Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,229 members, 7,867,597 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala (41376 Views)

Edo Election: Youths Campaign For Obaseki In Benin Streets / Alleged Voter Cards Deals: PDP Chief Held In Osun / Anambra Election: Youths Playing Football At UNIZIK Junction (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by Preciousnelly19: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Biggie225:
Me chilling with my hero...
Keep destroying your future with it
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by dometome: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

I'm done with you cownu brainwashed idìot.

go ask Imo, Ekiti, Osun and Delta state how life is treating them.

and yes paying pensioners and building roads is an achievement in a country like Nigeria.

Keep on celebrating Mediocre results because you received one or two naira from politicians.
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
eph12:

It will. I have friends that are convinced that SE can only become a great region when they control their human and natural resources. I agree with them and not just SE but the whole country. Obiano is better than other SE governors, how is that good news? You continue to compare yourself with mediocre and you will never improve because you will think you're doing okay or progressing. Something has to shake our governors and president to do much more, something drastic. This is not a bad idea

boycotting elections is going to do nothing. highest ApC supported candidate rigs himself into power and we go back to square 1.

and yes we are actually progressing in anambra state.
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by ashjay001(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nbote:
Dis my brodas no get sense aswear... Whether u vote or not someone will emerge a winner and d election will not b postponed or cancelled. So why not find a candidate dat will help u pursue ur agitation?

U just dey worry urself! Person go collect voters card, u know how many work hours dem use before collecting, yet dem dey sing biafra! They're deceiving themselves, why queue for voters card if u truly dont need it?
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by dometome: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Preciousnelly19:

Keep destroying your future with it
as if our votes count. Of course they don't.
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by chipet67(m): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nbote:
Dis my brodas no get sense aswear... Whether u vote or not someone will emerge a winner and d election will not b postponed or cancelled. So why not find a candidate dat will help u pursue ur agitation?
You wey get sense where you dey? You hide beside your system dey type abi? Go back home and do the needful mr Sensible.
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by eph12(m): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

boycotting elections is going to do nothing. highest ApC supported candidate rigs himself into power and we go back to square 1.

and yes we are actually progressing in anambra state.
I don't think APC is the problem or PDP APGA or whatever, but how the attitude of the average politician
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by Pedrojnr31: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
our votes is not needed,they have already know the winner so stay home n chill
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by Chukabiz1961(m): 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
NaijaElba:
These guys don't know they are just helping APC to win. ..let's see who will be the loser at the end of the day. ..I wish they can really use their brain.
You are talking as if there will be difference between voting and not voting.
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
eph12:

I don't think APC is the problem or PDP APGA or whatever, but how the attitude of the average politician

I vote individuals not party. I mentioned APC because they have the power at the central while the candidate they went to pick for anambra is a typical non intellectual career political prostitute that has nothing to offer.
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by ojonugwap(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=Proudgorgeousga post=62490141]

you have Upp and Apga to go and vote for. staying home will allow the so called "Hausa fulani"slaves to take power.

This is governorship election not presidential. [/quote

Are you normal, what make you Think Hausa are slave pls work on your mindset don't be fooooool
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=ojonugwap post=62491204][/quote]

you can see my comment is a response to someone. I'm not calling Hausas slaves that is why the apostrophe is there.
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by jacyhelen(f): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
Igboblog:
Anambra Election : See Youths pictured enjoying Ofe Nsala with chilled beer.
Pls Share widely

Source : http://www.ndigbotvnews.com/2017/11/anambra-election-youths-pictured.html?m=1

Whether You vote or You don't vote ,the highest political rigger will win the elections.
when they vote, their votes don't count, the electoral umpire have over time showed Incompetence and conivance in upturning and short changing people's votes.
In other cases we have seen videos of security agents partaking in electoral malpractices with reckless abandon, and you say the igbo man is foolish to take a decision in exposing this fraud for the world to see?I think other regions need to emulate them and not calling them names if truly we desire a prosperous county...
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by jacyhelen(f): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
midehi2:
Just imagine

Na waoo

Whether You vote or You don't vote ,the highest political rigger will win the elections.
when they vote, their votes don't count, the electoral umpire have over time showed Incompetence and conivance in upturning and short changing people's votes.
In other cases we have seen videos of security agents partaking in electoral malpractices with reckless abandon, and you say the igbo man is foolish to take a decision in exposing this fraud for the world to see?I think other regions need to emulate them and not calling them names if truly we desire a prosperous county...
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by jacyhelen(f): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nbote:

Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by jacyhelen(f): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
QuotaSystem:
Three less votes against APC cool

Thanks to the 3 animals carrying 'zoo' identity cards grin

Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by jacyhelen(f): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
DrholuwaTOBI:
When their new elected governor will be using there money to build statue, instead of them to go and vote.

IPOB have lost it

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by jacyhelen(f): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
Realboygenius:
You vote or not
Someone will emerge a winner....

Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by FrancisIgya: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
Just imagine, in defiance of IPOB threats.
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by jacyhelen(f): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
NaijaElba:
These guys don't know they are just helping APC to win. ..let's see who will be the loser at the end of the day. ..I wish they can really use their brain.

Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by jacyhelen(f): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
ourchoice:

Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by ogbiwa: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mehn that Abacha, ugba and several brekete on top got me like...

Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by jacyhelen(f): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by jonadaft: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
sirugos:
I love my igbo brother... umunnem ogologo ndu kam na ayo na isi ununile... udo diri unu.
The fools that will turn out tomorrow in mass to cheer and celebrate the Newly elected governor grin
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by QuotaSystem: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
jacyhelen:

when they vote, their votes don't count,
the electoral umpire have over time showed Incompetence and conivance in upturning and short changing people's votes.
In other cases we have seen videos of security agents partaking in electoral malpractices with reckless abandon, and you say the igbo man is foolish to take a decision in exposing this fraud for the world to see? I think other regions need to emulate then m and not calling them names if truly we desire a prosperous county...

Shaat it dia! angry

The iPig Yoots are boycotting the election not for any altruistic reasons like incompetence or 'vote doesn't count ', but to blackmail and force the government to conduct a lefellendum. This has been echoed severally by iPods on this forum and other fora. "No lefellendum No Erection" remember? Not everyone has the memory span of a piglet.

I'm glad you sensed how intensely foolish the boycott is grin, as you're simply giving the APC candidate a free advantage.
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by Saintinoo(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

you have Upp and Apga to go and vote for. staying home will allow the so called "Hausa fulani"slaves to take power.

This is governorship election not presidential.
so it was apc who ordered the killing of Igbo youths at Onitsha?
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by eagleeye2: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
eph12:

Actually I wish we can all do this all over the country. I have come to understand that every candidate always change when they get to power. Every promises forgotten or cancelled. Now if they know that the electorates are tired of them all those that manage to scale through will most likely sit up because of their re-election bid
Exactly. But when you argue like this, someone somewhere will start calling you Ipob.
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by eagleeye2: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nbote:

And how exactly will dey progress when there's always different voices at d same time. Let's start by holding our governors, Senators and other lawmakers responsible first. No one progresses anywhere without first progressing from d grassroots
Some that tried to hold them accountable are 6 feet below the ground.
Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by hornyofife: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nsala chilling

Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by hornyofife: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nsala tinz

Re: Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala by hornyofife: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding / Fire Guts Ibrahim Shekarau's House In Kano State. Photos / Have You Seen This Mistake Aljazera Made About The Governor Of Akwa Ibom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.