Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi (13424 Views)

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
TATIME:
Hmmmmmmmmmm you've got a lot to say due to all the atrocities committed in the name of religion (Christianity).
Well let's start from here.
*True Christians will never participate in politics.
*True Christians will never carry weapons.
*True Christians will never support racism.
*True Christians will never uphold one culture above the other.
*True Christians believe in a global happy family of like-minded individuals.
*True Christians will die for the Love they have for fellow Christians.
Of course the first white people who came to Africa aren't Christians! They were greedy in merchandise, misinformed churchgoers and diehard politicians.
If you haven't seen another person's father's farm, you'll always claim yours is the largest. Why not try to know what the word Christian means first before any rash conclusion.
For your information, any group you're hearing of some titles like
*Pastor
*Reverend father
*Dr and so on, know now that such titled men aren't Christians!

Christianity is the most violent empire cult in the last few thousand years. Where are the good Christians you speak of? All the homosexual cults started at universities worldwide are founded by Christians? What was the religion of the Blaque Axes? They were the first Nigeria nontraditional cult. I'm not harboring upon your traditional cults, you have beautiful traditions in Nigeria. Yet you don't promote them instead you promote this Satanic cult of Christianity.

Africans are cursed. Our people were fleeing from Egypt like they are dying to get out of Nigeria. Nearly everywhere in Africa criminal mafia are terrorizing communities with kidnappings, sacrifices, adverse poverty. As they say Jagga Jagga. African Americans are no different. Even in America we are living in sometimes in third world poverty because all the leaders are members of cults who have made deals only for them and their families. Cultism is a serious issue in the African world always forming some gang to the benefit of only a few.

Do realize after Sango comes Oya? For nearly 4 years I shared the vision of Sango with you all and it's ignored. Y'all still fighting tribe against tribe like it's the 18th century. A deadly force is coming to extinct you this time not just colonize and enslave. What of the innocents in the society who haven't heard the message? You doom them by taking up for the slavery of Christianity.

Oya is the secret to Sangos sorcery and if you think Sangos legendary powers were a myth you are in for a big awakening. Some of the flooding that you've seen in Africa is nothing compared to when the Irunmole are angry. At the heart of Sango is O'sun but Oyas heart is cold. You have up until about 2024 to get this right.

The woman is sacred

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2018
KingSango:

Christianity is the most violent empire cult in the last few thousand years. Where are the good Christians you speak of? All the homosexual cults started at universities worldwide are founded by Christians? What was the religion of the Blaque Axes? They were the first Nigeria nontraditional cult. I'm not harboring upon your traditional cults, you have beautiful traditions in Nigeria. Yet you don't promote them instead you promote this Satanic cult of Christianity.

Africans are cursed. Our people were fleeing from Egypt like they are dying to get out of Nigeria. Nearly everywhere in Africa criminal mafia are terrorizing communities with kidnappings, sacrifices, adverse poverty. As they say Jagga Jagga. African Americans are no different. Even in America we are living in sometimes in third world poverty because all the leaders are members of cults who have made deals only for them and their families. Cultism is a serious issue in the African world always forming some gang to the benefit of only a few.

Do realize after Sango comes Oya? For nearly 4 years I shared the vision of Sango with you all and it's ignored. Y'all still fighting tribe against tribe like it's the 18th century. A deadly force is coming to extinct you this time not just colonize and enslave. What of the innocents in the society who haven't heard the message? You doom them by taking up for the slavery of Christianity.

Oya is the secret to Sangos sorcery and if you think Sangos legendary powers were a myth you are in for a big awakening. Some of the flooding that you've seen in Africa is nothing compared to when the Irunmole are angry. At the heart of Sango is O'sun but Oyas heart is cold. You have up until about 2024 to get this right.

