Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates (103963 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List / Groups Gifts Obiano N12.5 Million For Anambra 2017 Election Form - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Yyeske(m): 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Unseen:

I wanted to, but the pics I saw are all far from MASSIVE TURNOUT. Since you claim to have voted, help us with the pics.

For months you have been claiming to bury IPOB with the truth of MASSIVE TURNOUT of voters today

So get on with it.

You know the rules.... Pics or....
Pics or shut your trap for good.
We are burying IPOB tonight, you and your likes shouted no election today and even threatened with death , o mego unu voom n'anya.
Tell IPOB to start getting another line of relevance as it is being buried today in Anambra.
Send me pictures of you voting so we can start from there

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by HiddenShadow: 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
We are burying IPOB tonight, you and your likes shouted no election today and even threatened with death , o mego unu voom n'anya.
Tell IPOB to start getting another line of relevance as it is being buried today in Anambra.

Ogbeni where are your pics that prove you voted.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Unseen(m): 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:

So for challenging you with pics evidence, I am IPOB and automatically, I am in Anambra today and should first provide pics of me voting.

Bros go sleep. If you have one inch evidence of all that you claim, you won't be talking this much

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Yyeske(m): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Unseen:

So for challenging you with pics evidence, I am IPOB and automatically, I am in Anambra today and should first provide pics of me voting.

Bros go sleep. If you have one inch evidence of all that you claim, you won't be talking this much
Evidence of you in Anambra and you voted or with your plate of nsala soup so we can get started, no be fight

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Yyeske(m): 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Ogbeni where are your pics that prove you voted.
Picture of you voting or with a plate of ofe nsala

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by SolidGenius(m): 1:36am On Nov 19, 2017
Una no sabi say this yyeske una dey follow argue so na craze man.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Yyeske(m): 4:04am On Nov 19, 2017
SolidGenius:
Una no sabi say this yyeske una dey follow argue so na craze man.
Thank you, craze man wey follow kill IPOB yesterday, we don bury IPOB last night for Nkpor where their madness being start from

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
I have noticed you, remember we are burying IPOB tonight in Nkpor, stay tuned

Ur actions simply bleeds a traitor......

Just remember ur connivance to throw out of nairalands through mods wont work......

Have been here before u........

U simply not igbo....ur a traitor with a treacherous body.......

If not for democracy, ur treacherous should have been murdered and maneouvred the motherland.......
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Yyeske(m): 8:00am On Nov 19, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Ur actions simply bleeds a traitor......

Just remember ur connivance to throw out of nairalands through mods wont work......

Have been here before u........

U simply not igbo....ur a traitor with a treacherous body.......

If not for democracy, ur treacherous should have been murdered and maneouvred the motherland.......
I guess this might be one of your other monikers, say anything against the rules here and this one might go off too.
Talk sensibly and you are safe. Improve on your grammar and always remember to write in good English, it will help in your next JAMB exam.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by shukuokukobambi: 8:47am On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
I guess this might be one of your other monikers, say anything against the rules here and this one might go off too.
Talk sensibly and you are safe. Improve on your grammar and always remember to write in good English, it will help in your next JAMB exam.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So ofe nsala day didn't work like you declared? Ipob and muddy water sense cheesy

Congrats to you and obiano and other obiano supporters. You're the real heroes cheesy
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:

Lolzzzzzz........next jamb exam......o'nurke.......still in ur delusions and world of stockholm syndrome.......

By the time u realise u cant put me out in nairaland....the better for u.....in ur hipopocampus region.....

I have been here before u and will still be.......

Neglecting ur actions was just a way of encouraging ur foolishness.........

Ewu na-enwero bearing........

Beast of no nation........
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Yyeske(m): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Lolzzzzzz........next jamb exam......o'nurke.......still in ur delusions and world of stockholm syndrome.......

By the time u realise u cant put me out in nairaland....the better for u.....in ur hipopocampus region.....

I have been here before u and will still be.......

Neglecting ur actions was just a way of encouraging ur foolishness.........

Ewu na-enwero bearing........

