Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn (26035 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by Gamine(f): 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2008
TB Joshua is now on TBN shocked

Watch him now!!!

The guy don turn big boy now o

Oh so modern!

Prophettttttttt!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by chukwukane: 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2008
really i am amazed by this , i used to criticize the man but now i know better hes a man of God and i will love to see him go on in all the best Gosple channels, Many men of God around the world have ties with this man whom nigerians despise,time will not let me talk of his relationship with prophet Kobus van rensberg, pastor van wyk ,and others around the world. his message is so simple yet full of power,i am angry when i see christians believe that God does not answer prayer instantenously and they Go on persecuting pastors who get fast answers to prayer, dont believe this or want to contribute u can mail me, fortunalynz@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by donnie(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2008
Truth always outlives lies,

So where are those proiphets who condemned him to death and even went all out against Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for accepting him as a brother?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by Backslider(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2008
TBN Is THE NET WORK OF THE FALSE PROPHET. ANYONE THAT GOES THERE IS PERFECTLY DECIEVED OR IS THE DECEIVER
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by ekorick(m): 11:48am On Mar 24, 2008
are u sure?
Backslider:

TBN Is THE NET WORK OF THE FALSE PROPHET. ANYONE THAT GOES THERE IS PERFECTLY DECIEVED OR IS THE DECEIVER

1 Like

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by Enigma(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2008
Many people believe that TBN = "The Blasphemy Network" because of the preponderance of false doctrine and also the fleecing of the flock that takes place on it. Do a google search on it to see the views of both supporters and opponents of TBN.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by uchkochi(m): 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2008
T B N cannot make T B Joshua genuine,he can be any where,but he is false,matthew 24 24 says FOR THERE SHALL ARISE FALSE CHRISTS,AND FALSE PROPHETS AND SHALL SHOW GREAT SIGNS AND AND WONDERS,IN SO MUCH,IF IT WERE POSSIBLE THEY CAN DECEIVE THE VERY ELECT. SO DONT BE DECEIVED IF YOU HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOU YOU WILL KNOW BECAUSE SPIRIT DETECTS SPIRIT.BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM,HIS LARGE FOLLOWERS NOT WITHSTANDING,HIS MONEY AND INFLUENCE NOT WITHSTANDING.HE IS JUST FULFILLING THE SCRIPTURES BUT HEAR WHAT SHALL HAPPEN just like the Fig tree dried up when Jesus cursed it so shall every work of darkness dry up in a short while.
The best thing to do is to know God for yourself work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.We are in the end time
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by AKO1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2008
That he is on TBN does not make Him from God. Nawa for some pple oh!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by midim: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2008
T.B joshua has been on TBN since last year!I am a firm believer Jesus Christ of what Prophet T.B Joshua does. For the gospel is not just a matter of talking but power. His life mirrorrs the life of christ more closely than any minister I know. The humility , the anointing ,the long suffering,the works!
If you think he is not of GOD,let your light shine in the his darkness. [b]A true prophet awits the appointed time of GOD and this is his time,he has been under preparation.[/b] Remember in the bible , the people of old thought john the baptist was demon possessed and he was vegetarian. They also thought Jesus was demon possessed, have you wondered why?

Those of you who crirtisice men of God do not know your bibles very well. He is the prophet of our generation make use of him! Blessed r u nearer to him!
The human mind can not fathom things of the spirit. I can not wait to invite him to my country!oooowaaa!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by donnie(m): 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2008
Look here guys, if we begin to analyse the lives and lifestlyes of penticostal pastors around the world, i tell you many (including many of your favorites will fall by the way side).

Unfortunately, these penticostals have refused to acknowledge their ungodly deeds let alone forsake them.

Like Jesus said, they try to remove the speck from a brtothers eye without first removing the log from their own eyes.

Let me take a little time to show you some things you may have not noticed, hence your distorted sense of judgement.

PENTICOSTALS:

Teach and preach false doctrines such as compulsory deliverance sessions for every church member (to be organized by the 'man of God' ) after salvation and at a consultancy fee. This is wicked; for whereas they know the truth, they put God's people in bondabge and in subjection to themselves. Many times, without even delivering the good (which is expected as the Spirit of God is against Mammon worship), the people are made to return agian and again for more deliverance. Some even give assignments (ie. something you have to do to like pay for the gift you intend to recieve) maybe in form of a fast, sacrifice of animnal or some other ritual sometimes by the waterside.

