Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Questions Related To Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Questions Related To Paypal (1282 Views)

How To Withdraw Sweatcoin Money To Paypal / How To Link Payoneer Account To Paypal Account? / Customs Import Prohibition List. Numbers 16 & 23 Are Car Related (full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions Related To Paypal by Olalekank(m): 4:23am On Nov 18, 2017
Good morning nairalanders, hope we are having a cool weekend.

I followed a thread yesterday on how to create a US PayPal account which I have successfully done.

I would like to know if I can connect ANY Nigerian card (visa or MasterCard) to the PayPal account, is thus possible please?

I would also like to know the mode of withdrawal. Is the visa card details just enough for me or I have to input my bank account details which I'm scared to do because US bank account and Nigeria bank account are different?
Re: Questions Related To Paypal by onyidonaldson(m): 5:48am On Nov 18, 2017
Olalekank:
Good morning nairalanders, hope we are having a cool weekend.

I followed a thread yesterday on how to create a US PayPal account which I have successfully done.

I would like to know if I can connect ANY Nigerian card (visa or MasterCard) to the PayPal account, is thus possible please?

I would also like to know the mode of withdrawal. Is the visa card details just enough for me or I have to input my bank account details which I'm scared to do because US bank account and Nigeria bank account are different?
so u knw us bank and nigeria bank is different and u stil ask if u can connect nigeria card
Re: Questions Related To Paypal by Olalekank(m): 6:00am On Nov 18, 2017
onyidonaldson:
so u knw us bank and nigeria bank is different and u stil ask if u can connect nigeria card

I'm sorry if you got offended by my question. I needed an advise as to whether I can proceed with putting my PayPal details on the site I'm working on

Someone created the thread on how to use US PayPal account in Nigeria and hasn't finished the explanation. I just need to confirm before putting PayPal as my mode of payment.

I would love it if you can put up an assistance please

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Verified Adsense Account For Sale / Bank Transaction Verification By Email / Where Can I Get 100gramm A2 Paper Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.