The woman is sacred

Ase

Love Sango
Hmmmmmmmmmm, you've been posting so many things on NL my friend and now you've found someone who is interested in your post,why is it that you can't just calm down to verify what that person has to say?
Let me tell you a top secret about information today. Whoever comes up with any info but not patient enough to read the hearts of his audience yet insisting that they shouldn't say their mind is nothing but a TERRORIST!
So i'll advise you, if truthfully you want to display that attribute (LOVE) "you MUST be prepared for much more listening that talking". That's the only way you can benefit yourself and those around you, otherwise you'll only make more enemies than friends in complications.
Ponder on this illustration. A huge vessel carrying more than 2,000 passengers is moving in the depths of Atlantic, a passenger discovered that something has poked the ship and so it's gradually sinking, he rushed out and started shouting at passersby majority of whom are either dancing, drinking, singing, playing games, romancing even some mating.
The only way to help himself and others is to start approaching them one by one to see those who can grasp what he had to say but first be attentive enough to know what could hinder such a person from getting the sense of what he is trying to say!
I'm not saying there is no Sango,Oya,Oshun, Ogun,Obatala,Orunmila,Oba,Sanpana and the host of others. What i'm saying is "before you can reasonably present something worthwhile, you must first know the driving force actuating the minds of each audience"
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
TATIME:
Hmmmmmmmmmm, you've been posting so many things on NL my friend and now you've found someone who is interested in your post,why is it that you can't just calm down to verify what that person has to say?
Let me tell you a top secret about information today. Whoever comes up with any info but not patient enough to read the hearts of his audience yet insisting that they shouldn't say their mind is nothing but a TERRORIST!
So i'll advise you, if truthfully you want to display that attribute (LOVE) "you MUST be prepared for much more listening that talking". That's the only way you can benefit yourself and those around you, otherwise you'll only make more enemies than friends in complications.
Ponder on this illustration. A huge vessel carrying more than 2,000 passengers is moving in the depths of Atlantic, a passenger discovered that something has poked the ship and so it's gradually sinking, he rushed out and started shouting at passersby majority of whom are either dancing, drinking, singing, playing games, romancing even some mating.
The only way to help himself and others is to start approaching them one by one to see those who can grasp what he had to say but first be attentive enough to know what could hinder such a person from getting the sense of what he is trying to say!
I'm not saying there is no Sango,Oya,Oshun, Ogun,Obatala,Orunmila,Oba,Sanpana and the host of others. What i'm saying is "before you can reasonably present something worthwhile, you must first know the driving force actuating the minds of each audience"

There are some subjects that are ultrasensitive and no matter how you approach people will clam up. When it comes to Jesus Christ people can be hypersensitive. grin I don't give a damn.

There has never been a human being to walk the Earth by the name of Jesus Christ.

No one claims Sango was born of a virgin and God was his father. Sangos mother was the princess of Tapa and his father Oranyinam Emperor of Oyo. Sango wasn't the one chosen to be Alaafin his destiny put him on the throne. I fell in love with Sango because he was a human being that rose to greatness, yet he had an advantage being royalty. Ancestors were human beings that once walked the Earth.

No one has Gods telephone number, email address, or any way to get God to verify claimants. This is a very corrupt way to approach religion by creating fictitious holy figures with no human ties. Sangos family is in Oyo and he has plenty of descendants. When the Alaafin chair was open Baba Sango, His Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyemi III, may He long live, beat out several family members for the throne. Royalty has been going since Obatala was the first king and I'm he was a real human being because the Yorubas are real. The Yorubas are the most popular, wealthy, and culturally sophisticated African ethnic group. Now how many other groups out there upset because I spoke the Truth? grin Even African American think they are special yet compared to Yoruba they fall short. Yorubas are one of the most ancient bloodlines like Kushites and Fulani.

We are not Gods only our humility makes us a vessel for Gods power. All Gods in Africa are dead men. I understand Christians see themselves as Gods. How so? Christian means Christ like so if Christ is God for them then it suggests Christian try to play God. Everywhere they try to plant Christianity like they are God spreading life on Earth. grin Some Bishop claimed hes dangerously wealthy and the church has authority over every man and woman. Can you imagine a Sango priest saying that while ignoring that only the Oba has the power over life and death. Has Christianity surpassed even tradition and government in Yorubaland?

When my message stops Im no longer interested and will leave you to your recompense. All I have given I never asked for any money or recieved any. A true master never charges for his teachings. I'm not arrogant I am a distant and emotionally withdrawn human being. I am Ejiogbe.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
KingSango:

There are some subjects that are ultrasensitive and no matter how you approach people will clam up. When it comes to Jesus Christ people can be hypersensitive. grin I don't give a damn.

There has never been a human being to walk the Earth by the name of Jesus Christ.

