Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,636 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

First Photos From Serena Williams And Alexis Ohanian's Wedding. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Photos From Serena Williams And Alexis Ohanian's Wedding. (685 Views)

Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News / Photos From The Wedding Of Serena Williams And Alexis Ohanian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photos From Serena Williams And Alexis Ohanian's Wedding. by laidelaitan(f): 8:04am On Nov 18, 2017
First Photos from Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's wedding.

Tennis star Serena Williams walked down the aisle in a stunning custom Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen princess gown while her husband Alexis Ohanian suited up in Armani.

In addition to her strapless, belted gown, the mother of one sparkled in jewelry by XIV Karats, worth $3.5 million.

Serena’s second look of the night was a feathered, lace dress custom made by Donatella Versace.

The couple wed at the Contemporary Arts Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, on Nov. 16, which was also the birthday of Ohanian's late mother Anke who died nine years ago.

See more photos on

https://www.headofsocials.com/2017/11/18/headofsocials-first-photos-serena-williams-alexis-ohanians-wedding/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter, BeeBeeOoh, Jointhemiltons2, bohater1, peacemara54, omoelerin1, gentledose, daniel2060, dansemacabre, Justwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Photos From Serena Williams And Alexis Ohanian's Wedding. by iamJ(m): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2017
this guy get problem cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm worth millions of dolls can marry any model in the world, na muscle serana i follow?

somtin is wrong with him angry

#No Filter Attitude
Re: First Photos From Serena Williams And Alexis Ohanian's Wedding. by Yeligray(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2017
Money sweet oo
Re: First Photos From Serena Williams And Alexis Ohanian's Wedding. by Yeligray(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2017
iamJ:
this guy get problem cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm worth millions of dolls can marry any model in the world, na muscle serana i follow?

somtin is wrong with him angry

#No Filter Attitude
i think that is where love comes in play..

Moral lesson; love don't care who you be, where you dey, how you look.. Love just don't care...(chronicles of simi).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Photos From Serena Williams And Alexis Ohanian's Wedding. by iamJ(m): 9:40am On Nov 18, 2017
Yeligray:
i think that is where love comes in play..

Moral lesson; love don't care who you be, where you dey, how you look.. Love just don't care...(chronicles of simi).
story for the gods

I like serana but those muscles dont belong in a room
Re: First Photos From Serena Williams And Alexis Ohanian's Wedding. by maryjan8(f): 9:49am On Nov 18, 2017
Congratulations
Re: First Photos From Serena Williams And Alexis Ohanian's Wedding. by Yeligray(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2017
iamJ:
story for the gods

I like serana but those muscles dont belong in a room
you need to see beyond the physical dear... Even if it were to be you and she was that rich won't you marry her?,... For the fact that you like canda or meat doesn't mean another person likes it like that.

(1) (Reply)

Comedian I Go Save's 'standing Ovation' At Banky W's Wedding(photos) / New Photos Of Funke Akindele With Ghanaian Star Lydia Forson Emerge Online / Thank You Wizkid For Raising Nigeria's Flag- Goodluck Jonathan (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.