Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work (1526 Views)

Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria / Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies / Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 18, 2017
I went out to a grocery store run by my friend Ibrahim to buy Ijebu garri. If you are an expert at soaking garri with groundnut, you will know that Ijebu garri has this distinct taste that goes very well on the taste buds when garnished with sugar and cold water.

You see, I had bought a bottle of groundnut yesterday, and seeing the way the groundnut was reducing at an alarming rate (Mama Efe can roast groundnut that you'll become addicted to), I decided not to let this opportunity to soak garri pass me by.

So, at Ibrahim's shop, after I ordered my Ijebu garri, I noticed that he was reprimanding someone for tying the garri too small!

I quickly intervened on behalf of the person, but Ibrahim insisted that the garri was tied too small as the price of garri had come down. Then what he did next suprised me. He started opening the satchets of garri and adding more garri.

The garri I finally bought was double the amount of what I had bought a few months ago at the same price! For that, I say Well done Buhari!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by sarrki(m): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2017
You are a patriot
Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2017
sarrki was right. He stated a few days ago that the price of foodstuff was falling.

Lalasticlala have you tried Ijebu garri garnished with bushmeat before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 18, 2017
sarrki:
You are a patriot
You were right, Sir. It is happening. I expect Buhari to continue The Rollback, and if he combines it with #CommercialCattleRanching he should win in 2019 by a landslide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by Lomprico2: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2017
I dont undastand o!
U were buying lets say 10 oranges for 10 naira, buhari now caused it to be sold for 3 oranges for same 10 naira, now it has increases to 6 oranges for the 10 naira and u are thanking him?

Ha! This zombie epidemic is still very strong o! undecided lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by madridguy(m): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2017
Noted.
Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by Kokolet11: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2017
igbodefender:
You were right, Sir. It is happening. I expect Buhari to continue The Rollback, and if he combines it with #CommercialCattleRanching he should win in 2019 by a landslide.
lolz buhari and your foolish zik are the same

1 Like

Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by dodelight(m): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2017
So, OP, what is the actual policy of Buhari that worked?
He messed up the economy; and people because of hunger went to farm (no particular government initiatives encouraged that, but hunger); and the prices came down because we farmed.
And mind you, it was our own resolve to farm that took us out of recession, and not any government policies.

1 Like

Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by thesicilian: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2017
igbodefender:
I went out to a grocery store run by my friend Ibrahim to buy Ijebu garri. If you are an expert at soaking garri with groundnut, you will know that Ijebu garri has this distinct taste that goes very well on the taste buds when garnished with sugar and cold water.

You see, I had bought a bottle of groundnut yesterday, and seeing the way the groundnut was reducing at an alarming rate (Mama Efe can roast groundnut that you'll become addicted to), I decided not to let this opportunity to soak garri pass me by.

So, at Ibrahim's shop, after I ordered my Ijebu garri, I noticed that he was reprimanding someone for tying the garri too small!

I quickly intervened on behalf of the person, but Ibrahim insisted that the garri was tied too small as the price of garri had come down. Then what he did next suprised me. He started opening the satchets of garri and adding more garri.

The garri I finally bought was double the amount of what I had bought a few months ago at the same price! For that, I say Well done Buhari!
Buhari is taking 6months vacations twice a year and you're here celebrating his so called policies that have driven many to death, and others away from the country.
Guy you have been zombified!
Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:30am On Nov 18, 2017
This op has taken zombiesm to greater heights..

1 Like

Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 18, 2017
Lomprico2:
I dont undastand o!
U were buying lets say 10 oranges for 10 naira, buhari now caused it to be sold for 3 oranges for same 10 naira, now it has increases to 6 oranges for the 10 naira and u are thanking him?

That is why we said Buhari should continue rolling things back. We all know that the present crash in crude oil prices due to America's introduction of shale oil- coupled with decades of not saving enough- has had an added impact.

What we expect from President Buhari is that he continues what is working to dig us out of this hole; that he doesn't relent or drift or fiddle while Nigeria sinks.

1 Like

Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by Mufasa27(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2017
Rubbish angry angry
Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by internetpo(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2017
igbodefender:

Chai! Because you bought garri lesser means buhari's policy is working. SMH. Some ppl sef. slavery is real.

sarrki:
You are a patriot

This will be the 1st time I am quoting you and Honestly I am speechless and marveled at the same time. You so consistent with this ur BMC campaign. SMH , Zombiesm is real.

1 Like

Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by lightheart(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2017
Our maiguard just came back from a trip to his hometown somewhere in the North.
He regaled me with tales of how fertiliser is now half the price they used to buy it. He further went on to say oga, those people wey dey buy 10 bags before baa? Dem don dey fit buy 20bags. Some even 40bags

And I smiled. Its PMB/PYO on the beats!!
Kudos to the team!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
lightheart:
Our maiguard just came back from a trip to his hometown somewhere in the North.
He regaled me with tales of how fertiliser is now half the price they used to buy it. He further went on to say oga, those people wey dey buy 10 bags before baa? Dem don dey fit buy 20bags. Some even 40bags

And I smiled. Its PMB/PYO on the beats!!
Kudos to the team!

Exactly. And kudos also to Governor Ortom of Benue who is energeticaly pushing for commercial ranching in Benue, so that farmers and herdsmen can safely boost agricultural output.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by efighter: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lomprico2:
I dont undastand o!

Good news about Buhari's government increases your B.P. If you don't watch it, you will just slump and die of hypertension because more good news is coming.
Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by Lomprico2: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
efighter:

Good news about Buhari's government increases your B.P. If you don't watch it, you will just slump and die of hypertension because more good news is coming.
undecided
Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by Bari22: 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
Here in Akure, they used to sell one mudu for 400 before, but now is just 150 in some places 180. Things are really turning around. God bless PMB
Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by ashjay001(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
dodelight:
So, OP, what is actual policy of Buhari that worked?
He messed up the economy; and people because of hunger went to farm (no particular government initiatives encouraged that, but hunger); and the prices came down because we farmed.
And mind you, it was our own resolve to farm that took us out of recession, and not any government policies.

Govt policies made hunger reset our brains natongue
Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Bari22:
Here in Akure, they used to sell one mudu for 400 before, but now is just 150 in some places 180. Things are really turning around. God bless PMB
Wow! Silent revolution! Let the rollbacks continue!
Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by dodelight(m): 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
ashjay001:

Govt policies made hunger reset our brains natongue
You mean there erroneous policies. Yes it reset our brain, and they can't take credit for taking us out of recession, or else we should encourage our policy makers to keep on making mistakes.
Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by cola: 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
This is good to note. We thank God and hope things get even better.
Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by Dymaco(m): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
let the lies roll

indomie still #70 above. #10 pure water cannot belleful person, bread #70, cup of gari#50, egg #50

school fees increasing
Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by Dymaco(m): 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
#100 can not buy me suya again.
bag of beans #35k
thunder fire liars remaining a year and six months for this old man to comot
Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by nwabobo: 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
igbodefender:

Your identity is gradually coming to the fore. Igbodefender my foot.
Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Op their aim is to make u think what you have thought because 2019 is fast approaching.
Re: I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
nwabobo:

Your identity is gradually coming to the fore. Igbodefender my foot.
nwabobo my foot.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari And Former President Obasanjo Come Face To Face At AU(video) / Kanu Nwankwo Is Running For President / Photo: Buhari Arrives London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.