TB JOSUAH:

Teaches no such false doctrines, however demosnstrates God's power to save and deliver the oppressed as the demon possessed are set free with a Word free of charge. He goes further to minister to their, physical, material and financial needs, providing food, clothing, shelter, and even scholarships and businesses for these people who have  spent all their income trying to get well.

PENTICOSTALS:

They envy, hate and backbite one another. They do not know what it is to walk in love.

TB JOSUAH:

Demonstrates, the love of Christ in his words and deeds. He replies his critics in love, calling them brethren.

PENTICOSTALS:

Popularity seekers, satisfied with owning a mansion, jeep and a 2000 member church.

TB JOSUAH:

Said at one time, it is useless keeping money in the bank when we have the poor and needy around us.  His love for the poor and needy is known at home and abroad. While his detractors are busy playing church, his passion to reach the lost and needey of the world is evident. And like he said on another occassion on arrival for one of his overseas crusades: i have come to do what i was born for, what i live for and what i will die for.

PENTICOSTALS:

Many are indisciplined, full of pride, coveteousness, adultry and glutony. They do not know what it is to pray and fast for the lost and needy of the world.

They do not know what it is to give themselves to prayer and the Word. They will rather fast and pray 40 days for the death of their enemies than 3 days in worship of God and intersession for the saints and for the lost.

TB JOSUAH

It is characteristic of him to set himself apart to seek the face of God, in prayer and fasting. He has made holiness his watchword. His hatred for sin and love for the sinner is known at home and abroad.

PENTICOSTALS:

Are more given to sense-preaching rather than spirit-led preaching. They make effort to please their hearers with many  high soundfing words and grammer, but with no power in them.

TB JOSUAH:

Simple but yet powerful preaching characterize his ministry. His prophesies, whether bordering on individuals or future events, on the local or international scene, always accurate. He moves and speaks as he is led to.

PENTICOSTALS:

Seek for political offices, or favours. They bring disrepute to their offices as ministers of the most high God.

TB JOSUAH:

Has Jesus as his first love and respect always. Is not about seeking favors from political leaders, rather, presidents come to him to seek advice and blessings.

PETICOSTALS:

Pride themselves in their worldly achievements, degrees and awards above the gift of God in them.

TB JOSUAH:

His humble beginning and lack of formal educatuon did not give room for such pride, but as he was as it were, a vessel prepared to be used for God's glory.
I heard him rebuke at one time, those christians who seek Jesus because of what they hope to get saying that they will not recieve and that  even if they did, it will not bring the true and lasting benefits as they have not yet made Jesus the centre of all their life's pursuit.

Like Jesus, had no formal education, yet professors and captains of industry come to hear him speak.

PENTICOSTALS:

Preach power without power and that's because they do not really believe. That is why they always employ mediums such as hankies, oils, water, candles, crosses and nowadays, even brooms with little or no result. They have made the gospel of none effect by their  traditions and look suspiciously at those who get results without employing such means and tacktics as though to 'help God'.

TB JOSUAH:

Believes and trusts in the all powerful name of Jesus. Calling the name  against sickness, disease, infirmity, death, and devils of hell and they all bow to that name.

PENTICOSTALS:

Rely on American preachers to show them the new move of God not recognizing that God in these end times has His eyes on Africa and especially Nigeria. They call for financial aid  for the gospel from abroad and convert the money for personal use.

TB JOSUAH:

Is responsible for as much or even greater influx of foreigners (many of whom are ministers) than even the tourism ministry. They come and they are taught, and equiped for world evangelism free of charge. His ministry sends aid in form of food clothe and money to the needy in different parts of  Nigeria and around the world.

While i will like to stop for reason of time and space, i think in my own opinion God will rather do with one humble, loving, faithful and yielded servant than many noise-making penticostals.

. . . no offence intended. . . just my own candid opinion.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by slimtoney(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2008
Hissssssssssssss
a pack of disilussioned fools.most pple will now jump from their churches to joshua's synagogue.Miracle seekers,religious prostitutes.What exactly do u want ,what is it u are looking for.This is how shallow minded some pple could be. Are u seeking God's salvation or fake and occultic powers.

