Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) (26033 Views)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2017
MCzubby247:

oga freeze just the make some people just they shine pass before.
if someone is indoctrinated is very hard to unineoctrinate that person just like when you don wash a babe mind finish well na she go dey remind you say u never had $ex these weak ooh.
why will somebody carry bomb and go and die with other this is called "exploiting the human vulnerability part of them" which is a science.
Did you hear that a nigerian just donated $1mollion to Benny hinn and oyekhilome telebroadcast the co- produce.
I just give you format you the call daddy freazee
Oga I hear dem donate 1 milli dollar.......na am make me vex wan start my business o! At least make pesin no dey throway saliva of expensive grammar for Nairaland for nothing angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Some pipu get mind o! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy $1 million in this Bubu day! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

If pesin chop a quarter of that money today as tithe.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked na flexing go happen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
InternetGenius:
You are specially invited, to this 2 days power packed fire crusade on the theme: "I MUST BE GREATER THAN MY FATHERS." (Genesis 48:19)
Come and experience the Raw Power of God on Earth

Prophet Shephard Bushiri Major 1 from South Africa is coming, You can see him on the poster of the photos below, And other great men of God Rev. Kinsley Innocent aka TALKNADO, Prophet Samuel S. T aka Fire Commander aka The Professor of Prophecy, General Overseer of the commission.

Venue: ROOT OF DAVID PROPHETIC MINISTRY INTERNATIONAL AKA LION OF JUDAH
Km, 5 Yandave Aliade Express Way Along Teakon Filling Station, Gboko Benue State.

For more details and contacts see the screenshots below on the poster.

Cc; lalasticlala
This guy is no South African. He's a Malawian based in SA

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
mansakhalifa:
Ok,ok,ok,my friend,I get you now. But somebody(a Zambian) once told me that all people from the SADC bloc are one? So,why the Malawi-South Africa dichotomy now? Just curious.
That's not true, I as a South African have nothing in common with Malawians, we don't even look the same

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bushiri is not a pastor. he is an actor , deciever posing as a man of God. The church in Benue that invited him and the people invited along with him should be checked. birds of same feathers fly together

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nnukwa, even Talknado my brother. Lolzzz. Time to impact various spirits into people. Una better stay indoors
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
sinceraconcept:
a young pastor with private Jet,mansions and flashy cars. the man has bastard jaz. God. you need to see some of his videos on YouTube. in one of them,he was walking on air and no film trick or camera effect,in another video,he called in ghosts in all white,they are very numerous with the way I saw those ghosts they could'nt have been less than 100 in his church,even though he called them angels but they look like ghosts,as he told his church members see angels and when many of them set their eyes on the ghosts,the prayers started pouring heavily,some church members almost ran mad,some were crying,some women let their hair loose and held their heads real tight,some fainted,some just fell to the ground really weak. even me myself that was watching the video was so scared. I still have the video in my computer though.

Is the video on YouTube?
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
terrezo2002:
Bushiri is not a pastor. he is an actor , deciever posing as a man of God. The church in Benue that invited him and the people invited along with him should be checked. birds of same feathers fly together

grin grin I know the false prophet called talknado. cheesy They are all in the same occultic confraternity. cheesy Bastards!
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
that guy will leave Nigeria with nothing less than 5 million.

WTF!!. you must mean N50 million.. Dangerous tithers abound in Nigeria.. especially among the poor
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

WTF!!. you must mean N50 million.. Dangerous tithers abound in Nigeria.. especially among the poor

Hahahaha.

The poor pay tithe and blame the government for being poor
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
InternetGenius:

Brother watch you mouth before the wrath of God come upon you.

Who is your brother? Thunder scatter you and that false prophet! In my time, they will run into hiding. I am coming for them. What Archbishop Idahosa did to false prophets and occultic pastors is little compared to what I am bringing to them.

