Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) (73899 Views)

Google Shows Agbani Darego As ‘Ugliest Miss World'. Nigerians Angry / Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World / Miss India, Nazneen Shaikh Crowned Miss Polo International 2018 In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Miss France deserve it,her smile is cute
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by lordswill03: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
Would you have said the same thing if it was a Nigerian?
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
rali123:
She's pretty.
Miss Kenya made top 5 undecided
As in eh, I am not understanding, miss England is a beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by legitnow: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chybeibe:
As in eh, I am not understanding, miss England is a beauty.

It is rigged. They throw in contestants to buff up their claim that they choose the right winner.

1 Like

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by FemiFimile: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
legitnow:

It is rigged. They throw in contestants to buff up their claim that they choose the right winner.

Exactly! I was expecting Miss Nigeria in this mix, precisely in the Miss Kenya position right next to Mis India, to expose dem.

Honesty is lacking in ManKind, they must find a way to rig or predetermine the results.

1 Like

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by sirvictor21(m): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hmmmm......if dat miss world is 20yrs dat means am still in my teens....politico everywhere even in à peagent

1 Like

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by Gkemz: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
sollybaby:
I still fine pass her
And why didn't you contest, granted you fine
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
deebrain:
President Buhari has just congratulated the beauty queen.

In a statement by his media officer, Femi Adesina, the president has emphasized the commitment of the federal government of Nigeria to support fine human beings, especially women, not only in Nigeria, but worldwide.

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by sikells(m): 12:03am On Nov 19, 2017
sollybaby:
I still fine pass her
Nor be lie
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by buzreal(m): 12:32am On Nov 19, 2017
Sammy07:

Not like that, have seen many of them both men and women here at a farm where I worked..

They are veterinary doctors here, they are fine it's just make up that makes them more beautiful in film

pls, where is the location of your farm?[quote author=naturefellow post=62508068][/quote]
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by Oxster(m): 12:33am On Nov 19, 2017
Blueberrie:

Bet you're feeling mad that your weave-wearing fake bleached miss Nigeria never even made it to top 30

No am not,,I just answered a stupid question
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by redgem(f): 12:51am On Nov 19, 2017
Funkybabee:
Miss France deserve it,her smile is cute
She wasn't able to answer the question correctly.. She's so beautiful though
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by redgem(f): 12:56am On Nov 19, 2017
legitnow:

Note, Miss India is already a medical doctor so imagine the brain she has.. I watched every part of the show, Miss India earned the crown. Her answer was extra ordinary, the way she composed herself was perfect. She was bold and no one expected the answer she gave.

1 Like

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by redgem(f): 12:58am On Nov 19, 2017
FemiFimile:

This is the most beautiful ever Miss World you say and she is india. Now compare her to an effortless Miss Nigeria.
Are you comparing Aishwarya with Miss Nigeria? Seriously? I can see you are blind ..
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by BlackAce31(m): 1:10am On Nov 19, 2017
hmmm,if it were based on beauty alone, that Indian doesn't cut the list for me. Without sentiments, MIss England, Miss Mexico & Miss Nigeria were far prettier. For Miss Kenya, I won't comment (I have a preference for light skinned beauty, don't judge me) cos I will be sentimental cool cool cool
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 1:19am On Nov 19, 2017
Nbote:
If no b becos dey are either not interested or not applying, Indian gals are supposed to win it yearly
dont be deceive by indian girl wey u dey see for film ,no be so for real life
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 19, 2017
philchudi:
D lady above me is jobless as me.

See how we just dey struggle for nothing.

Miss Chilla, d named sounds familiar.
you don bed am b4?

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 3:06am On Nov 19, 2017
Nbote:
If no b becos dey are either not interested or not applying, Indian gals are supposed to win it yearly

I feel the miss England should have won. Anyway, beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder!
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 3:09am On Nov 19, 2017
JasonBLood:
I get the feeling miss Kenya was only there for diversity's sake not because she actually deserved it.

wicked boy! Black wey nor like black. Oyibos sees the beauty in us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 5:07am On Nov 19, 2017
Oxster:

Nah lie joor,,in ur dream,,u think say finess nah all about sticking out tongue?
Abah no spoil d girl show na. Abeg she fine joor

1 Like

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by Sammy07: 7:21am On Nov 19, 2017
buzreal:

pls, where is the location of your farm?
Yammfy farms Nigeria Ltd ilemona kwara State
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:27am On Nov 19, 2017
Mayflowa:

I feel the miss England should have won. Anyway, beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder!
When will you guys learn that it's not only about beauty?
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by youngest85(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Lucy001:
Where is Miss Nigeria

She's online snapchatting
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by FemiFimile: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2017
redgem:
Are you comparing Aishwarya with Miss Nigeria? Seriously? I can see you are blind ..

Yes, I did and so wat? Pictures dont lie, stop displaying inferiority complex.

Our Miss Nigeria in the picture trashed your Aishwarya with little or no effort.
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by angelanto8(f): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2017
Thegamingorca:

She no still get level for being number 40th position. She fail d exam
she reached the top 15 and also won the missworldmodel.I also think she's prettier than miss k.Maybe miss K got intelligence
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by angelanto8(f): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2017
FemiFimile:
At leat acknowledge that the poor girl made history for Nigeria, a first for that matter.

No, it is 40th we keep hearing.

Then, how she come take win top model Miss World?
she made top 15 dude
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by angelanto8(f): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Are you asking me? Why is the indian being celebrated instead of the biafralite. Guy park well with her worthless dustbin award. The world doesnt know she exists, deal with it
now i understand your sentiment.It was all about tribalism all along

1 Like

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by angelanto8(f): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2017
Blueberrie:

Bet you're feeling mad that your weave-wearing fake bleached miss Nigeria never even made it to top 30
she made top 15,and how did you know she bleached her skin? Why do people assume that every light skined complexion girl must have bleached.Bonus point,she's from the east they're usaully light skined

1 Like

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by angelanto8(f): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2017
stasius:

SHE was top 15 Mehn!
don't mind those tribalist
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by angelanto8(f): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Only fools are blinded by mediocrity.

U are d one dat said she only made it to top 40. Me now consoled ur poor defeated soul that 40th position is still something.

Funny how number 40th position or number 15th position or last position are not recognized or celeberated....do you know why? Cos dey all failed to make top 5 grin
she will be remembed as wining the missworld model,nobody really remembers the 1st runner up,not to talk of the second runner up,and i'm sure you don't even know who came second last year.

1 Like

Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by angelanto8(f): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2017
Miss india is so beautiful,congrats to all the contestants
Re: Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) by FemiFimile: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
angelanto8:
she made top 15 dude

She also won an entire category, making history for Nigeria. haba!#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma / Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! / Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.