Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics (34951 Views)

Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) / Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration / UBA Office In Victoria Island Is On Fire! (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
nice one
Re: Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics by codew0rks(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
Seeing this really discourage me from leaving the country
Re: Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics by Sunnywhite33: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
babyhrt:
I feel this is wasteful......in as the decoration addd beauty to the season, Christmas is about giving, there are a million people who cannot afford daily foods not to talk of Christmas rice and chicken

Just as we have turned the heat on con men of God of recent so also we should focus on banks holding on to the wealth of Nigerians
Do u know there are lot of people in your area that don't have anything to eat, or don't you have TV or electronics in your room,

Why don't you use the money for don things to buy foodstuff for people who don't have anything to eat.
Re: Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics by complet: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
Always beautiful every year
Re: Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics by buchilino(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
R WE IN NOVEMBER OR DECEMBER?.
Re: Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics by mastermaestro(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
Odani:

Una don show? Always preaching charity with people's money

Re: Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics by Josmila(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
This is traditional for Zenith bank, they always do a good job beautifying that axis of Victoria Island for the yuletide. This is lovely. Kudos to them.

Christmas is sweeter with money sha grin
Re: Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics by ReachHard: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
I hope AMBODE was not there too to cut the tape.
Y'all know this Hey Pee Si is full of lies & deceit.
Re: Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics by amazingspiderma: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
babyhrt:
I feel this is wasteful......in as the decoration addd beauty to the season, Christmas is about giving, there are a million people who cannot afford daily foods not to talk of Christmas rice and chicken

Just as we have turned the heat on con men of God of recent so also we should focus on banks holding on to the wealth of Nigerians
I agree with you, it is a question everyone should be asking, but most Nairalanders/Nigerians don't know their hard earned cash savings is the fundamental source of these spending, they think it is from fasting and praying of the board of directors and the management team.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics by ophatlewis(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
Pls who have the idea of where I can get this tree in lagos and the price ophatlewis@gmail.com
Re: Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics by WINDSOW(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
babyhrt:

If these decorations were to be abroad, it would have been resourceful? There is time for everything. Dnt spend your time for reading playing(If you know what I mean)
Re: Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
But zenith bank is in Agbado kaso bustop na.
Re: Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics by Marcdon10(m): 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
Great art work...
Re: Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics by teresafaith: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
cheesy cheesy your mouth no go kuku ki you[quote author=iamJ post=62483914]they for invest the money for the eye brow of that man that was announcing it in the first pix

Wetin, did he pose in front of fire?
Re: Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics by guccitype(m): 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
babyhrt:

It shows you are an agent of the dark. How many people have you giving food so far within your reach in you're community. My friend go and sit down inside Asepa waste bin
Re: Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics by sirfee(m): 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
michlins:
guy just sit back relax and read this thing you wrote there

You are wowed by the Paris Eiffel tower and magnificent structures around the globe and you see this little thing here you are complaining.

This is my diagnosis for your condition

Go to bar with your atm card, drink and eat pepper soup to your satisfaction, stop by at the park on your way home, buy some trees and smoke the sadness out of your life

Don't mind him,I just can't stop laughing at your comment. You can't satisfy Nigerians,this is a venue for the rich,poor,young,old,white,black etc.The door is always open to everyone irrespective of status,creed tribe,colour etc....it is free yet some people are still complaining.
Re: Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics by eyinjuege: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Meritocracy:
Wasting of customers money who laboured had to save, it doesn't add anything to the bank performance, customer care.

Has any customer come out to say his money has been stolen from the bank? Or his money has reduced from what he saved in the bank?
Why then are you saying they're wasting customers money?
Banks are businesses. They make profit from the services they provide to customers. They can decide however they want to spend their money. Same way you can also decide to spend your money as you deem fit

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
How I wish companies doing Christmas decorations can extend it to other areas. Do it in ijesha,ikotun,mushin,ajegunle,oshodi Isolo,and other places where their branches are. It may not be as big as those in the island. At least Ppl will appreciate them. Pls let them feel the season too for the sake of the reason for the season. Eg..Jesus was born in Ijedodo ,but only those places Olajide sang about are being decorated. That is unfair!! Not in my Country!!!
Re: Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics by Emmyk(m): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
mofedamijo:

Which money,did u go get ur cash and they told u theres no cash,u guyz see pictures of city around the world n u shout wow,n den blame the govt and everyone,saying naija no fine,now zenith bank brough it upon themselves to beautiful the city were they make thier money,n ure complaining,do you know what they call “social responsibility “,i bet u dont,zenith has been giving out to the poor 4 years,why not go to the next available ATM in ur area,withdraw all u have and give to the poor u retard.....now take ur sophisticated foolishness and run along....
*In DJ Khalid's voice* LEGEND!! grin

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics by rexxi(m): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2017
When dey can't take care of dia staff
Re: Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics by Johnson5258: 9:29am On Nov 20, 2017
Jesus will continue to be celebrated greatly and those who do that will be greatly multiplied. May God Almighty continue to expand Zenith Bank in Jesus name. For this reason i have to bank with the Jesus supporting bank so that my money will be part of the expansion of God's kingdom.
Re: Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics by Rasheedinho3(m): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2017
iamJ:
they for invest the money for the eye brow of that man that was announcing it in the first pix

Wetin, did he pose in front of fire?

Na MD/CEO of Zenith Bank you dey follow talk like that? grin
Re: Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics by toritseon(m): 3:55am On Nov 28, 2017
deepwater:
Go around your area
Check how many places have been beautified awaiting the season, visit the cane villages and see if hamper packages are constructed in few or many then you shall know how much well the economy is doing.

Just my Simone litmus test undecided

@Deepwater, this your litmus testing pattern is on point o... The intensity of Christmas/Year-end celebration is mostly a function of how the year has played out financially/economically.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eniola Adenuga To Be Arrested Over Child, Anthena & Mother, Damilola, Saga / UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others / UBA Appoints Angela Adebayo, Abdulqadir Jeli Bello, Isaac Fasola To Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.