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by danjndalye(m): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
More blessings are coming home #cant wait for his arrival

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
Please (the ladies especially ), don't listen to what all these lazy asses on NL r saying... Prophet Bushiri specializes in marital matters ranging from pregnancy to child delivery, etc... There's no shame when in need...Don't ask how... Because I know alot about Him... A word is a enough for the wise...
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by Lovine: 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
Why do they go with nick names now? Fake Prophets everywhere
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by Lovine: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
mastermaestro:

Who is your brother? Thunder scatter you and that false prophet! In my time, they will run into hiding. I am coming for them. What Archbishop Idahosa did to false prophets and occultic pastors is little compared to what I am bringing to them.

Where is he now? He said Prophet TB Joshua will die but he died before him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Daddy freez will come for this one..i trust him

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Coming to milk Nigerian market.

I don't blame you. I blame the silly pseudo-christians that call themselves Pentecostal Christians, otherwise why would anyone attend your program unless you are a stand-up comedian.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by KingOfSkills: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
InternetGenius:
You are specially invited, to this 2 days power packed fire crusade on the theme: "I MUST BE GREATER THAN MY FATHERS." (Genesis 48:19)
Come and experience the Raw Power of God on Earth

Prophet Shephard Bushiri Major 1 from South Africa is coming, You can see him on the poster of the photos below, And other great men of God Rev. Kinsley Innocent aka TALKNADO, Prophet Samuel S. T aka Fire Commander aka The Professor of Prophecy, General Overseer of the commission.

Venue: ROOT OF DAVID PROPHETIC MINISTRY INTERNATIONAL AKA LION OF JUDAH
Km, 5 Yandave Aliade Express Way Along Teakon Filling Station, Gboko Benue State.

For more details and contacts see the screenshots below on the poster.

Cc; lalasticlala
Shepherd bushiri is an agent of Satan, only fools will believe his is from God.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by KingOfSkills: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
Awoofawo:
Oga you fit help me register my Business...... SUNHOUR Gospel Center (aka Gospel PowerLine)............. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I can register it for you @ #22k only. am in lagos. pm me
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lovine:

Where is he now? He said Prophet TB Joshua will die but he died before him

Oh I see another promoter of false prophets. Slaves of satan.

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by daveblessed(m): 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
that guy will leave Nigeria with nothing less than 5 million.
Financial secretary...wehdone sir cool cool

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by chibabe259(f): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Smartini:
It seems everyone now knows about the gullibility of Nigerian Sheeples. Every religious businessman now wants to have a taste of our gullibility.

He will surely leave Nigeria wealthier, his bank account stocked to the full with dumb people's labour. And before anyone quotes me and says something foolish, what exactly is he coming to do in Nigeria? To sow seeds in a country where seeds have already been sown? Where every street has more than one church? There are several interior villages in South and Central Africa where the ministry is yet to be reached. Why cant he go there? Or is he scared that he wont get financial profits there? grin Ashiri Bushiri ti tu ... grin grin

Trying so hard to make sense but ended up saying rubbish.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by daveblessed(m): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
dennisworld1:
Young entrepreneur from SA... Highest brain washer in SA
while growing up, hospitals became ma 2nd home, visited several places in search of a cure... several native doctors in disguise as "Men of God", exploited ma poor parents....Finally God healed me, n it was tru his "anointed vessel"...6yrs down d line, am still hale N vibrant....My point is: you can't brainwash someone who has been seeing God's favour, power N grace manfesting in "THEIR" lives day after day, especially wen it is as a result of dier encounter or connection to a particular vessel of his(God)...The ECG, headed by Prophet Shepherd Bushiri, is one of d biggest N fastest growing church in South Africa...Y r its members stationary N guests trooping in??....cos dier stay N encounter ova der is fruitful....N d liberal ones wil 4 sure extend a helping hand to kip d source Functioning...
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
daveblessed:
Financial secretary...wehdone sir cool cool

The truth must be spoken.
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by daveblessed(m): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Sanchase:
This is the same Bashiru his wife worship like God, if only she was an Independent woman she would see more clearly.
she is Gallantly independent.....CEO of PSB Network, owned by her husband..N does other businesses as well
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by KingOfSkills: 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
InternetGenius:

Beware of scam, Don't say I didn't warn you!
You are a fool, a very big certified fool, how can you just accuse someone u don't know of scam. You are the one that is a scammer, both you and ur entire family are the scammers. Useless animal.

This year will not end well for you, I swear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn / 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. / Who Created God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.