Do not be deceived as a result of ur greediness,wake up and talk to urself before it is too late
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by Biabeke(f): 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2008
This reply is for those of you who sit down to type and judge pastors and ministers. Stop judging and do something better with yourselves. If you do not like Prophet T.B. Joshua, who cares? He will still prevail in his ministry as long as it is God's will. [b]I am highly disappointed angry.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by fyneguy: 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2008
The more people see christianity as a religion, the worse for them!

whether T.B. Joshua is a man of God or not, what has that got to do with your christian life?

Have you discovered God and His purpose for you?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by kuntash: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2008
God Bless you Fyneguy- ABSOLUTE END OF DISCUSSION!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by Biabeke(f): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2008
Hi guys! I just read some of the outrageous stuff some of you wrote on the Internet.
Guess what ! Whatever Prophet Joshua does has nothing to do with your belief. I guess some people are just jobless. Do some of you who criticize the Prophet ever think? Look I live in the United States and it just makes me go crazy each time I see Nigerians and Africans flock around these white people for no reason, but check this out, Prophet Joshua has not lost his mind over any white man who attends his church; be it for healing or as a member. But I bet most of the pastors saying negative things about him will lose their mind over one white man who attends their church talk less of when the whole country welcomes them into their country. Food for thought. undecided
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by Seabe(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2008
I love Pastor T.B Joshua and i also love Pastor Chris, because they are servants of the Lord. I have seen one documentary of Pastor Joshua and how he began his mnistry in the days of his youth,"if i read well". He did things that some of us wouldn't want to touch, many of us wouldn't want to sweep the church, dust chairs and fans. Were as with Pastor Chris, he has been around too, i remember reading one of his books, i can't remember well the time he preached to the lady he talked about.I remember him saying that the lady was refusing to accept the Lord and suddenly he went outside and began praying and praying, the moment he returned, the lady was on the floor crying. I think it was around 1978, may forgive me if i missed it. what i am trying to say is that these anointed servants have been around, they have went through life and encountered struggles in their ministries as individuals. God has carried them through.
I Love them with all of my Heart.
I Love the way Pastor Chris teaches he word of God,
Prophet Joshua would say, "Leave it all to Jesus".
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by Backslider(m): 8:07am On Apr 07, 2008
If Pastor Kumuyi or any other preacher (Like my man in south Africa) goes to TBN and they are applauded then they are as doomed and backsliden as TBN .

TBN is a demon filled TV station. Any babe that has discernment will know.

Tell me I judge dont you know we are of our father the Highest and Good Judge?

Dont you know we shall Judge the Angels?

We must try the spirits not with sentiments but with scripture.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by Backslider(m): 8:14am On Apr 07, 2008
@fyneguy

As Christian Watchmen we must say what is right in Accordance with God's Word. If You cant not substantiate a claim both contextually and pretextually then we have a problem of false doctrine.

The doctrine of devils is for men to be deceived and go to hell. This doctrine is sometimes looks very harmless that is why God makes his word the standard and not man.

If you read Ezekiel you will understand that he that knows and keeps silent is condenmed. They only thing is that you should not take it personal and be overbearing like Moses did.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by Backslider(m): 8:27am On Apr 07, 2008
@Donnie

Your write up is an offshoot from the problem Mr Chris has with the Day of the Holy Spirit. Pentecost was the day the promise Jesus made to the Disciples came to pass.

Your pastor Chris has a problem with the Symbol. The day is as the Symbol are Spiritual Markings so that we can remember there was a day Jesus said he will send the comforter.

Now the real penticostals were people that believed that they could not do anything without the Holy Ghost. Now? the Churches are a business centre including the one Pastor Chris Pastors.

You are supposed to give your opinion according to scripture. When David slept with Beersheba. The prophet delivered the message to David that he deemed fit yet it was in the Lord.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by donnie(m): 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2008
Hmmm,

Why dont you go to the various threads you've outlined and use scripture (not bad-belle) to make your point clear.

If i answer you here you will definitely run away from this thread. . . but i will rather ignore the nonsense you just posted.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by Backslider(m): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2008
Ok let it be then.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by ifyalways(f): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2008
Thank God for his gift of the discerning spirits. kiss
We wont be decieved by the wolves in sheeps clothings neither wud God be mocked.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by OgaMadam(f): 7:08pm On May 11, 2008
True religion the bible says, is one that takes care of other people.

I am so sorry, but when i see TB - cant help but think he sent of God.

this one man said

"any body who helps me like this, i will serve his God"

i have to be honest and say, i have rarely seen a minister give to that degree,
and not demand "an offering, or a buy this and we will send you 10 of this".