Beast of no nation........
I'll let the insults pass, try that next time

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Yyeske(m): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So ofe nsala day didn't work like you declared? Ipob and muddy water sense cheesy

Congrats to you and obiano and other obiano supporters. You're the real heroes cheesy
So many shouting ofe nsala still voted but did you believe those IPOB terrorists in the first place when those of us here knew it was all mouth and chest beating?
We buried IPOB last night at Nkpor. They've all gone under, director and his parents nowhere to be found, radio Biafra dead, IPOB terrorists walking about aimlessly looking for free food and drinks yesterday, shame and delusion written all over them.
One love bro.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by shukuokukobambi: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
So many shouting ofe nsala still voted but did you believe those IPOB terrorists in the first place when those of us here knew it was all mouth and chest beating?
We buried IPOB last night at Nkpor. They've all gone under, director and his parents nowhere to be found, radio Biafra dead, IPOB terrorists walking about aimlessly looking for free food and drinks yesterday, shame and delusion written all over them.
One love bro.

All na strategy to set trap for buhari cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
I'll let the insults pass, try that next time

Do what u are good at.......

U cant stop me.......

Since u are allergic to truth and has learn yoruba styles in backstabbing......

God help u..........

Rubbish
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Cjrane2: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
One of the greatest innovations about our electoral reform is announcing the result in each polling station and pasting it on the wall for all to see. Thank God for GSM revolution, texting or electronic messaging is now very easy!

Then the party agents can take a picture of the result sheet and send to their own situation room where it is tallied. This system will make the usual practice of writing results in Abuja to impose unpopular criminals on the people to become an obsolete method of rigging.American style of exit polls will soon become possible in Nigeria if this method continues.

Congratulations to Nigerians and Anambrans for a most peaceful and transparent election!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Yyeske(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

All na strategy to set trap for buhari cheesy
lol
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Yyeske(m): 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Do what u are good at.......

U cant stop me.......

Since u are allergic to truth and has learn yoruba styles in backstabbing......

God help u..........

Rubbish
You are looking for who will beat you today and make cry, not me, you can try the next poster

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Kokolet11: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
lol
enjoy another 4years in office as e-rat.lols
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
You are looking for who will beat you today and make cry, not me, you can try the next poster

I pity u.....
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by adadike281(f): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Icon79:
Ada, have you voted yet?

O pari

I voted o. Apga all d way!!
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Pavarottii(m): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
spartacus11:

Oga Apga is working 100% with APC, Anambra Apga executive was d only onece who came to PMB defense wen all hell was breaking loss in d east

Obiano has had a close relationship with PMB

Pdp has faded their time don pass

U need to stop living in d past, dis is d present bro
see them u didn't say this before election. I pity Ur life.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Pavarottii(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
spartacus11:

Dem think say election is to win all seat

But dis niggas nor know say APC/PMB just need 25% vote for at least 3 state in the east for 2019

We now know who to give political appointment to

Anambra imo and Ebonyi is now sure

Wen dey know how election works u will see dem talk with sense

If there are talking nonsense just know such a person dont know how presidential election are calculated
U sound so scared of 2019 election, relax let it come first like this one has come nd gone.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Pavarottii(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
calm down bro. I know u angry with the results, cos A PC will end 3rd.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by spartacus11(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
Pavarottii:

U sound so scared of 2019 election, relax let it come first like this one has come nd gone.

If u want to win u don't need to relax

Pdp relax dey lost

U must be at d top of ur game.......

What will it take APC to win d heart of the common Eastern man

Lets discuss
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by spartacus11(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
Pavarottii:

see them u didn't say this before election. I pity Ur life.

Lol

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Yyeske(m): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kokolet11:
enjoy another 4years in office as e-rat.lols
Cry more
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Yyeske(m): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
Asidethetruth:

I pity u.....

Move on, IPOB has been neutralized
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Yyeske(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
Pavarottii:

calm down bro. I know u angry with the results, cos A PC will end 3rd.
Me angry with my apga winning the election already
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Kokolet11: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Cry more
for what?nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by victor8269: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
GavelSlam:

The ones eating Nsala rather than fronting a candidate of their choice?
How market?
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by GavelSlam: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
victor8269:

How market?

Market how?

Point to where I promoted any candidate.

My happiness was the success of the election.

If you were hoping for chaos, I should be the asking how market?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife / Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.