Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

See How Students Of Kings College Were Being Punished Like Animals (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How Students Of Kings College Were Being Punished Like Animals (photo) (5832 Views)

How Students Observed Social Distancing During An Examination In Anambra (Video) / Watch Bullies At Kings College Lagos, Posted By Yeni Kuti / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Students Of Kings College Were Being Punished Like Animals (photo) by IamLaura(f): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2017
If you attended any command school,you will know that this one is just a warm up not even punishment

1 Like

Re: See How Students Of Kings College Were Being Punished Like Animals (photo) by airex(m): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
AuroraB:
And, to you, that's right?
Oh, never mind, I know the answer already wink
If u lack understanding, ask from God. Make sure u read that guy's reply and understand it well
Re: See How Students Of Kings College Were Being Punished Like Animals (photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
what do you expect when we've got a lot of animals in human clothings. always backwards thinking this is a way to correct kids. look at China or Sweden and other developed nations, they don't do this shït we do yet are more forward thinking than most of us.
Re: See How Students Of Kings College Were Being Punished Like Animals (photo) by hausadreturn(m): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
Pfft... This one na even Federal school. come to Lagos public schools and see where real drilling dey take place.
Re: See How Students Of Kings College Were Being Punished Like Animals (photo) by AuroraB(f): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
airex:
If u lack understanding, ask from God. Make sure u read that guy's reply and understand it well
You need to ask your God for that, you are urgently in need of it sad
The grace to MYOB too smiley
Re: See How Students Of Kings College Were Being Punished Like Animals (photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
they look like sperm cells. Saraki,come and save your juniors o
Re: See How Students Of Kings College Were Being Punished Like Animals (photo) by hardbody: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Thomasloaded:
According to a Twitter user @lifeofmohammed, who shared a photo showing how students of Kings College were being punished within the school premises. Shouldn't corporal punishment be banned in public schools? The twitter user wrote;

He wrote; "What will I call this? Boarders ain't prisoners smh. This is happening at Kings College Vi Annex."

Source: http://www.thomasloaded.com/2017/11/see-how-students-of-kings-college-were.html

It's callynesthics practise. (Please ignore the spelling, autocorrect also has not helped)
Re: See How Students Of Kings College Were Being Punished Like Animals (photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
EponOjuku:

Lol.
There are schools and there are schools.

In King's College, when your senior says you should get out and your teacher says you should stand, bro, you run as fast as your legs can carry you.
Don't mind him, he won't understand
Re: See How Students Of Kings College Were Being Punished Like Animals (photo) by lightinchrist4: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
Thomasloaded:
According to a Twitter user @lifeofmohammed, who shared a photo showing how students of Kings College were being punished within the school premises. Shouldn't corporal punishment be banned in public schools? The twitter user wrote;

He wrote; "What will I call this? Boarders ain't prisoners smh. This is happening at Kings College Vi Annex."

Source: http://www.thomasloaded.com/2017/11/see-how-students-of-kings-college-were.html

Floreat!
Re: See How Students Of Kings College Were Being Punished Like Animals (photo) by airex(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
AuroraB:
You need to ask your God for that, you are urgently in need of it sad
The grace to MYOB too smiley
You type like an educated fellow but you reason like an illiterate
Re: See How Students Of Kings College Were Being Punished Like Animals (photo) by AuroraB(f): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
airex:
You type like an educated fellow but you reason like an illiterate
So says the slowpoke of the year cheesy
Re: See How Students Of Kings College Were Being Punished Like Animals (photo) by Esanabbey: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
#InLaisi's Voice ......ARE YOU MAD YOU'RE CALLING THIS ONE PUNISHMENT.. COME TO MY SECONDARY SCHOOL IN AKURE, IDRIS PREMIER COLLEGE. U WILL SERVE PUNISHMENT U WILL WISH YOU WERE A MECHANIC'S APPRENTICE. U WILL SERVE PUNISHMENT HOT MESS GO COMMOT UR YANSH..... U NEED TO WATCH IT
Re: See How Students Of Kings College Were Being Punished Like Animals (photo) by fabre4: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
AuroraB:
And, to you, that's right?
Oh, never mind, I know the answer already wink
Hey I never said that was right I witnessed more than that and i dont recommend same sex unity skl for anyone... When I was a junior this wasn't even punishment we dreaded seniors more than teachers. But I suppose it does come with an advantage in the end
Re: See How Students Of Kings College Were Being Punished Like Animals (photo) by chic2pimp(m): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
EponOjuku:
Those boys aren't being punished, they are preparing for punishment. Those standing in the midst of the semicircle are the seniors who are giving them instructions.

Hyde J and Pane's boys with Mckee and Harman's boys controlling.

I see say you be KC boy. Nah only Kc Boiz know Mckee and Hyde J.

Floreat!
Re: See How Students Of Kings College Were Being Punished Like Animals (photo) by chic2pimp(m): 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
pmc01:
"Last boy to lie down flat".

If you know the drill, Floreat boy!

Hahaha grin... A boy Last Boy. Your Fada grin
Re: See How Students Of Kings College Were Being Punished Like Animals (photo) by Gabriel8003: 9:37am On Feb 18, 2021
learn video editing too...6weeks 30k, 4weeks 25k...weeks ends

Re: See How Students Of Kings College Were Being Punished Like Animals (photo) by hagiosfemi(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2021
King’s college??!! The environment is below my expectation
Re: See How Students Of Kings College Were Being Punished Like Animals (photo) by beauty7: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Is it not just to lie down.

Nothing is there.
Re: See How Students Of Kings College Were Being Punished Like Animals (photo) by aradhyakumar52: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sprintzeal is offering online PMP Certification Training for PMP applicants towards achieving their certification goal.

For more information, visit Sprintzeal website https://www.sprintzeal.com/course/pmp-certification-training Good Luck!! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Firm, Exxonmobil Provide Recipe For Healthy Living Tostudents / Why Are South Africans Handing Over Their Pit Bulls? (PICS) / Click Here If You Lost Your Jamb Slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.