Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His (1940 Views)

If GEJ did Not Contest, Who Will Be The PDP President? / It Doesn't Take Decades To Fight Corruption, Rwandan President Tells Buhari / This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by sarrki(m): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jonathan's SGF Anyim awarded N18b worth of Ecological Contracts to his personal company, he wasn't probed, suspended or sacked, in fact, he championed Jonathan's 2015 Campaign.....

Buhari's SGF Lawal awarded N100m+ contract to his personal company, He was suspended, probed, sacked and handed over to the EFCC.....

CHANGE!!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by freeze001(f): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
Handed over to EFCC? Take it easy with ur dirty lies! With his cousin replacing him as SGF where is d punishment? He's still SGF only by proxy and that's why he confidently asked: 'Who is the fůckïng presidency?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by Kokolet11: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Buhari is failure get that into your head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by Paperwhite(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
sarrki:
Jonathan's SGF Anyim awarded N18b worth of Ecological Contracts to his personal company, he wasn't probed, suspended or sacked, in fact, he championed Jonathan's 2015 Campaign.....

Buhari's SGF Lawal awarded N100m+ contract to his personal company, He was suspended, probed, sacked and handed over to the EFCC.....

CHANGE!!!
Handed over to EFCC? No wonder Buhari still thinks every Nigerian is a moronic cow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by yarimo(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
BUHARI is the greatest thing to happen to nigeria as president since independent, sai BABA carry on sir. the good and honest nigerians are with you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by anonimi: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
yarimo:
BUHARI is the greatest thing to happen to nigeria as president since independent, sai BABA carry on sir. the good and honest nigerians are with you.

How can a thief be the greatest thing to happen to naijeriya as president?
Do you know what you are talking about?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026536_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

7 Likes

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by Saaruman(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
GEJ has now become a standard pear review mechanism for the Zoo. grin
The rejected stone has now become Nigerian standard for performance.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by anonimi: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
sarrki:

CHANGE!!!

Propaganda stories from All Poverty Congress, APC zombies.
We know better now.
Handing over to EFCC to bury the case just like others. No conviction by a court in the last two years and you want anyone to believe that bubu is fighting corruption?
He is fighting his enemies. Simple.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3900895_tmpfbimg14671496201601359061659_jpeg16b35e0420df707155480a7e11564764

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3711426_laimuhammedidontowe_png3d123b27e8f04701820553cb9b600a90

2 Likes

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by aolawale025: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
Since buhari has no achievements worth mentioning. The only way to argue for some is by mentioning GEJ

1 Like

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by brainpulse: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
GEJ the father of Corruption

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, yesterday, detailed how former Secretary to the Federal Government, Senator Ayim Pius Anyim, used firms in which he had interest to award contracts to the tune of N13 billion from the Ecological Fund Account domiciled in his office.
The anti-graft agency, which arrested Anyim, a former Senate President, said its operatives were also questioning the Ebonyi politician on what he collected the sum of N520 million from the Office of the National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki, on the eve of the 2015 Presidential election, in which his party, lost. A top source in EFCC, who confirmed Anyim’s arrest to Saturday Vanguard, said that the ex-government scribe, was also grilled on false asset declaration to the agency.
The official disclosed that EFCC operatives arrested Anyim on Thursday afternoon after he failed to honour a 10 am appointment by the agency. The arrest, according to the source, took Anyim by surprise as the EFCC team, armed with a Warrant, immediately executed a search on his property during which they recovered documents relevant to the investigation. Vanguard learnt that Anyim who was still being questioned as of press time, might spend the weekend with his interrogators over allegation of abuse of office, misappropriation of public funds and money laundering. The source listed companies linked to Anyim and through, which he obtained contracts or laundered proceeds of the ecological funds contracts, to include: Foundation Years Limited, Precious Integrated, Precious Petroleum, Mak & Mak, Chap Construction, Eldyke Engineering, Pryke Limited, Chipa Nigeria Limited, Prima A11 Limited, Pima International, Chanto Engineering, Ishiagu Microfinance Bank, Mulak Ventures, Vitro Engineering and Tip Top Nigeria. The official said that during the period when Anyim held sway as the SGF from May 2011 to May 29, 2015 and specifically between May 2012 to May 2015, an inflow of N58,146,983,677.85 got into the SGF Ecological Fund Account with the Central Bank of Nigeria. “From this fund, three of the companies linked to Anyim, Foundation Years, Obis Associate and Eldyke Engineering received contracts worth over N13billion,” the source revealed. “Foundation Years alone received a net payment of N10,308,017,838.85 between 2014 and 2015. “Curiously, on receiving the fund, Foundation Years and another of Anyim’s company, Br-Kthru made several transfers to 37 entities. “Some of the organizations and individuals have no nexus at all with ecological issues. Investigators are probing the reasons behind the wild disbursement,” the official revealed.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/efcc-detains-ex-sgf-anyim-exposes-used-personal-firms-siphon-n13b-ecological-fund/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Most of you zombies just like your certificateless thin god do not even know what constitute corruption.It's a pity!

2 Likes

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by vedaxcool(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
Pigs and idiots don't know he who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
Anakogheri
Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by NigerDeltan(m): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
Otumakpukpu oooo
Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by shallysgirl: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
You mean the by force sacking?
sarrki:

CHANGE!!!

1 Like

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by sarrki(m): 4:33am On Nov 19, 2017
shallysgirl:
You mean the by force sacking?

