Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies (53928 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
esteemo
Yes sire? tongue
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Martin0(m): 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
naa! i would rather drink my own urine! grin

Hahahahahah na mouth go kill u ooo asweargringrin
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by eightydo: 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] kissgood to her kissgood to her
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Odey1997(m): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
This Namibia lady is something else her own natural look get k-leg
Hair-unkept
Eye brows-not properly layered
Oritsefemi is truly going through all these everyday and seeing such
Aunty you're not naturally beautiful that's physically makeup is needed asap!!
See the resemblance between her and Bobrisky
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Edonojie007(m): 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
She looks Un kept without make up the power of makeup in all this girls life is Large
I Tell You. If Not Make Up,men For Nor Dey Marry O.

1 Like

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
How her hair come be like rat hair,the hair is kinda looking so unhealthy undecided good radiant to bad rubbish shocked make up free my foot...shior

well, good for her and her boo tongue
hmmm slay slowly your EXTREMELY WICKED PRONUNCIATION IS ANOYING SOME PEOPLE NOT ME!
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Beosten(m): 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
SAMBARRY:
grin

So this is what femi sees every morning grin

How does his phenese rise to fok with this kain face and hair grin

Anyway they're birds of a feather grin

Nkan o gbekan grin

Loool. U no gbadun atall. It's 'Ikan ko gbekan', bro.
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Yes sire? tongue
how are you, why did u dump your main??
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
how are you, why did u dump your main??
I am good. Oh, it got banned till February.
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by somehow: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
All of them dey abuse her, make we see how una be without make up. Go and exercise like she just did and take a snap shot with no pint of makeup And let's see.
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mariinee:
I am good. Oh, it got banned till February.
Lool I sent a PM on that one, randomly checking on you. I didn't even know u were lurking around enjoying yourself how's IB
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
Bleaching cream
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by jeffjoker: 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2017

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by bonifieldstun(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
teresafaith:
Oritsefemi just dey deceive this girl say she fine, very horrifying looking thing
see this one lol if dem born you well post your own let us see
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by bonifieldstun(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
TheGoddessA:
grin grin grin grin
lol say something jorr don't just laugh
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by donnaD(f): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
she is very beautiful without make up.heaters can hate if u know u are more beautiful or handsome than her with out make up then snap and send and stop sitting behind borrowed or free mb and talking nonsense.beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.she is beautifully and wonderfully made.u critise while none of u haters can crate a strand of her hair or even an ant.bad belle busy bodies sha na wetin unemployment and joblessness dey follow cause,u slam on people way beta than u to elevate ur stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by GraGra247(m): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
YorceelinaBlaq:

shave hair ?? The glory of a woman is her hair. You're welcome.

That makes without hair, no glory. Exactly the point I was making.
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Ndkings1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Aunty, you better stick to your makeup oo. You look like a a capuchin monkey
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Deo1986(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
when you hear the word 'ugly' nabila is a typical example....... Though she is grdually promoting herself and her unknown husband.
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by shine12: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
She took a bad angled picture of herself with an untidy and unkept hair and called it makeup free selfie.
No "makeup" does not mean unkept.
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Bapshang: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
How her hair come be like rat hair,the hair is kinda looking so unhealthy undecided good radiant to bad rubbish shocked make up free my foot...shior

my brother its " good RIDDANCE to bad rubbish"
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Duru009(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Old mama youngie!!
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Zinny25(f): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jesse01:
she looks like smeagol in Lord of d rings lipsrsealed
hahahahahah oboy u wicked shaa of all things... Na smeagol

1 Like

Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Abudu2000(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤She looks like an emoji

♤with black hair sad
speaking of emojis seen should add that to Nairaland already, not these 4 emojis we have here
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Spaxon(f): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
This one just weak me
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by Oyindidi(f): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
OmG I look better than her without make up
I doubt
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by elevy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
All I can see is natural ugliness! this lady makes a lot of nice I hope her will last!
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by elevy(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
All I can see is natural ugliness! this lady makes a lot of noise I hope her will last!
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by elevy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
All I can see is natural ugliness! this lady makes a lot of noise I don't see her marriage lasting!
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by bandad: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
Tweetysparkles:

So ridance don become radiant. Who taught you that English na.
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by luminouzzzzzz(m): 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
teresafaith:
Oritsefemi just dey deceive this girl say she fine, very horrifying looking thing
Looking to soil another person... Are u??
U got my main banned cuz u couldn't take what u dish out... Còward snîtch!!!!
Re: Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies by teresafaith: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
luminouzzzzzz:

Looking to soil another person... Are u??
U got main banned cuz u couldn't take what I dish out... Còward snîtch!!!!
You wish!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" / Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) / Latasha Ngwube: "The Potholes In Lagos Are Affecting My Breasts"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.