No one claims Sango was born of a virgin and God was his father. Sangos mother was the princess of Tapa and his father Oranyinam Emperor of Oyo. Sango wasn't the one chosen to be Alaafin his destiny put him on the throne. I fell in love with Sango because he was a human being that rose to greatness, yet he had an advantage being royalty. Ancestors were human beings that once walked the Earth.

No one has Gods telephone number, email address, or any way to get God to verify claimants. This is a very corrupt way to approach religion by creating fictitious holy figures with no human ties. Sangos family is in Oyo and he has plenty of descendants. When the Alaafin chair was open Baba Sango, His Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyemi III, may He long live, beat out several family members for the throne. Royalty has been going since Obatala was the first king and I'm he was a real human being because the Yorubas are real. The Yorubas are the most popular, wealthy, and culturally sophisticated African ethnic group. Now how many other groups out there upset because I spoke the Truth? grin Even African American think they are special yet compared to Yoruba they fall short. Yorubas are one of the most ancient bloodlines like Kushites and Fulani.

We are not Gods only our humility makes us a vessel for Gods power. All Gods in Africa are dead men. I understand Christians see themselves as Gods. How so? Christian means Christ like so if Christ is God for them then it suggests Christian try to play God. Everywhere they try to plant Christianity like they are God spreading life on Earth. grin Some Bishop claimed hes dangerously wealthy and the church has authority over every man and woman. Can you imagine a Sango priest saying that while ignoring that only the Oba has the power over life and death. Has Christianity surpassed even tradition and government in Yorubaland?

When my message stops Im no longer interested and will leave you to your recompense. All I have given I never asked for any money or recieved any. A true master never charges for his teachings. I'm not arrogant I am a distant and emotionally withdrawn human being. I am Ejiogbe.

Ase

Love Sango

Well what are you expecting people to do?
Because it's like you're not ready to reason with what anyone has to say.
I've given you clues to see things from the perspective of a neutral mind first before sitting back on your own ideas.
I said "all what you've heard from the start to finish is NOT Christianity"
There is no such things like people bearing titles as Bishop or Pastor in Christianity!
There is nothing like politics.
There is nothing like soldiers(weapon users).
Christians aren't Gods but the meekest of men.
The man you've quoted is NOT a Christian!
Yet you're not ready to listen, let me tell you the truth my friend, you're as misinformed as billions on earth claiming Christians today!
If surely you don't give a damn then try to interpret what terrorism means!
I strongly believe this is exactly how terrorists began before the start killing people instead of humbly listening to their victims in order to make them have a rethink. If truthfully you hate what some claims to be "Gods" then stop playing God my friend and give room for reasonableness!

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
You'll only meet people who will curse, insult, ridicule or even make jest of you and to many you're just another clown!
*Oduduwa is One of the sons of Lamurudu (Nimrod),the Bible says Lamurudu was the first human to make himself a King and he forced everyone to be under his domain, it was the confusion that happened in Babel that dispassed all his subjects,but anywhere people still see one of his sons they don't hesitate to install him as King. That's why nobody challenged the royal lineage of Oduduwa when he came to settle in the western part of Africa!
*Luah(Noah) and his family were the only survivors when God's anger blazed against his generation, they were completely wiped out except Luah and his descendants. That's why whoever displays virtuous attributes in the midst of crooked generations were later labeled as "the real son or daughter of Luah" (Omoluabi) meaning omo~ti~Luah~bi!
Let me rest my case here for you to meditate thoroughly on who you're chatting with, i'm not just another churchgoer claiming Christians, Christianity is about wisdom. For your information
KNOWLEDGE is "the accumulation of useful information" every living soul has it that's why they're able to identify food, clothing and shelter! But
WISDOM is "the practical applications of accumulated information for lasting benefits" this is what eludes the minds of majority of earth's inhabitants!
Thank you Sir!
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
KingSango:

