Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) (28208 Views)

APC Shares Rice, Spaghetti To Vote For Samuel Babatunde Adejare / Party Agents Caught Paying For Votes In Anambra Elections(videos) / Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by chimeziedickson: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
Really sad!!
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by micolaj: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
This is not new. So, I am not surprised.
Political parties have being commercializing our free will to choose our leaders since time Immemorial.
And if basic needs of Life like food, shelter and access to free education are not still guaranteed in the near future, then I can safely conclude that these self-imposed leaders of ours will continue to have their reigns through this anti -democratic act.
Shameful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Plates of rice sad angry
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by positivelord: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
the most important thing is that voting is going...
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
So somebody cannot see girl and toast for polling Unit again abi ? I think pdp don dey see say them go too lose . Btw can anyone prove he is indeed an apc agent ?
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Kulas: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ndi Anambra,please don't sell your conscience.
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by bestviewer: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
APC has brought their stomach infrastructure to infiltrate Anambra, they will not succeed.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Emytea(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
wrestleman:
grin grin grin
This zoo is very funny oo
u are so senseless my broda, xo u mean anambra is nw alxo a zoo, and hope u did not 4 get dat it an animal frm Biafra dat is sharing d rice

1 Like

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Duru1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nigeria is a useless geographical expression indeed. The dumbass country is not making any discernible progress. What a fool's joke.
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by spartacus11(m): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
Africonji:
This election is a scam and sham. APGA and APC are already sharing money and disenfranchising PDP voters. This nonsense will not stand!!! NdiAnambra wake up!!!!! angry angry angry

How many voters did pdp disenfranchised for 16 solid years?
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by AnodaIT(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
Mention me incase of fp, to update
Come to the promise land
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by caesarsconcept(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
Rice..( stupidity at its peak)

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by swiz123(m): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
Eco99:

Election will never work in this country unless it is moved fully online like d USA

To eliminate all dis old grand mama & other illiterates that keep collecting peanuts 2 determine wo to vote for

Nd later de will expect d winner to not siphon money when he enters into power Really?

So i will spend money nd buy rice nd tomato for d whole population with billions n wen i enter power i should now come nd use d allocation n build road for you?

Mtchewwww

You will trek on Sandy soil till I recover all my money with interest oo

Ur Fada there
Ur real Fada

#Eco99#

Clay soil sef
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
Elections foods and 2500 naira for vote comes with bad governance and corruptions. Because, APC and APGA will taxpayers money to pay back their loans with interest they collected from the banks for the elections till four years.

Eat elections rice today and suffer for four years APC bad governance
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Anambra indigenes are the most money conscious people in all of Nigeria.

This widespread avarice makes them quite desperate to acquire wealth.
So compromise thrives a lot all around there.

The same people who spear-headed 'No lefeledum, no erection ' are the ones queuing up at polling booths collecting money and rice to vote.

ogbeni..
I been think say you from Anambra... where u from sef
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by introvertme: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The same people who spear-headed 'No lefeledum, no erection ' are the ones queuing up at polling booths collecting money and rice to vote.

I thought you were a ipig supporter grin

You're a troll that just follows what's trending
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Ejjis(m): 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
watch

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
wrestleman:
grin grin grin This zoo is very funny oo
d central zoo of biafra
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by anonimi: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
micolaj:
This is not new. So, I am not surprised.
Political parties have being commercializing our free will to choose our leaders since time Immemorial.
And if basic needs of Life like food, shelter and access to free education are not still guaranteed in the near future, then I can safely conclude that this self-imposed leaders of ours will continue to have their reigns through this anti -democratic act.
Shameful.

The really shameful part is that we are mostly complaining instead of joining the political process and sacrifice our consumption in order to contribute money for the better candidates to emerge. Not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180477_1392483210143001453357818500537568220443822n_jpeg744fcdbcdbc4f5b147d46800faffe62b

[img]http://favourafolabi.files./2014/07/aregbe-rice2.jpg?w=1008[/img]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by onatisi(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
aoc and their ogbanje rice angry angry
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
I disagree with this this one. Ibos are not known for this from time past.
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
What is wrong in sharing light refreshments after the stress of voting.... angry
lolz true
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Tonytonic(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
What a shame.Igbo's coming out to vote because of money.y are this race so weak.
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Tonytonic(m): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Duru1:
Nigeria is a useless geographical expression indeed. The dumbass country is not making any discernible progress. What a fool's joke.
Poverty is a bastard.how long will people suffer.we need the Zimbabwe example.shame Nigeria
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
Apc,want to win by all mean,but dey will fail
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by ogogoroNo1: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nigeria is doom
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Tonytonic(m): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Happy Christmas anambra state .enjoy ur rice and 2000 naira and four years of suffering and unemployment and pain after the day.u are selling ur futures.so shameful and people are laughing about it instead of crying.God can not save u people
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by kernel505: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How many people did you see there? Mention you state, let's compare.

Note: I'm not from Anambra state.
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
wrestleman:
grin grin grin
This zoo is very funny oo

An animal just commented
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by eodavids(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Marvellouzkk:
Am walking away from APC Wahala

Wow!
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by StankovicEgeni(m): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Why would INEC officials and the security operatives allow such at polling units ! I weep for those engaged in the act cos they aren't content with their poor past , wretched present ... they prepare the ruin of their entire future . And see that old woman mortgaging the future of her children and grand children .
Re: Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) by Milestones: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
LET OTHERS SHARE SHAWAMA IF THEY WANT, OYA NOW!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw / Nuru Khalid: Bandits Now Govern Part Of Nigeria - Imam Lambasts Buhari / Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.