on the internet
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Yyeske(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Asidethetruth:
Anybody that yyseke tell him that he is not different from 1. Emmanuel Ifeajuna

2. Victor Banjo

3. Hausa fulani....

Thanks......just engaged....
I have noticed you, remember we are burying IPOB tonight in Nkpor, stay tuned
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Unseen(m): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
You can help me with that, more than enough have been uploaded on the internet

I wanted to, but the pics I saw are all far from MASSIVE TURNOUT. Since you claim to have voted, help us with the pics.

For months you have been claiming to bury IPOB with the truth of MASSIVE TURNOUT of voters today

So get on with it.

You know the rules.... Pics or....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife / Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.