His prophecies are usually bang on correc. [s]havent really checked deep into the miracle bits.[/s]

overall i think he is ok.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by lucabrasi(m): 11:03pm On May 11, 2008
im just a normal christian so i dont know how to discern who is a true servant of GOD and who isnt ,having said that one thing i know for sure is that pastor tb joshua is bringing more people to christianity,he is doing more for the poor than any other church in nigeria,he also brings more foreigners to nigeria that any other church,i met 4 white girls at heathrow going to nigeria and they approached me and while i was trying to chat them up they were laughn n all tyhat with me while preaching to me to come to the synagogue church,they cant be more than 21 yet they had biscuits,candies and stuffs they said were for the poor,and i was really impressed.

the key word here is that, do as i say not do as i do, dont vent all your energy on if the man is of GOD or not but look at all his deeds,are they of GOD or not and leave all this bad belle
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by Backslider(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2008
The Fruit of the good minister are his fruits

Look at his Pastors (ministers) look at his wife look at his kids and then look at his message then finally look at his life style.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by donnie(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2008
His wife and children are lovely and in active service of the Lord as  far as I know. . . not like some preachers' children i know of .
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by rotimy(m): 8:42pm On May 17, 2008
I AM NOT BOTHERED WEATHER PASTOR JOSHUA IS ON TBN,CNN,BBC OR AL JEZERA. HE HAS NOT CLEARED THE AIR ABOUT HIS CALL INTO THE CHRISTIAN MINISTERY

1. As a former Isalamic Iman or disciple, When and where did he became a born again?
2. Who discipled or mentored him?
3. Who are the elders in the Christian ministry that are his accountability partners?
4. Did he attend any Bible School or Seminary for training or did he just start of from Islam to Christianity?

There is this fellow who called himself Rev Dr. Pastor Saka Shamudeen that was preaching and performing miracles on our local T.V before. married to four wives, unknown to people, the preacher who founded a Pentecostal Church in Lagos is also the promoter of CHRISLAMHERB, a deadly occultic and syncretistic society.
One can not truly talk of Pastor T.B Joshua without dealing with a theological term SYNCRETISM.
If you pay the right fee, you can put anyone with Bible, preaching and working miracles at TBN
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by OsunAmazon: 10:40pm On May 17, 2008
Christians and their judgements. Before, it was catholics that worship demons(that was in the 90's when the pentecostals were looking for a foothold into the mainstream Nigerian christendom that was largely held by orthodoxy. Now, they are fighting themselves using the same bible they claim to have overt knowledge of and abundance of holy spirit looming all over them. The same bible that said that one of the fruits of the holy spirit is unity. If both parties claim they have this spirit, why the division? This sharmans are getting out of hand and they are doing anything possible to hold on to more flocks just for financial sake.

Until christians go back to basics, forget this high fly lifestyle, ignore these career pastors that paint the streets of lagos with exotic cars and love-vendor suits, they can never see the light.

Even when it was obvious that late pastor Oduyemi was a 419 and sleeps with his members wives, some sheepishly stuck with him;  When Benny Hinn was defrauded by pastor Kola(can't remember his full name)  to the tune of $4M thereby disgracing Nigerians in the international media, some still believed in his innocence; when it was obvious that after Idahosa's death, the church openely brought an American pastor who knows nothing about it to help them complete the act of nepotism by making his wife who's been away in America for long the presiding bishop claiming the holy spirit directed them to do so. More are yet to come, Chris oyakhilome will eventually hand over to his daughter or wife, madubuko to his wife, pastor Ezekiel to his daughter,Oyedepo to his son etc. Is this not a type of  religious dynasty? I don't know why EFCC refused to arrest pator Kola for playing religious 419 on Benny Hinn.

Again, my question is, why are most mega churches in Nigeria centered in lagos? Does it mean that it's only lagos residents that needs salvation? Why are these pastors afraid of going to a typical village in Ekiti or Gombe to start evangelism just like the white missionaries did centuries ago in Africa? Don't we have enough churches already in lagos? we even have gay churches and gay pastors that are ready to preach, deliver,hook up and marry gay people. Why build more churches in lagos?

