Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding (41340 Views)

Ajimobi & Ganduje Celebrate Their Children's Wedding With A Match / Northern Governors Wives Rock Aso Ebi To Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children's Wedding / Fayose And Aregebsola All Smiles At Governors’ Forum Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by ogochukwu247(f): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2018

Wife of Nigeria Vice President Yemi Osibanjo, Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo in Kano for the Kamu Wedding Ceremony of Fatima Ganduje and Idris Abiola-Ajimobi, children of Gov. Ganduje of Kano state and Ajimobi of oyo state today, 02 Mar 2018.

See photos below..

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/03/photos-dolapo-osinbajo-governors-ajimobi-gandujes-childrens-wedding-kano/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by Premiumwriter: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
Big woman. Is only me or does everyone notice that this woman has been very quiet?

Anyways check my signature. Unlike her, I'm very loud cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
beautiful woman

8 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by thorpido(m): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
I like the fact that she didn't try to change her mode of dressing.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by BlackDBagba: 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by Bryanebizzy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nyc
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by iambabaG: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
The rich only get richer in these climes.. #SadReality

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by helphelp: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
Rich +Rich

I tend to wonder how and where Ajimobi's son and Ganduje's daughter got to meet to lead to marriage.

Anyways, its the children's business to follow the arranged sealing. I hope they grow to eventually love each other

7 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by Kunleskey(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
Good
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by DoTheNeedful: 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
Abacha's wife don old o

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by uameh: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
Who them help

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by rastaLivity: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
she's just there, nothing special

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by Partnerbiz3: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
i like her but she should speak up like aisha...
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by bbulldog(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
This woman is so quiet! sorry kwayet, according to mama piss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by iambabaG: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
The sight of Maryann Abacha irks me.. She’s one of the reasons why Nigeria was milked to stupor by her late husband.
These eites have contrived to make us look like wretched people in our own country.
In all her modesty.. a sheep the hangs around pigs will definitely play in the mud!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by DeWisedon(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
MAKE UNA SHIFT JOOR

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by omotuntun: 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
Only the poor segregates and fight over tribe and religion.
That is a pastor's wife and a traditional leader a Muslim.
Attending a Yoruba and Fulani/Hausa wedding
The rich are in one love and harmony.
The poor struggling to buy data plan and filled with boredom will come here on Naira land to shout, trash .

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
Una don divide de wedding story almost into ten already oo, haba

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by Yankee101: 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
Silent things in the pictures...
1. Mariam Abacha sitting beside her
2. Sanusi's pimped palace
3. She no bend greet emir?

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by wilsonm(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
ftc

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by kenechi072: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
Dolapo is such and elegant and classy woman even though she hardly uses makeup and doesn't dress immodest or extravagant. I really like her and she seems virtuous and humble. She's really a role model. God bless her and her family. Though I am flattie, I must say the truth even though she's afonja.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
helphelp:
Rich +Rich

I tend to wonder how and where Ajimobi's son and Ganduje's daughter got to meet to lead to marriage.

Anyways, its the children's business to follow the arranged sealing. I hope they grow to eventually love each other

Meet in school London,
Am Ajimobi my dad it's the governor of
Am ganduje my father is the governor of
The pear calls there parent wait you guys can't get married now allow us to make bubu the president so that our wedding will be the talk of town grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by FRESHG(m): 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
thorpido:
I like the fact that she didn't try to change her mode of dressing.
YOU ARE VERY OBSERVANT BRUH

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by helphelp: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:

Meet in school London,
Am Ajimobi my dad it's the governor of
Am ganduje my father is the governor of
The pear calls there parent wait you guys can't get married now allow us to make bubu the president so that our wedding will be the talk of town grin

Lol
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
She's not the most beautiful woman but she is indeed elegant.

A good sophisticated Wife though oga VP will have his own internal stories to tell sha.

7 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by wasyou: 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
angry grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by achiever12: 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
Premiumwriter:
Big woman. Is only me or does everyone notice that this woman has been very quiet?

Anyways check my signature. Unlike her, I'm very loud cheesy grin

Some people just extract their brains from their stinking anus and start yapping nonsense. What should the wife of a vice president of all people say about anything?

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by RexTramadol1: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
I tot it was see through

Since she no be my wife

Make I face front jejeli
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by wasyou: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by ManirBK: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
OK
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’s Wedding by vims001: 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
where is Aisha Buhari......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ministers Who May Make Buhari’s Next Level Revealed / Prof. Olufumilayo Adesanya-Davies Declares Presidential Ambition For 2019 (PIC) / 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.