Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network (17862 Views)

How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat / Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner / Get 6.4GB/60 Days On Glo Network With N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by shakaragirl: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2017
One of the earliest winners of the ongoing consumer reward scheme by Globacom, Tanini Shishi, has vowed to ensure that all the members of his family join the Globacom network to partake in the numerous benefits that the company consistently pushes to its customers.

Taraba State-born Shishi won the first of the star prize of Hyundai Accent car in the now popular customer reward scheme tagged Glo Everyday Bonanza.

Mr. Shishi, 44, a farmer took delivery of the brand new car at the first prize presentation ceremony held in Lagos recently.

In an interview he granted at the venue of the presentation at Gloworld, Adeola Odeku, Lagos, Mr. Shishi said the unexpected win had convinced him of the authenticity of Glo’s offers. He said he would not only convince his family members to port to Glo, but will also promote the Glo brand anywhere he went across Nigeria.

"I will change all my family members to Glo. I will advertise the car all over the country. In Olodi Apapa, Lagos, where I live and even in my state, Taraba, I will advertise Glo. You are the best”, he stated.

The lucky subscriber, who has been on the Glo network since 2003, called on Nigerians to embrace the network in order to enjoy the various goodies being dispensed by the company.

He thanked the management, staff and board of Globacom for making him a car owner. He said when he was informed he had won the car, he was reluctant to inform his wife who is resident in his native state about the prize because he thought the call was a scam.

In the same vein, another lucky subscriber, Mrs. Anyebe Roseline, a Federal Civil Servant, who won a generator said, " I am very happy. I am short of words. I never expected I was going to win. I just do not know how to express my joy. I promise to remain a Glo subscriber for life. From today, I will also get Glo cards for all my friends and family members”.

Similarly, Napolean Adu Atcho, a 40 year old staff of Flour Mills, won a generator in the promo. He said, "This is the biggest gift I have ever won in life. The gift I had won before was a recharge card! I am encouraged, I am so, so happy!’
[url]
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/11/29/i-will-convert-all-my-family-to-glo-says-everyday-bonanza-car-winner/[/url]

1 Like

Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by trendsgirl: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2017
This man will always remember Glo nd 2017 for good! Congrats to him!! And big thanks to grand masters of data

36 Likes

Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by jimiabdul: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
man wey sabi....Everyone needs to get on Glo sharply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by Folasho99: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
Everytime i see pictures of this man, i am always genuinely happy for him and proud of Glo. We need more initiatives like this in Naija
Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by koladeajumobi1: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
o boy, no sleeping on a bicycle oo, i also have to make sure all the people i know get on the Glo network immediately.
Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by toyosilawal12: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
Cheers to Glo. They have at the very least, put smiles on people's faces and that is not an easy thing to do these day. More blessings to everyone

4 Likes

Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mehn... Why haven't I won my own car
Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by Gflat: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Daddykush:
Mehn... Why haven't I won my own car
Easy Man so many people waiting for theirs.

7 Likes

Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by Hankonx: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
Glo with pride thumbs up
Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by Andotee: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
When ranking networks. GLO ALWAYS COMES LAST

6 Likes

Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by BalleyB: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Andotee:
When ranking networks. GLO ALWAYS COMES LAST
Imagine I needed quick data I sub 500 naira on airtel I only opened 3 page nd dey told me I ve exhausted my data. Imagine. Glo is the best

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Gflat:

Easy Man so many people waiting for theirs.
lol... Yeah.

What's up bro
Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by Andotee: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
BalleyB:

Imagine I needed quick data I sub 500 naira on airtel I only opened 3 page nd dey told me I ve exhausted my data. Imagine. Glo is the best

Glo is cheap but only works fine for those in the bush

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by BalleyB: 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
Andotee:

Glo is cheap but only works fine for those in the bush
Where do you stay?

2 Likes

Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by Andotee: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
BalleyB:

Where do you stay?

Ikorodu

2 Likes

Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by BalleyB: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Andotee:

Ikorodu
I stay at ikorodu too glo is the best over there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by Andotee: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
BalleyB:

I stay at ikorodu too glo is the best over there

Nt working fine in Ikeja, ilupeju, shomolu, mushin and Obanikoro estate days d area I cover

2 Likes

Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by BalleyB: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
Andotee:

Nt working fine in Ikeja, ilupeju, shomolu, mushin and Obanikoro estate days d area I cover

Ok....I work on d island and it is fast nd even ikeja airport very fast...pls stop using china fone

9 Likes

Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by Andotee: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
BalleyB:

Ok....I work on d island and it is fast nd even ikeja airport very fast...pls stop using china fone

which phone are u using and I never knew network works with phones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by BalleyB: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
Andotee:

which phone are u using and I never knew network works with phones

Samsung but sometimes the ram on small phones makes the network move slower.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by Andotee: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
BalleyB:

Samsung but sometimes the ram on small phones makes the network move slower.

I use infinix product more sophisticated Dan ur Samsung
Glo is whack wats wrong with the key areas

7 Likes

Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by BalleyB: 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Andotee:

Bros you have to be specific when you're talking of coverage. Do you know how Big Ikeja, Ilupeju, Shomolo, Mushin are? I stay in Ikeja sometimes, ICM axis and my Glo is perfect

10 Likes

Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by Andotee: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
BalleyB:

Bros you have to be specific when you're talking of coverage. Do you know how Big Ikeja, Ilupeju, Shomolo, Mushin are? I stay in Ikeja sometimes, ICM axis and my Glo is perfect

Stop telling me wat you don't know

1 Like

Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by BalleyB: 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
Andotee:

Stop telling me wat you don't know
undecided

1 Like

Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by stevengerrard: 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
Andotee:

angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by alfredo4u(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Welcome to the world of free data

Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by 40ng: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
The Hyundai Car Go Chop Him Head , Mechanic and Electrical Fault , Fall On Him ..

I hate that Product

1 Like

Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by 9jatatafo(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
So that they can all b slow like snail
Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by Kaxmytex(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Glo..... The village Network....

when you are in a village wey airtel, 9mobile and mtn no dey...... Jux put ur glo sim, na full bar go show for ur network....

Buh kum to places wey be sey other line dey get strong network, put ur glo sim, if u see 1 bar after u might have climb tree, o boi...... Go do Thanksgiving o....
Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
Andotee:

Ikorodu

lol but ikorodu na beta bush i surprise say u no know
Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
Andotee:

Ikorodu

will you keep quiet , You dey Bush ikd and dey complain of poor network

Re: Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
"I will change all my family members to Glo.

Still trying to phantom the logic behind his statement.
Btw I recharge everyday even small bucket I neva win .. GLO HOW FAR?

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Ways Phones Have Changed The Lives Of Nigerians / What 40K Phone Will You Recommend / Pictures From TECNO Camon 11 University Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.