As for TB Joshua, he's also a sharman in another form. The truth is that christianity displaced the jobs of babalawos and prospective babalawos decided to wear love-vendor suits and carry bibles to deceive the feeble minded. The real pastors/priests of God shall prevail.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by Nobody: 11:09am On May 18, 2008
I'm saddened. Saddened @ what our generation and indeed those before us have turned christianity into.
When will this misleadings stop?
How long b4 we truly come together as coalS of fire?
Why allow the devil cause so much havoc amidst us?
Its time to rise up brethren, fighting the good fight of faith.
WE CAN ALL GET THERE TOGETHER, CHRIST IN US, THE HOPE OF GLORY
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by lucabrasi(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2008
im not a member of pastor tb joshua's church,but i challenge anyone to show me which church in nigeria is doing more for the less priviledged, for people saying we should go back to the old way of the church,go to an anglican church and count how many people go to church,same with catholic e.t.c im born and bred anglican but each time im in nigeria and i attend our family church,even though its in the middle of d city near sheraton hotel(as in centrally located)you ll be lucky to see 200 people in the service,the old churches are too rigid and the pentecostal church has brought the flexibility to christian worship, its not easy for a young person go by diffrent values and form of worship our fathers and grand fathers were used to
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by rotimy(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2008
lucabrasi:

im not a member of pastor tb joshua's church,but i challenge anyone to show me which church in nigeria is doing more for the less priviledged, for people saying we should go back to the old way of the church,go to an anglican church and count how many people go to church,same with catholic e.t.c im born and bred anglican but each time im in nigeria and i attend our family church,even though its in the middle of d city near sheraton hotel(as in centrally located)you ll be lucky to see 200 people in the service,the old churches are too rigid and the pentecostal church has brought the flexibility to christian worship, its not easy for a young person go by diffrent values and form of worship our fathers and grand fathers were used to
ANGLICAN in NIGERIA is a light to other Angicals in the world. 200 people are even more than enough. Jesus only wanted two or three to gather in His name, not multitude that are being mislead in the broadway. I am not an Anglican but pls never compare them again with what you call Pentecoastals! It is like apple being compared to a rotten orange
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn by rotimy(m): 8:47pm On May 19, 2008
OsunAmazon:

Christians and their judgements. Before, it was catholics that worship demons(that was in the 90's when the pentecostals were looking for a foothold into the mainstream Nigerian christendom that was largely held by orthodoxy. Now, they are fighting themselves using the same bible they claim to have overt knowledge of and abundance of holy spirit looming all over them. The same bible that said that one of the fruits of the holy spirit is unity. If both parties claim they have this spirit, why the division? This sharmans are getting out of hand and they are doing anything possible to hold on to more flocks just for financial sake.

Until christians go back to basics, forget this high fly lifestyle, ignore these career pastors that paint the streets of lagos with exotic cars and love-vendor suits, they can never see the light.

Even when it was obvious that late pastor Oduyemi was a 419 and sleeps with his members wives, some sheepishly stuck with him; When Benny Hinn was defrauded by pastor Kola(can't remember his full name) to the tune of $4M thereby disgracing Nigerians in the international media, some still believed in his innocence; when it was obvious that after Idahosa's death, the church openely brought an American pastor who knows nothing about it to help them complete the act of nepotism by making his wife who's been away in America for long the presiding bishop claiming the holy spirit directed them to do so. More are yet to come, Chris oyakhilome will eventually hand over to his daughter or wife, madubuko to his wife, pastor Ezekiel to his daughter,Oyedepo to his son etc. Is this not a type of religious dynasty? I don't know why EFCC refused to arrest pator Kola for playing religious 419 on Benny Hinn.

Again, my question is, why are most mega churches in Nigeria centered in lagos? Does it mean that it's only lagos residents that needs salvation? Why are these pastors afraid of going to a typical village in Ekiti or Gombe to start evangelism just like the white missionaries did centuries ago in Africa? Don't we have enough churches already in lagos? we even have gay churches and gay pastors that are ready to preach, deliver,hook up and marry gay people. Why build more churches in lagos?

As for TB Joshua, he's also a sharman in another form. The truth is that christianity displaced the jobs of babalawos and prospective babalawos decided to wear love-vendor suits and carry bibles to deceive the feeble minded. The real pastors/priests of God shall prevail.
THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF THE MATTER. GOD BLESS YOU FOR BEING AN AMAZON FOR CHRIST!
ONLY TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masquerade Shouts ‘Jesus Christ’ As Guard Dog Nearly Attacks Him (video) / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) / 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.