Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

How To Withdraw Sweatcoin Money To Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw Sweatcoin Money To Paypal (3542 Views)

How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw Sweatcoin Money To Paypal by Gistboy120(m): 2:53am On Apr 25, 2022
Methods of transferring Sweatcoin to PayPal cash are vital information to users. Here is the answer. Sweatcoin PayPal cash is possible but it is not as easy and straightforward as you would want.

Earning money through sweatcoin comes in different forms like exchanging it for Amazon gift cards which have significant value as cash. However, Transfering the earnings from sweatcoin directly to cash is impossible for now. You also cannot link your sweatcoin to the Paypal account.

Go to the marketplace, tap on Paypal reward, it will open instructions on how to purchase it. If you don’t see a PayPal reward, that is because it is not currently available. Keep checking daily to find it. Again, you need at least 20,000 coins to redeem via PayPal.

Moving on, follow the instructions on how to claim the selected offer, an email will be sent to you. Tap buy. This will redeem your sweatcoin and send you cash to Paypal after following the how-to claim.

Join Now: https://sweatco.in/i/wisdommichael10868918128

How Do I Earn Money With Sweatcoin?
There are 3 major ways to earn money with the Sweatcoin app:

1. Walk, Run, Skip, Hopscotch: As long as you’re moving, you’re earning free sweatcoins (aka free money). Put your phone in your pocket, have the app running in the background, and convert your steps into sweatcoins for you to spend.

2. Daily Bonus: Watch a short 30 second advertisement and get paid 1 sweatcoin. Come back the next day, watch another ad, and get paid 2 sweatcoins. Come back the following day, and get paid 4 sweatcoins.

3. Refer A Friend: If Sweatcoin has encouraged you to get outside and be healthy, then recommend Sweatcoin to a friend. When they download the app and create their account, 5 sweatcoins will be added to your Sweatcoin wallet. What’s more, when you invite 6 friends, you can redeem $6 in PayPal cash. Need an easy first person to invite? Have your spouse to download the app and make easy money right now.

You can sign up via my link to start earning too... https://sweatco.in/i/wisdommichael10868918128

Re: How To Withdraw Sweatcoin Money To Paypal by Iykmann(m): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Are you sure people are being paid?

(1) (Reply)

Swift Pay Investment Is Scam / Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period / Opay Funding With Access Bank Ussd Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.