Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi (13329 Views)

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Novaccines: 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
crownedrookie:

You mean still calling you out for the ignorant, self hating, reverse-racist, brainwashed, white bootlicking poser you are? Yes I am

And how does an ignumas come to this conclusion?
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Novaccines:

Sodomy is worst than White Supremacy it is what produced the racist Whiteman.

Wake up out your slumber
Sodomy is what produced the racist white man. Do you even read your rubbish before you post? Lord save me from utter stupidity
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Novaccines: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
crownedrookie:

Sodomy is what produced the racist white man. Do you even read your rubbish before you post? Lord save me from utter stupidity

The first definition of sodomy is sleeping with animals.Thus a sexual magical alchemical process that genetically created hybrids from the gods mating with Neanderthals. Babylonians created the Cro Magnum Jews and a mixture of Cro Magnum Jews and Black women created the Hebrews.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
Novaccines:

The first definition of sodomy is sleeping with animals.Thus a sexual magical alchemical process that genetically created hybrids from the gods mating with Neanderthals. Babylonians created the Cro Magnum Jews and a mixture of Cro Magnum Jews and Black women created the Hebrews.

Wake up out your slumber

Sexual magical alchemical.
Why you no add spiritual physical psychological too?
This guy sef
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Novaccines: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
crownedrookie:

Sexual magical alchemical.
Why you no add spiritual physical psychological too?
This guy sef

If you lack occult science no way you are built to fight the devil world.

You waste my time
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 04, 2020
Novaccines:

If you lack occult science no way you are built to fight the devil world.

You waste my time

You waste your braincells
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Novaccines: 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
crownedrookie:

You waste your braincells

Stop trolling

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Methodist Church Seeks Donations As Kidnappers Of Prelate, Others Demand N100m / SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation / Write the Bible In Pigin English!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.