Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) (28168 Views)

Ooni Of Ife In A Sway Back Sitting Mode On A Private Jet-photo / Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down / Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by zoba88: 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hollywood High School hosted the foremost African Monarch -THE AROLE OODUA - His Imperial Majesty (HIM) Oba, Dr., Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, the Ooni of Ife ).

The event was hosted by Hollywood High School in conjunction with "I Dream 4 All Foundation" ,a pet project of HAPAward Director Tina Weisinger at the school auditorium. The public event registered the kings, elite and celebrities to acknowledge the benefit of education and promotion of the Yoruba and African Culture and heritage as educational training for our youths.

The event witness the arrival of scores of royalties including Rev. Dr Prince Azk Adekoya II and Princess Folashade Ogunwusi Fadairo from the Yoruba land of Nigeria lead by the his Imperial Majesty - Ooni of Ife. The attendees were very thrilled to receive the most revered monarch of Africa

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/hollywood-high-school-hosts-ooni-of.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by zoba88: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ajala travels all over the world cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Olaiya26: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ftc
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
These guy should know he's a first class king .

All these waka-waka don too much for a first class king .

You won't see Oba of Benin or Obi of Onitsha that they re on the same class travelling round the world like these ..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by iamozipatrick(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
I wish it was a university, Just imagine he is too big to be hosted by many Nigerian universities, yet a SECONDARY school is d US is hosting him.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by obojememe: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
sad
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by diego101(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
My love for him eeh

3 Likes

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Olaiya26:
Ftc
Sorry.. No ftc tongue

1 Like

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Good!!!!

This King is the too sure.

No time for sitting down like vegetable. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by stevolinkon40: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Joseunlimited(f): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nice one

But the Ooni looks tired by resting his hands on the staff
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
Afonja

I love them

They are representing well

4 Likes

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
All these mofo monarchs living off tax payers money, riding rolls royce upandan. Who dem epp self.

4 Likes

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Gotze1: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
Some people go wail tired on this. I mean the children of hate.

3 Likes

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by psalmhorah(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
the abobaku go dy happy now .. when the time comes

grin grin grin ...

7 Likes

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by paranorman(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hmmm. Cool
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by esthy86(f): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
ok
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
And one man was comparing this man with nnamdi kanu ehn. Really? I bet they really do not know what the post of ooni reaally is?

6 Likes

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Olaiya26: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

Sorry.. No ftc tongue
Na glo you de use abi
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Leez(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
zoba88:
Hollywood High School hosted the foremost African Monarch -THE AROLE OODUA - His Imperial Majesty (HIM) Oba, Dr., Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, the Ooni of Ife ).

The event was hosted by Hollywood High School in conjunction with "I Dream 4 All Foundation" ,a pet project of HAPAward Director Tina Weisinger at the school auditorium. The public event registered the kings, elite and celebrities to acknowledge the benefit of education and promotion of the Yoruba and African Culture and heritage as educational training for our youths.

The event witness the arrival of scores of royalties including Rev. Dr Prince Azk Adekoya II and Princess Folashade Ogunwusi Fadairo from the Yoruba land of Nigeria lead by the his Imperial Majesty - Ooni of Ife. The attendees were very thrilled to receive the most revered monarch of Africa

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/hollywood-high-school-hosts-ooni-of.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by billyG(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
d oni of afonjaland.
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
angry

I think the best caption should be,

Few students of Hollywood High school say Hi to Ooni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
What type of passport does the Ooni have?
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by rozay12345: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
I respect and revere all monarchs across the world but our Ooni travels too much, he should try and sit down in the palace, settle local disputes, fulfil those manifestoes he gave on his coronation and meet up with his subjects. The travels are becoming meaningless to me, going to a "Hollywood High School", what is the webometrics ranking of the school he is visiting? SAD...Emperors and Kings in his categories within Africa are not susceptible to all these.

3 Likes

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Oni of L'ife

2 Likes

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by benn94(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
The should better do a headcount of all the students in that school once the ooni and his crew leaves,just to make sure no bodies head is missing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by quanboss: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
You say??

Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
Olaiya26:

Na glo you de use abi
Yes o.. Na glo cheesy
Re: Hollywood High School Hosts Ooni Of Ife In USA(photos) by julius976(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
Adventure king. I wonder if it is the govt that sponsor his travelling expenses. He travel pass donald trump self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Culture Or Cruelty? Do We Still Need Tribal Marks?(pics) / Igbo Slang / How Can Blood Oath Be Broken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.