Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos (26274 Views)

Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar / Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos by OdogwuBlog: 7:21am On Dec 28, 2020
The wedding introduction of media personality, Debola Williams and his partner, Kehinde, took place today December 27.

The couple got engaged three weeks ago in Lagos.

See more photos and videos from their introduction ceremony below.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/debolalagos/

6 Likes

Re: Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos by longetivity(m): 7:22am On Dec 28, 2020
congratulations and HML to them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos by pyyxxaro: 7:25am On Dec 28, 2020
She and Tiwa get the same type of head undecided

19 Likes

Re: Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos by decatalyst(m): 7:35am On Dec 28, 2020
Why is he not putting on his signature "red cap" on this special day.

Somebody be wearing red cap upandan like a cultists or ritualistic undecided

6 Likes

Re: Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos by Omihanifa: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2020
decatalyst:
Why is he not putting on his signature "red cap" on this special day.

Somebody be wearing red cap upandan like a cultists or ritualistic undecided

I think the signature red cap is because of his company name ( RED MEDIA ) grin

E be like say politicians don use am dump the guy grin cus I can't even see any notable political big wig there shocked upon all the campaigns and branding he did for APC in 2015 grin

11 Likes

Re: Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2020
Congratulations to them
Re: Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02am On Dec 28, 2020
This is simply so beautiful.

We just love seeing people happy,
That is why our lives @[b][/b] is always beautiful.

It's been a wonderful year.
To God be the Glory.
Great things he hath done.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos by sanemind5(m): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2020
Nice
Re: Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos by kuonbe(m): 9:03am On Dec 28, 2020
They are living large
Re: Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 28, 2020
Wahoo congrats
tis year is really a good one for those two
next year favour us oo abeg

1 Like

Re: Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos by Starships4u(m): 9:03am On Dec 28, 2020
Wedding Ring go soon finish....
Re: Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04am On Dec 28, 2020
Our Make up must stay intact.

We rather use these face shield instead of the regular face mask that will wipe up all our brown Olay powder.

Women and make up sha wink wink wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos by money121(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos by o9o9: 9:05am On Dec 28, 2020
Omihanifa:

I think the signature red cap is because of his company name ( RED MEDIA ) grin

E be like say politicians don use am dump the guy grin cus I can't even see any notable political big wig there shocked upon all the campaigns and branding he did for APC in 2015 grin

Lol..look well.

That is the daughter of former Governor of Ogun Gbenga Daniel.

If he was used then i would want to be used also to get such juciy offer as wife.

4 Likes

Re: Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos by jericco1(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2020
Oga wear face mask go do introduction
That's sick
Re: Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos by OkoroPeugeot(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2020
The men who brought Buhari

1 Like

Re: Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos by RealEzee(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2020
Congratulations y'all

I've not understood this face shield concept tho, Shey d air no dey pass from under ni?
Face mask I understand
Re: Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos by Cholls(m): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2020
My brothers and sisters nawao... At las Baba Adebola don find wife...baba too like woman...Jude will be proud!
Re: Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos by Missyajoke(f): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2020
Jj
Re: Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos by Studivo: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2020
Nice one
Re: Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos by kledingadam: 9:35am On Dec 28, 2020
Re: Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos by azpekuliar: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2020
No be this guy package Buhari give una for 2015? cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okey Bakassi With His Lookalike Daughters (Photos) / Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.