Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

My Take On 'No Election' In Anambra And 'Ofe Nsala Day' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On 'No Election' In Anambra And 'Ofe Nsala Day' (1129 Views)

Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) / Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala / IPOB Anambra Election Boycott - Scarcity Of Fish And Ofe Nsala Ingredients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On 'No Election' In Anambra And 'Ofe Nsala Day' by Ochinex(m): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
I won't say People didn't vote, but I would say Today was a success. Before the Election, I swore that, if Anambra people comes out in mass to vote, I would careless about how we the igbos are being marginalized or being dehumanized because we keep doing same thing all over and expect change to take place.

Yes, it is the right of every citizens to vote, but why should I vote when no govt official care about me? when you can't be protected by them, when you stand under the hot sun to vote while their children flex abroad? they should call them to stand under the sun with me and vote. When your lives ain't secured, stray bullet flying here and there? I better sit down and eat my ofe Nsala

Now tell me, if a state like Anambra , where Ojukwu planted the seed of biafra denounces Biafra's order, what should places like Ebonyi, Imo or even Enugu do?. I don't brag much and mind you, am already made.
if the election populace exceeds 30k trust me, it's every Igbo for himself because even if help comes, we would still be too blind to grab it so therefore, I will wholeheartedly support Nigeria and all the injustice being explored in it, since that is what want..

We are still watching.

Here are some of the Ofe Nsala day by IPOB members.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On 'No Election' In Anambra And 'Ofe Nsala Day' by Ochinex(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
more

Re: My Take On 'No Election' In Anambra And 'Ofe Nsala Day' by Ochinex(m): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2017

Re: My Take On 'No Election' In Anambra And 'Ofe Nsala Day' by sounwave: 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Bikonu how was this a success?? With all the threats from IPOB, lots of people still came out to vote. And a winner will be announced. So nna it was a colossal failure. Enjoy your meat and beer cos that's the only thing IPOB youths will enjoy from this ofe nsala day.
Re: My Take On 'No Election' In Anambra And 'Ofe Nsala Day' by Ochinex(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
yes

Re: My Take On 'No Election' In Anambra And 'Ofe Nsala Day' by Joephat(m): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
sounwave:
Bikonu how was this a success?? With all the threats from IPOB, lots of people still came out to vote. And a winner will be announced. So nna it was a colossal failure. Enjoy your meat and beer cos that's the only thing IPOB youths will enjoy from this ofe nsala day.

Poor boy, reserve your strength for tomorrow owambe or don't you av owambe to attend tomorrow?

2 Likes

Re: My Take On 'No Election' In Anambra And 'Ofe Nsala Day' by mrvitalis(m): 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
We would know if it was a success when we compare number of voters today and that of other anambra election

If it's not at least 20% to 40% lower then ipob failed

Anambra governaship elections have never recorded up to 1 million votes so we would compare

1 Like

Re: My Take On 'No Election' In Anambra And 'Ofe Nsala Day' by Yyeske(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
See painment all over the thread, they cursed and threatened people about the election but trust ndi Anambra to utterly shame them.
Now they've seen that ndi Anambra came out and voted, they are now angry and showing us pictures of people eating nsala as if nsala is now a sacred meal that is eaten once a year.
Una mumu never do? May sense fall on you IPOB miscreants

2 Likes

Re: My Take On 'No Election' In Anambra And 'Ofe Nsala Day' by Yyeske(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
mrvitalis:
We would know if it was a success when we compare number of voters today and that of other anambra election

If it's not at least 20% to 40% lower then ipob failed

Anambra governaship elections have never recorded up to 1 million votes so we would compare
Goal post shifting as usual when they get cornered.
It's no longer vote and die, it is now %%%% they are using to judge their effort.
Laff wan burst my belle

2 Likes

Re: My Take On 'No Election' In Anambra And 'Ofe Nsala Day' by Yyeske(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
sounwave:
IPOB already knew they failed on this one as they have always failed.
Election is over and IPOB is still ashamed to admit its colossal failure with the Anambra election after all the threats of death.
Re: My Take On 'No Election' In Anambra And 'Ofe Nsala Day' by legitnow: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nna, my belly is too full.
Re: My Take On 'No Election' In Anambra And 'Ofe Nsala Day' by legitnow: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
serious...

Re: My Take On 'No Election' In Anambra And 'Ofe Nsala Day' by cockcrowatdawn(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
See painment all over the thread, they cursed and threatened people about the election but trust ndi Anambra to utterly shame them.
Now they've seen that ndi Anambra came out and voted, they are now angry and showing us pictures of people eating nsala as if nsala is now a sacred meal that is eaten once a year.
Una mumu never do? May sense fall on you IPOB miscreants
fake Igbo man from nkpor you are still here masturbating and pouring smelling semen all over the room,you did not allow me to sleep last night with your super story on how you will vote today and put the picture for us to see,I am yet to see any. can you now see that you are a total stranger?no true nkpor man will make the type of nasty comments you are making,you have been unmasked as an impostor therefore should forever bury your head in shame.ndigbo have showed their will today ,we are very united neither you nor your APC tyrants can dictate for us. ho shame shame shame

1 Like

Re: My Take On 'No Election' In Anambra And 'Ofe Nsala Day' by Yyeske(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
cockcrowatdawn:
fake Igbo man from nkpor you are still here masturbating and pouring smelling semen all over the room,you did not allow me to sleep last night with your super story on how you will vote today and put the picture for us to see,I am yet to see any. can you now see that you are a total stranger?no true nkpor man will make the type of nasty comments you are making,you have been unmasked as an impostor therefore should forever bury your head in shame.ndigbo have showed their will today ,we are very united neither you nor your APC tyrants can dictate for us. ho shame shame shame
See epistle of painment over nothing, election took place here after the threats, we are burying IPOB today at Nkpor, cry me a river now

1 Like

Re: My Take On 'No Election' In Anambra And 'Ofe Nsala Day' by fineboynl(m): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
lalasticlala, seun.

(1) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma Statue Destroyed...... / Proxy War : Iran Vs Saudi Battle For Supremacy In Nigeria. / Jerusalem: Nigeria, 127 Other Countries Ignore Trump; Vote Against U.S., Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.