Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) (40884 Views)

Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? / AG Dangote Completes Apapa-wharf Concrete Road, / After The Rain Comes A Floody Apapa-Wharf Road - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by free2ryhme: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
bigfish3k:

whether old video or not. the question is , has it been repaired

Work s ongoing at the airways end of wharf from ijora.

And besides this road was concreted back in 2012
Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by free2ryhme: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lydiaonyi15:
Those saying the picture and video is not real are devilish. I live in coconut, this is my area. The picture and video is not even showing enough.

This coconut and not wharf road oga

There is a difference btw wharf and coconut

This is not wharf road

1 Like

Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
HITdemUP:
Another plot by a disgruntled Ipob sympathiser to tarnish Buhari government. I leave at old warehouse Road in apapa not far away from Liverpool and it hasn't rain for some weeks now, this picture was probably taken during the rainy season. When will Igbos learn to desist from conveying cheap and baseless propagandas to discredit the federal government ?

So dry season has automatically repaired the road. Just tell us if the construction is in progress or completed using pictures and video.

4 Likes

Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
HITdemUP:
Another plot by a disgruntled Ipob sympathiser to tarnish Buhari government. I leave at old warehouse Road in apapa not far away from Liverpool and it hasn't rain for some weeks now, this picture was probably taken during the rainy season. When will Igbos learn to desist from conveying cheap and baseless propagandas to discredit the federal government ?

Agent of lying APC and Buhari's corrupt government will always in defend of his lying government came to government with lies staying in government with lies and propaganda.

Counter your defence with video as evidence.

I didn't know that dry weather can repairs roads in Nigeria under APC lying corrupt government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by emelda86(f): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
HITdemUP:

Attention seeking bigot!!! Do u live there? Ezeure

Shior!!!

5 Likes

Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by Saintinoo(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
HITdemUP:
so what is your point now, that the road have been reconstucted or what?

3 Likes

Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by exlinklodge: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
HITdemUP:

To be candid with you, I don't know what is really wrong with average Nigerian. Even if you are so inclined to believe the pictures were taken in rainy season, and so fu.ucking what? Is this not Apapa road? Or do dry season repair roads?

Why is it that some people cannot take constructive criticism in their lives? When one criticizes the government, its simply for the government to sit-up and do her job.

Why must we turn every goddamn thing to ethnicity and religious problems? This is why Nigerian cannot be good at all and the leaders know this and they are using it against the masses.

Its appalling. - Just remember that we are first of all Nigerians and then religious and then ethnic groups

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by Armstrong34(m): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
HITdemUP:
....you are a buharist.... I stay close to coconut... what is the difference btw the op pictures from what you are insinuating...that road is a disaster in nature.... people's fortune has been lost on that road and you are here spilling trash.... where were you when someone 33000litres of diesel worthing over 6million naira fell due to the potholes....your type are the reason Nigeria is in the perpetual chaos....

4 Likes

Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by Saintinoo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
yeyerolling:
Nairaland mods helping bloggers spread lies. Old vid. Rule number 8 broken by op nd mod. Nonsense
why not post your own new video to counter them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by Armstrong34(m): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
free2ryhme:

This coconut and not wharf road oga

There is a difference btw wharf and coconut

This is not wharf road
...wharf road is even worst..... imagine me paying almost 5k jus to use one way.....

4 Likes

Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by BRAV0O(m): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
HITdemUP:
who is this one ? undecided

4 Likes

Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by gymer(m): 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Where is the road?

1 Like

Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by free2ryhme: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
Armstrong34:
...wharf road is even worst..... imagine me paying almost 5k jus to use one way.....

Oga enter Apapa before 5am and get out early

But for us we have another route in and out of Apapa through the naval base but you had to have an ID card and a car sticker
Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by bigfish3k: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
free2ryhme:

Work s ongoing at the airways end of wharf from ijora.

And besides this road was concreted back in 2012

the heavy duty trucks on that road is too much

govt should make other ports in other parts of the country functional so as to ease this apapa congestion
Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by deomelo: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
A Facebook user named James Okoro

Nuff said.

These lying anti Nigerian elements and fake news Igbos no dey rest at all. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by free2ryhme: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
bigfish3k:

the heavy duty trucks on that road is too much

govt should make other ports in other parts of the country functional so as to ease this apapa congestion

You think say na so dem dey take build port

Govt are blinded with the politics of infrastructure that is why Apapa is the way it is

This is not an arguement to today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by Bankbio(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

You are lying. Even in the highlands of ondo, kwara, Oyo and Edo it has rained recently...

Oga ur lies fit kill person oooooo
Na kwara I Dey and it as been rainy since one months now

1 Like

Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by deomelo: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
exlinklodge:

To be candid with you, I don't know what is really wrong with average Nigerian. Even if you are so inclined to believe the pictures were taken in rainy season, and so fu.ucking what? Is this not Apapa road? Or do dry season repair roads?

Why is it that some people cannot take constructive criticism in their lives? When one criticizes the government, its simply for the government to sit-up and do her job.

Why must we turn every goddamn thing to ethnicity and religious problems? This is why Nigerian cannot be good at all and the leaders know this and they are using it against the masses.