But your hero never did

Rather he headed the campaign team

3 Likes

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by SillyMods: 4:41am On Nov 19, 2017
Saaruman:
How?

Did you understand what you read?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by vedaxcool(m): 6:28am On Nov 19, 2017
[s]
Saaruman:
[/s]

GEJ is the god of pigs and idiots. .. hence we use their god as the ultimate standards to judge their filthiness and immorality and shows their evil forest standards cannot met even the lowest of good Nigeria have to offer.
Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by sarrki(m): 7:08am On Nov 19, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

GEJ is the god of pigs and idiots. .. hence we use their god as the ultimate standards to judge their filthiness and immorality and shows their evil forest standards cannot met even the lowest of good Nigeria have to offer.

Anambra election exposed PDP and Igbos

That's why we say Igbos are PDP members

PDP is for Igbos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by vedaxcool(m): 7:14am On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

Anambra election exposed PDP and Igbos

That's why we say Igbos are PDP members

PDP is for Igbos

Pigs and PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by Izonpikin: 8:00am On Nov 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

Pigs and PDP
it seems you losers are both having a swell foolish time together whilst basking in the impoverished state your god buhari has left you both... grin

I hope buharis false corruption fight has furnished you and your families the best of homes, roads and other basic amenities..

Stinking sycophants ...

1 Like

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by Godjone(m): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2017
IT IS REALITY THAT THIS SILLY MONGREL WILL SOON COMMIT SUICIDE ON TOP GEJ MATTER. WHAT A USELESS BOY SARKI
Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by vedaxcool(m): 8:08am On Nov 19, 2017
[s]
Izonpikin:
it seems you losers are both having a swell foolish time together whilst basking in the impoverished state your god buhari has left you both... grin

I hope buharis false corruption fight has furnished you and your families the best of homes, roads and other basic amenities..

Stinking sycophants ...
[/s]

These words were written with so much pains and anguish that makes me feel only sorry for you. I hope you enjoy driving down the imaginary infrastructure like the second Niger bridge Jonathan built for you? Your sad existence only elicit pity... GEJ to his delusional sycophants who blindly defend him without reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by Izonpikin: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

These words were written with so much pains and anguish that makes me feel only sorry for you. I hope you enjoy driving down the imaginary infrastructure like the second Niger bridge Jonathan built for you? Your sad existence only elicit pity... GEJ to his delusional sycophants who blindly defend him without reason
I am not defending gej.. I am only helping you see how foolish you've been on this forum shouting pigs, and licking an old man's ass..

I am chilling pretty well , benefiting from my being a Niger deltan. I only wonder what your story is..a life of recieving paltry pay from the crumbs falling from the apcs evil table..

Sick old sycophant ..I only pity your generation..

I forgot..has buhari fed the impoverished kids in your house as promised during his campaign ??
Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by vedaxcool(m): 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
[s]
Izonpikin:
I am not defending gej.. I am only helping you see how foolish you've been on this forum shouting pigs, and licking an old man's ass..

I am chilling pretty well , benefiting from my being a Niger deltan. I only wonder what your story is..a life of recieving paltry pay from the crumbs falling from the apcs evil table..

Sick old sycophant ..I only pity your generation..

I forgot..has buhari fed the impoverished kids in your house as promised during his campaign ??
[/s]

Enjoying your sad existence on bunkering and breaking pipeline? Your useless leaders trade your existence for their greedy pathetic lives and still get sorry souls like you to defend them. Keep enjoying the crumbs they feed because they told you that you will never amount to shiit other than the crumbs they feed you. Pathetic how criminals succeeded on your case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by Izonpikin: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Enjoying your sad existence on bunkering and breaking pipeline? Your useless leaders trade your existence for their greedy pathetic lives and still get sorry souls like you to defend them. Keep enjoying the crumbs they feed because they told you that you will never amount to shiit other than the crumbs they feed you. Pathetic how criminals succeeded on your case.
for your info I work with a very famous multinational oil company and would willingly help to feed your generation if buhari won't come to your rescue ..has buhari fulfilled the promises he made to you and your family on the 5k stipend and feeding..??

Old Stinking sycophant ...
Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by sarrki(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Izonpikin:
for your info I work with a very famous multinational oil company and would willingly help to feed your generation if buhari won't come to your rescue ..has buhari fulfilled the promises he made to you and your family on the 5k stipend and feeding..??

Breath gently uncle
Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by Izonpikin: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

Breath gently uncle
I am on this forum to deal with hopeless zombies like vedaxcool or whatever his name is..
Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by python1: 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
[s]
Izonpikin:

[/s]
Everybody on this anonymous forum is now a billionaire, even those that can't eat good food. Btw, a fuel attendant at a filling station is also an oil worker. Multinational oil worker ko petty palm oil seller ni.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by Saaruman(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

grin PAIN.

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by sarrki(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Everybody on this anonymous forum is now a billionaire, even those that can't eat good food. Btw, a fuel attendant at a filling station is also an oil worker. Multinational oil worker ko petty palm oil seller ni.

You are a nationalist

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej Did Not Fight Corruption He Protected His Sgf Pmb Sacked His by Izonpikin: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
right in my community we have omls right left and center in bayelsa state...if you want a good job I could get one for you.. Because I know buhari has failed you all..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Zik Not The British Handed Nigeria Over To The Fulani / Atiku: Buhari Under Fire For Saying Dollars Was Shared At PDP Primary / France Funding Atiku’s Bribes To INEC Recs Through EU Ambassador To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.