Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) (28188 Views)

Ooni Of Ife In A Sway Back Sitting Mode On A Private Jet-photo / Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down / Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by hollandis(f): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
Omg an elementary school.What a shame
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by updatechange(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
Beautiful tribe, beautiful culture, beautiful people. kiss
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
Airforce1:
These guy should know he's a first class king .

All these waka-waka don too much for a first class king .

You won't see Oba of Benin or Obi of Onitsha that they re on the same class travelling round the world like these ..

Ooni and obi of Onitsha are in the same class? undecided

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by julius976(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Adventure king.
I wonder who sponsors him, federal or state govt.
Nonsense
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
comradespade:

Ooni and obi of Onitsha are in the same class? undecided
They're both first class kings .

Yes!
Ooni and Obi of Onitsha are on the same class.
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
People all over the world have heard of this man and want to meet him.

That high school must have done a lot to get him there during his trip, to provide an education for their students.

My school once had an American lady visit and give a speech. Imagine what that did for some of us.

It has little to do about Ooni's dignity and what not.

At least he hasn't been seen hanging out in a club with Migos!
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
Airforce1:

You won't see Oba of Benin or Obi of Onitsha that they re on the same class travelling round the world like these ..
So to travel na crime again bros
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
julius976:
Adventure king.
I wonder who sponsors him, federal or state govt.
Nonsense

You seriously don't believe he went all that way just to see a school.

Meanwhile, how many kings of his stature are poor?

Exactly ZERO!
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Shegzy8(m): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
iamozipatrick:
I wish it was a university, Just imagine he is too big to be hosted by many Nigerian universities, yet a SECONDARY school is d US is hosting him.
He is never too big to be hosted by a nigerian universites...he is only trying to honour invitations that h receives..he also attends some seminars hosted by some departments
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by gregyboy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
buhari should better call ooni back to nigeria it seems he wants to beat his record on ground
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by olabrad: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
iamozipatrick:
I wish it was a university, Just imagine he is too big to be hosted by many Nigerian universities, yet a SECONDARY school is d US is hosting him.

Your comment sounded like you heard him rejecting an invitation from a Nigerian university. Or are you just talking out of turn like an idiot?
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Gotze1: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=Leez post=62504795][/quote]Spotted, son of hate
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
Airforce1:

They're both first class kings .

Yes!
Ooni and Obi of Onitsha are on the same class.

The ooni is more superior to the obi jare...obi Is a second class king just like oba of lagos
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
Airforce1:

All those ones are under bondage by tradition. We Yoruba don't want our kings to become basket cases.

They are free to travel.

We like it like that.
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by peculiar20(f): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
First world class "oba" without "olori".......smh for Nigeria
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
comradespade:

The ooni is more superior to the obi jare...obi Is a second class king just like oba of lagos
If I reply you as e dey my mind right now, e fit spark tribalism

So I go let it slide.
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Leez(m): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
Gotze1:
Spotted, son of hate
grin grin says d afonja
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by kabaka1: 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
Airforce1:

forget it . he's a modern educated long who is evolving what it means to be a king

1 Like

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
kabaka1:

forget it . he's a modern educated long who is evolving what it means to be a king
Seems the disrespect he got from Oba of Lagos hasn't thought him a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Airforce1:

If I reply you as e dey my mind right now, e fit spark tribalism

So I go let it slide.

Lol...I concor
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Shaw007(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
no disrespect to the king, but they look like clowns in a foreign land.
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by iluvpomo(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
A freaking High School?? SS3 level and this is news?? cheesy
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by kabaka1: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Airforce1:

Seems the disrespect he got from Oba of Lagos hasn't thought him a lesson.

oba of Lagos na old edition. forget him!
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Guy man king
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
kabaka1:

oba of Lagos na old edition. forget him!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
This is getting ridiculous. He is a first class king and is too big for all these. How many of his contemporaries are hopping from place with their entourage like this? And now it's a frigging secondary school!
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Exclusive32: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

I think the best caption should be,

Few students of Hollywood High school say Hi to Ooni
no, onii paid homage to Hollywood and be lie.
onii: I am a king in a dirty land.
2hollywood students: said your name is onii from Africa, is today a Halloween? your costumes looked like one.
onii: my white women, please this craft is for you cause I heard oyibo loves artifacts.
white ladies: yes, but.. but.., when next you come please try and Puton a nice cologne.
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
iamozipatrick:

Our value system in this country is upside down. In western countries especially the us the high skols are very important and valued just as university or colleges cos dey believe in early development unlike here where dey dont even care about sm universities talkless of secondary skol. Value system faliure

Ishilove nope hes not to big.
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by ugolinze123(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
this ooni sef too like canada and the US he needs to stay home small and govern his people..na only u be kind for naija ni
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by samuk: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
This guy knows that if he doesn't travel, he will become irrelevant. There are nobody coming to the palace, so he has to go to them. Real kings are supposed to be met on their thrones and in their palaces.

1 Like

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by gregyboy(m): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
it seems ooni second throne as at us canada yorubas over there will be so ashamed of thier king over there if they even see him on the way they might snub him
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by eyeforeye(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
Airforce1:

so becos they don't travel to promote peace and unity in the universe, he shouldn't abi, pls tell me the definition of first class king.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alake Is A Junior King In Yorubaland – Awujale / A Thread For Mixed Heritage Nigerians / Culture Or Cruelty? Do We Still Need Tribal Marks?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.