Its appalling. - Just remember that we are first of all Nigerians and then religious and then ethnic groups

Even if this is the road in question, does it mean you must lie just to fool and deceive people?

How do you progress as a Nation with crooks, liars like the OP and anti Nigerian elements peddling rubbish on the internet.

Talk about misplaced anger and sense of judgement.
Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by bkool7(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
AutoReportNG:
A Facebook user named James Okoro has taken to his Facebook page to vet his anger on the state of the road of Apapa Wharf road despite the claims of the Federal Government that the road has been awarded to those who will work on it and that work has begun massively on it. It may interest you that this is far from the truth. We bring to you pictures from the Nigeria number one seaport road, Wharf Road Apapa. See for yourselves...

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/11/the-true-state-of-apapa-wharf-road.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufNes4WWruM

Ipob/Pdp blogger.

This is an old video/picture

The road is currently under construction.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/traffic-pains-fg-shuts-wharf-apapa-road-12-months/

Moreover, you yourself posted that work has commenced on this same road.

http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/11/update-
of-dangotes-road-construction-at.html

So, what has changed since your post?

2 Likes

Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by SmartchoiceNGR: 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bankbio:

Oga ur lies fit kill person oooooo
Na kwara I Dey and it as been rainy since one months now
One months? Chai.. No need to argue with you.

1 Like

Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by bkool7(m): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
Jolar101:

Agent of lying APC and Buhari's corrupt government will always in defend of his lying government came to government with lies staying in government with lies and propaganda.

Counter your defence with video as evidence.

I didn't know that dry weather can repairs roads in Nigeria under APC lying corrupt government.

This is an old video

This road is currently under construction and it has been closed.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/traffic-pains-fg-shuts-wharf-apapa-road-12-months/
Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by taayourty(m): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
free2ryhme:

This is a big lie

This is a very old video

its recent pal. This is the state of the road from Trinity busstop -coconut, to Liverpool in A papa.

1 Like

Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by deomelo: 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5908867_a4_jpg4f8490bbdddf6ca2cd95779057e7796d

A section of the ongoing reconstruction of Wharf Road, Apapa in Lagos being handled by AG Dangote Construction Company. INSET: Fashola, (left) speaking with journalists shortly after an inspection of the ongoing reconstruction of Wharf Road, Apapa. With him is Oguntominiyi (middle)

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2017/09/in-pictures-fashola-inspects-wharf-road-apapa-other-selected-roads-in-lagos/

This is the same road AG/Dangote is re-constructing with concrete?

Den don take lies and crookedness swear for these Igbos sha. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by Alariiwo: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Yet GEJ and PDP kept quiet all these years. PEJ, Diezani and co kept stealing billions.

Hope everyone now see reasons why Yorubas voted GEJ and his Eastern backbones out. Hopefully Amaechi will work on the road

1 Like

Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by Lomprico2: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
HITdemUP:

So u are saying that buhari has fixed the road!
Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by vioment: 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
No be Nigeria again, the place that brings a lot of money is usually ignored. How can the wharf rd be so ignored is beyond any common sense but to our leaders. Even if it was good and had one or two potholes, that will irk the any society about the lack of maintenance.
Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by deomelo: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2017

Dangote Group has reached an agreement with the Federal Government to extend the construction of the Apapa Wharf road in Lagos.

They have since come back to say 'We want to take the entire road network from Apapa, Liverpool, all through to Marine Beach to Mile 2 to Oshodi to Oworonshoki and to the Toll Gate, a stretch of 35km so that we develop one solution to the port evacuation problem'.
"We held a meeting on Tuesday, we have agreed that this is the route they will take and they have written back to confirm their commitment and what is left is for the design consultant to complete the design so that we then use that to determine the cost and we use this solution to solve that road network using concrete.

http://www.pulse.ng/news/local/dangote-to-extend-construction-of-apapa-wharf-road-fashola-id7321090.html

To you lying, hating and anti Nigeria ipob losers, the same Wharf road being reconstructed with concrete by the Dangote Group so you can hate and spread all the fake news you desire, but it' still back to sender because Nigeria is progressing. grin grin
Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by mofedamijo(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lol....that pix is older than mugabe...liessssssss
Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by deomelo: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by baddosky1: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
HITdemUP:

See your life? It just turns out to be a huge coincidence that I visited Lagos since last week and guess where I am currently? Lawani street off Alakoto Market. Just yesterday, the neighbour of my host lost her life around an area called "Coconut" in Apapa. She was crushed to death by a trailer while trying to cross the road. Besides, it actually rained on Saturday and slightly on Sunday. And now all of a sudden, because a "James Okoro" reported it, it has become ipob sympathizers at work. The likes of you are the reason why this country will never move foward.

1 Like

Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by bigfish3k: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
free2ryhme:

You think say na so dem dey take build port

Govt are blinded with the politics of infrastructure that is why Apapa is the way it is

This is not an arguement to today

what is the rocket technology in building ports, or is the planning that we don't have? or is it the money that we don't have?

Or is it how it is in other countries?
Re: The True State Of Apapa Wharf Road (photos And Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
Buhari is working... what else do u expects from 91years cattle rearer.... AFONJAS you nah see yourselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian / Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. / Meaning Of The Blue, Yellow And Green Colours Of Nigeria Police Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.