Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Former SGF, Ayim Pius Arrested By EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former SGF, Ayim Pius Arrested By EFCC (681 Views)

SGF: No One Can Travel Out For Treatment, Healthcare Must Be Taken Seriously / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former SGF, Ayim Pius Arrested By EFCC by Journalng: 7:30am On Nov 18, 2017
The past Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Chief Pius Anyim, has been apprehended by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC for an ongoing investigation.

The former SFG was apprehended by the anti-graft agency over alleged fraud involving the Centenary City in Abuja.

The former SGF under the immediate past administration of Goodluck Jonathan, is being interrogated by the Commission’s operatives.

In a report by house of reps it says that Anyim and his associates flouted existing laws guiding the Abuja land swap policy for personal gains.

The project is estimated to cost over $18 billion with the SGF as a major driver in the project.

Source: JournalNG

http://journalng.com/2017/11/18/former-sgf-ayim-pius-arrested-efcc/
Re: Former SGF, Ayim Pius Arrested By EFCC by GavelSlam: 7:33am On Nov 18, 2017
He should carry his cross.
Re: Former SGF, Ayim Pius Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2017
Long overdue
Re: Former SGF, Ayim Pius Arrested By EFCC by rozay12345: 9:04am On Nov 18, 2017
The SGF should dance to the music he has played for himself, corrupt fools. Majority of these Nigerian politicians stealing with impunity are only doing so for their children's convenience, because i wonder what would make me steal at all in this life, not to talk of when i am approaching my end, in a matter of proven fact, these children they are trying to destroy a world for might be bastards.
Re: Former SGF, Ayim Pius Arrested By EFCC by lazygal: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2017
kenonze:
Long overdue

But was he the only one during their administration and I think that is going far beyond his flogging stick.

How ever, I did here Pius assist his people very well though am not for corruption .which if the northern elites that have stolen massively assisted assist their people ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:female Lawyer, Yewande Sentenced To 7 Years For Manslaughter / Malaysia And Indonesia Muslims Protest Against President Donald Trump / Atiku's Exit Not Good For APC, Tinubu Crying More Than The bereaved - Okorocha.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.