I wish I could agree with you because you are a good person.
I wonder why you labeled me as a GOOD person when you've not even seen me nor witnessed my lifestyles to ascertain the virtues in me! undecided undecided
Well one thing that could prompt that is the words of WISDOM that you can perceive in my post. Very much unlike those you've encountered claiming Christians. The same thing happened when a young man from Nazareth spoke in the presence of a large audience, someone from the crowd labeled Him as a GOOD teacher.
Of course He told them frankly that it's only God that is good. Later when He was with His closest friends, He asked them what is their conclusion regarding Him. They replied "you are the son of God" because of the words of wisdom protruding from His mouth! Permit me to say i'm just one of His followers and there are many of us living in different parts of the earth today, we have the same goal and we're working together in spirit to help people physically,psychologically, spiritually and morally. We believe that it's only the true God that could give such WISDOM, there's no doubt that God is GOOD.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOOD CHRISTIANS because TRUE Christians are nothing but GOOD!
So you'll notice that good quality (WISDOM) in whoever serves as God's representative. God bless you Sir!
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
TATIME:
I wonder why you labeled me as a GOOD person when you've not even seen me nor witnessed my lifestyles to ascertain the virtues in me! undecided undecided
Well one thing that could prompt that is the words of WISDOM that you can perceive in my post. Very much unlike those you've encountered claiming Christians. The same thing happened when a young man from Nazareth spoke in the presence of a large audience, someone from the crowd labeled Him as a GOOD teacher.
Of course He told them frankly that it's only God that is good. Later when He was with His closest friends, He asked them what is their conclusion regarding Him. They replied "you are the son of God" because of the words of wisdom protruding from His mouth! Permit me to say i'm just one of His followers and there are many of us living in different parts of the earth today, we have the same goal and we're working together in spirit to help people physically,psychologically, spiritually and morally. We believe that it's only the true God that could give such WISDOM, there's no doubt that God is GOOD.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOOD CHRISTIANS because TRUE Christians are nothing but GOOD!
So you'll notice that good quality (WISDOM) in whoever serves as God's representative. God bless you Sir!

I judge people on an individual basis so don't make too much of my quick judgement of you. It is not set in stone. You can see Rome is wicked and needs to be exposed that is all. Christianity is without a doubt the most violent cult in human history and I can prove it. All religions are cults,at least no one denies Sango is a cult. There is only one God just like the Ooni says, may He long live. Sango is the cult of kingship and kingship is a sacred and cherished tradition in Africa. Kingship is truly what gives men power when they raise the one on their shoulders.
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
KingSango:

I judge people on an individual basis so don't make too much of my quick judgement of you. It is not set in stone. You can see Rome is wicked and needs to be exposed that is all. Christianity is without a doubt the most violent cult in human history and I can prove it. All religions are cults,at least no one denies Sango is a cult. There is only one God just like the Ooni says, may He long live. Sango is the cult of kingship and kingship is a sacred and cherished tradition in Africa. Kingship is truly what gives men power when they raise the one on their shoulders.

Your supposed proof is based on misinformation and misrepresentation!
For example what can you say when someone is accusing you that you're a drug baron because you're rich and black or you're a ritualist because you don't go to church. cheesy cheesy
Christianity has nothing to do with Roman dominance, rather Rome only seize the opportunity of dominating the world politics of their time using religion. For your information, that's what the Arab world is trying to do now but that style won't work anymore. The first four world powers were Arabs so they're planning to regain that by using Islam, of course they knew that Muhammad is fake but if they're all claiming what's not in God's name, it can work for them. That's why they'll unleash terror on whoever refuses to yield to Islam. wink wink
Christianity you knew nothing as in NOTHING about my friend, all your vexation is just as a result of misinformation and misrepresentation! You keep blaming Christianity for what white politicians did to Africa instead of humbly asking what is the TRUTH about Christianity? Sango was a Yoruba man from Oyo and it's widely known that he committed suicide at last.
So if you're just a priest at the Sango shrine,learn what Christianity TRULY means, not all the atrocities committed in the name of Christianity! undecided undecided
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
TATIME:
Your supposed proof is based on misinformation and misrepresentation!
For example what can you say when someone is accusing you that you're a drug baron because you're rich and black or you're a ritualist because you don't go to church. cheesy cheesy
Christianity has nothing to do with Roman dominance, rather Rome only seize the opportunity of dominating the world politics of their time using religion. For your information, that's what the Arab world is trying to do now but that style won't work anymore. The first four world powers were Arabs so they're planning to regain that by using Islam, of course they knew that Muhammad is fake but if they're all claiming what's not in God's name, it can work for them. That's why they'll unleash terror on whoever refuses to yield to Islam. wink wink
Christianity you knew nothing as in NOTHING about my friend, all your vexation is just as a result of misinformation and misrepresentation! You keep blaming Christianity for what white politicians did to Africa instead of humbly asking what is the TRUTH about Christianity? Sango was a Yoruba man from Oyo and it's widely known that he committed suicide at last.
So if you're just a priest at the Sango shrine,learn what Christianity TRULY means, not all the atrocities committed in the name of Christianity! undecided undecided

