Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,434 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

A Solution To Your Mariage Problem/isues. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Solution To Your Mariage Problem/isues. (1200 Views)

Mariage And Relationships: Do Good People Really Breakup? / What Makes A Mariage Work ? / Why Is Incest Mariage Forbiden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Solution To Your Mariage Problem/isues. by marketer11(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2011
Am okoye chuks by name, a councellour on mariage isues/problems. is not my profesion,but just for pation. If you need an advice/sugestn in regard to mariage isues/problem,just leave your link (i.e email or tel) i wil ge back to you via your adress. Or send your request to fiboffer@yahoo.com
Re: A Solution To Your Mariage Problem/isues. by marketer11(m): 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2011
N.B Just post you quastn with a link/means of geting an answer.from me. Talk to you soon
Re: A Solution To Your Mariage Problem/isues. by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 19, 2011
marketer11:

Am okoye chuks by name, a councellour on mariage isues/problems. is not my profesion,but just for pation. If you need an advice/sugestn in regard to mariage isues/problem,just leave your link (i.e email or tel) i wil ge back to you via your adress. Or send your request to fiboffer@yahoo.com

You're not a professional Marriage / Family Counsellor, yet you want people to bare their family issues to you? Counselling isn't a joke, or trial-and-error, it's something that one needs to be qualified for. I'd suggest you look for a different vocation, rather than risk messing up troubled people's lives.
Re: A Solution To Your Mariage Problem/isues. by zayhal(f): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2011
Siena:

You're not a professional Marriage / Family Counsellor, yet you want people to bare their family issues to you? Counselling isn't a joke, or trial-and-error, it's something that one needs to be qualified for. I'd suggest you look for a different vocation, rather than risk messing up troubled people's lives.

abi o.

Poster, are you married yourself? how old are you, how old is your marriage? what makes you think you can give marriage counselling?

These people self undecided
Re: A Solution To Your Mariage Problem/isues. by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2011
^^^ My point exactly. Now we see qualified accountants offering to perform brain surgery.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Save A Marriage / Can You Marry One Of These Sisters? / Wickedness In High Esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.