Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Shouldn’t A Woman Who Made You King Be Given An Equal Level Of Respect? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shouldn’t A Woman Who Made You King Be Given An Equal Level Of Respect? (1200 Views)

Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo / Does Every Person Have An Equal Opportunity To Be Good And Wise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shouldn’t A Woman Who Made You King Be Given An Equal Level Of Respect? by NiteAngel(m): 4:06am On Feb 23, 2007
A lady had the following conversation with a man she's been seeing a lot:

Man: My advice for you is da da da da
Woman: Thanks dear. I'll think about my options and let you know my decision
Man: But I just gave you an advice
Woman: What did you call it "advice". Sweetheart; I don't think this is cast in stone. I'll think about it.

The lady made her decision and the man's advice was a major (not only) consideration in her decision. Later I asked the man if he would have taken the conversation lightly if the woman is his wife; he had no response. Notwithstanding, such conversation has deepened his respect for her strong will and ability to make credible decisions.

The truth is, we like to make decisions for women, we enjoy telling them what to do (shit), how to do it (bend down), when to do it (morning), why to do it (constipation), where to do it (shalanga, latrine or toilet not bathroom). The only time we gave women’s will and voice of reason a level of pre-eminence was when we soberly waited for a “Yes”.

Shouldn't a woman who made you King be given an equal level of respect?
Re: Shouldn’t A Woman Who Made You King Be Given An Equal Level Of Respect? by Seun(m): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2007
I don't enjoy telling women what to do. I don't enjoy forcing people to do anything they don't want to do.
Re: Shouldn’t A Woman Who Made You King Be Given An Equal Level Of Respect? by NiteAngel(m): 2:25am On Apr 07, 2007
Men who have had some form of education try not to force women directly, they lure or re-direct them in a seemingly civil way only charging out loud is the woman does not comply. Surprisingly a number of women grow up believeing it is right to be directed.

Seun, I appreciate your response and I really think a number of men should learn to respect the views of women and simply take on a friendly and supportive role instead of assuming the status of boss.

And you reading; what's your view on this?
Re: Shouldn’t A Woman Who Made You King Be Given An Equal Level Of Respect? by chinedumo(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2010
u are very correct
A good turn deserves another
respect is reciprocal
what goes around comes around
do unto other as u will have them do unto u

(1) (Reply)

A Solution To Your Mariage Problem/isues. / Pls Save A Marriage / Can You Marry One Of These Sisters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.