The King Sango did not hang. A good example of Christian missionaries demonizing one of Nigeria's greatest traditional rulers. They also demonized Esu and he is very hurt and angry about it says one of the elder priestesses.

Christianity is planetary slavery ran by pedophiles.
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
KingSango:

The King Sango did not hang. A good example of Christian missionaries demonizing one of Nigeria's greatest traditional rulers. They also demonized Esu and he is very hurt and angry about it says one of the elder priestesses.

Christianity is planetary slavery ran by pedophiles.

Obviously you are just another noise maker, sorry to have wasted your time or should i just say "sorry,i entered the wrong room".
You can continue with your assertions, your own people will soon return from the market! Farewell grin grin
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 3:40am On Dec 19, 2018
Wiz dome
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
KingSango:

Not only is the sky a solid object but it is ruled by a deity that is the creator of all human beings. Called, "Obatala" in Yoruba, "Ptah" in Khemet, "Kalunga" in Palo Congo, and "Muntu" among the Tutsi of Rwandan, "Mintu" among the Lagandans of Buganda. There is a creator God of the sky dome and He is all powerful and omnipresence. Obatala, however is still one step lower than Orunmila, the Fountain and Father of Wisdom, Orunmila is Alaafin of the Cosmos, second only to Olodumare. Olodumare is the Supreme Creator, origin of all things and beings and exists in a dimension all to Himself above the 7 planes.
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 2:38am On Dec 21, 2018
Glass breaking grin
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nigerian Military Budget Expansion
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
KingSango:

Joker.

Go straight to comedy section and collect 200 Naira ffor your efforts. grin grin grin

The woman is sacred

Yabaleft
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
The woman is sacred
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 12:33am On Dec 24, 2018
Wiz dome
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 3:01am On Dec 28, 2018
Omukama
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
OYO Empire
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 12:02am On Jan 01, 2019
Wake up out your slumber
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
The first rulers were sons of God

Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Omukama
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by berbs: 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
KingSango:

Love Sango
Shaaaraaap!!! Sango and oya were both men and they were engaged (Sango l'oko Oya). I guess you did not research that part or deliberately skipped it, Abi?
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
berbs:

Shaaaraaap!!! Sango and oya were both men and they were engaged (Sango l'oko Oya). I guess you did not research that part or deliberately skipped it, Abi?

Where you get this nonsense? Show research or get lost.

The woman is sacred
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by berbs: 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
KingSango:

Where you get this nonsense? Show research or get lost.

The woman is sacred
A professor in African studies from University of Ibadan did a research on Ifa and other Yoruba deities. She has a book too. Read a little part of it in a friend's place. Mind you, the Author is a traditionalist too.
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
berbs:

A professor in African studies from University of Ibadan did a research on Ifa and other Yoruba deities. She has a book too. Read a little part of it in a friend's place. Mind you, the Author is a traditionalist too.

You don't mention professor name and you don't mention title of book. grin
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by berbs: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
KingSango:

You don't mention professor name and you don't mention title of book. grin
No be last year I read am nah, it's been a while and it's an eye opener for me. This simply means all these shenanigans have been in existence since forever and it was not shipped into Africa and was shrouded in secrecy. The internet and other forms of media made it loud. That's my own take on this. Make ur own research too. Eledua yoo gbewa oooo!!!
Re: The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi by KingSango(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
berbs:

No be last year I read am nah, it's been a while and it's an eye opener for me. This simply means all these shenanigans have been in existence since forever and it was not shipped into Africa and was shrouded in secrecy. The internet and other forms of media made it loud. That's my own take on this. Make ur own research too. Eledua yoo gbewa oooo!!!

I need the data to complete this transmission. I'm in not Nigeria. I'm in Washington US

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Will The Next Pope Be The Last? / Should A Believer Join A Protest Against The Government? / Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.